Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dangerous seduction (M) (Shinji Kuruno)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, October 17, 2014, 08:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Mind telling me what it was about?'' she asked. Mei had been reading a book, laying on a mat on her belly with her legs up after using some wetstone to sharpen her blades. The air smelled differently around her too. It had been a long two hours and who knows what she did when she was actually bored. It did not seem she had moved out of her clothing though.

Shinji Kuruno

"Some bandits I took care of them and used them as practice for trapping with shadow instead of kill so it was fine"

He explained wondering why she would be concerned

"You smell amazing princess"

He murmured stiring the stew

"I picked this off one of their corpses"

He murmured and gave her a silver chain with a cheap setting it looked nice tho

SilmeriaElemred

''Enough with the princess already.'' Mei said with a sigh and looked at the necklace. ''Why would bandits carry something like that with them. Unless one of them was female'' she said as she accepted and observed it. If not worn, it either was most likely to be sold or melted to turn it into something else.

''Did you know... I smell different to everyone? Basicly what they pick up is the scent that attracts them the most. For one I can smell like roses. Another told me I smell like cedar wood. Or fresh mown grass.''

Shinji Kuruno

(Done with fancy replies its so tiring)

He looked at her and smiled "I like calling you princess and to me you smell like a sweaty women till you apply perfume so I seem immune to that I guess its the charm as you currently smell different to when I left and your clothes seem cleaner"he explained finishing up on the stew "and there was a female tho she looked like she had it rough"he adds pointing at the necklace

He started dishing them up their helpings of the rabbit stew and he added sprinkles of diced mint he had found "I realise that's a little out of place"he murmurs but smiles none the less and he had pulled out all the stops if she was unsatisfied after that he would have to make sure he learned fast

SilmeriaElemred

''Had it rough? A slave of some sorts?'' Mei asked as she accepted the food and ate it. After the first mouthfull she seemed a little in thought. ''Not bad at all'' she said and continued eating it. She did ate it rather fast and when done held out her plate, looking away with a blush on her cheeks asking silently for a second serving.

Shinji Kuruno

He blushed more than her as he quickly dished up more and sprinkled mint over it like the first time "I'm so glad you like it"he said his voice hinting at his happiness an joy he can cook for her also he stopped talking after that and started eating his food and stoking the fire

SilmeriaElemred

Mei enjoyed the second serving too. ''That hit the spot'' she purred. She would not actually admit that she had loved it. Being a little to proud for it. But the fact she had wanted a second serving had most likely revealed enough to Shinji. ''question. who tought you how to cook'' she asked. Laying down on on her stomach again popping her legs up which allowed her tight leather pants show off every form her legs and butt had to offer.

Shinji Kuruno

He blushes bright pink and after he finished eating he shifted along to her and leaned forward and kisses her passionatly "hmm myself actaully"he murmured as he grabbed her bum softly "its amazing"he whispered close to her lips and kissed her deeply

SilmeriaElemred

''What. Your cooking or the feeling of my body'' Mei said between the kisses. ''If you have a human body I should be careful and you too but you seem to handle it well thus far'' she breathed heavily. The way he kissed was something that just felt good to her and she allowed her body to fill up with lust. It  did not take long either until she forced Shinji on his back and seated herself on top of him.

Shinji Kuruno

He grinned looking up at her "hmmm we should see how far we can go don't you think ?"He asks and leans up and kisses her passionately "I'm sure my human form is just as adapted as yours"he murmurs his voice filled with need for her there was a hint of fear and worry in his eyes he was falling for her and not charm kind the real kind and that kind was one reason he hadn't been with a women for 4 years

SilmeriaElemred

''as long as the feel of me will not bore you'' Mei replied as she answered the kiss. She noticed the fear in his eyes. ''Something on your mind?'' she asked as she pulled back. ''Usually succibi make someone forget their worry by charming their 'prey' but it does not seem to work on you. So Other ways are nessesary''

Shinji Kuruno

"Nothing much except for some worries"he replied and leaned up and kissed her deeply pulling her down with him "and I doubt the feel of you will ever bore me"he whispered into the kiss before he rolled them over putting him over her, he softly kissed her neck barely brushing the skin before kissing her lips once more "I do hope you never get bored of me"he whispered

SilmeriaElemred

''Truth be told I would not know. I never stuck around with the same person longer then a day or two. Having a loyal puppy hopping around you is not as fun as it seems.'' as Shinji kissed her she let her hands roam over his back and took a gentle hand full of his hair for a littlebit.

''How about a game.'' Mei suggested. ''Which is postponing unity with our bodies as long as we can. The one who gives in first loses.''

Shinji Kuruno

Shinji tilted his head at the thought "hmm an interesting game ....more details do tell ?"He whispers and kisses her lips softly then her chin looking into her eyes cheekily. He leaned up and flopped next to her and turned her to him holding her shoulder gently.

SilmeriaElemred

''Basicly we attempt to make the other person wild with lust. The one giving in to that lust first, loses.'' Mei said purring. She was good at the game but wondered wether Shinji was capable of defeating her. An experiment as it may, and one she could not mind doing. ''Hands are not allowed and undressing the other counts as giving in to the lust. The rest should be obvious I think.''

Shinji Kuruno

"Oh I accept then"he replied grinning widely this would be fun who knows he might see how strong her willpower is an that in itself is a reward "shall we begin then ?"He asked leaning forward and feigning a kiss his eyes sparkling with intrigue

SilmeriaElemred

((Sorry about that... life decided to throw me in a rollercoaster))

''We are already starting'' Mei said as she teasingly licked her lips before leaning in closer brushing his lips with hers. And whatever happened, the next morning he was the first to get dressed triumpanticly and looked at him as if she singlehandledly won a whole war. ''I won'' she said with a grin