Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sooo...how many characters do you have in total?

Started by Ethereal-Star, October 28, 2014, 08:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

As the subject says. For myself, I have so far on this site 4 characters, one of them non-canon. I have others so I think all together I have 27 and counting...

visualspice

I lost count around sixty >>
And I'm not even going to get into my book and cartoon characters XD
Just know its a lot
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Arokai

On this site, only 2. Several written and never made into anything, so I believe around 5 or 6.

Chronicler

So far just one here, but there are some others I'll probably bring in as time goes by. Probably start with the necromancer.

Altogether I have created at least a hundred I'm sure. If you include tertiary characters from my books, then it's well into the thousands.

SilmeriaElemred

I got my bunch here... although in total AND their variations included. I'd say 80 + characters at least? if I count every character I've ever made including the npc's

Rhindeer

Uhhhh over 60 here? And over 20 on RotE?

Book and retired RP characters? Erm...well into the hundreds. xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Ethereal-Star

It's interesting to read how many characters everyone has and comes up with.

I guess I should have been slightly more specific in my wording though as I was referring to RPG characters only (not necessarily book characters whether they be major or minor, npcs or other characters like in fanfiction if you're into that, that is.) Although you can include them as well in your character count. However I was more or less directing the question at RP characters no matter what setting they take place in, other sites, etc.

I am working on more characters including a couple for RotE however some of the important details for those two were not being entirely forthcoming for me last night. Trying to wrack my brain for those little details and coming up short. I guess the answers will come when they come. Until then, I don't have any characters posted on Remnants as I just joined there yesterday. I hope to make these two out to be interesting, once I figure the descriptions out and such. While I like sci fi too, fantasy ideas and characters come to me far more easily and frequently. One might argue sometimes TOO easily, heh.

More characters to come though, as always. I won't ever stop creating as long as I'm alive to do it. :)

Klezmer Gryphon

At the moment (note, my signature won't always have all the characters I've made  because I'm lazy about updating it), I have:

9 gryphons
2 dragons
2 humans
7 anthropomorphic animals

• 2 Foxes
  • 2 Deer
  • 2 Rabbits
  • 1 Jackal
1 Barn Owl
2 Humans
1 Kitsune Vampire

Ethereal-Star

One of my upcoming characters is a Crystal Dragon who can breathe a cone of blinding light. I am gonna place her in the Kilanthro Mountains once I get her profile finished.

Still working on my fairy elf character who is an archer. She will go in the Yoreiq Isles, but currently trying to figure out her background atm. Might need to go use a random generator for this part, provided I find one I like and that fits the character. If not, back to the drawing board or in this case the typing board.

Others include but not limited to, a temple priestess, a fortune teller, lunar mage, fire mage, storm/white mage (I like mages what can I say?), and 2 Mordecai women, one of whom is an Adhara. I was planning on them being sisters.

And not necessarily in that order either.

I also am pondering some male characters as well. I used to be of the mind that I would only play female characters but am slowly emerging out of my comfort zone to play both. We'll see how that goes.   

Chronicler

Updated, I now have one anthro animal (rogue), a light mage, a necromancer, and a minor goddess.

Ethereal-Star

Character Update: I have 6 now, check my signature or character catalog.

1 Human La'marran
3 Mages

• Ice Mage
  • Storm/White Mage
  • Color Invoker

1 Fairy
1 Flameling

Delentus

When it comes to RP characters I only have 8.

Characters I've made up for other things are...probably at least a hundred and twenty by now and growing.