Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lives gone lost. Paths divide [M]

Started by Medievarad, October 28, 2015, 03:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Theme: Prototype 2: Resurrection

He shook his head slowly, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'll kill them.." He whispered slowly. "I'll pay them back threefold of what they've done to you.." He grit his teeth, burning with rage. Burning rage that would be able to melt even the deepest circle of hell.

"Zantaric.." He hissed between his teeth. "Good.. After we spoke to the dragons.. We head there." He chuckled bitterly. "They'll find us.. And I'll show them how hospitale Mirions can be.."

Wild

Wild wrapped her arms around her brother's neck, hugging him tightly. Even when he was burning with rage she felt safe with him, just because her brother never had allowed his rage to cause her any harm. She giggled when she saw the burning rage in his eyes, knowing that Master and Igor were in deep trouble and that there would be hell to pay when Mist got his hands, or rather his sword on them.

"I am so glad to be back with my brother again," she beamed, nuzzling against his face. "Nothing can harm me now that I'm with you..."

She nodded when he spoke of going to Zantaric after they had spoken to the dragons. "If they don't find us, I will help you get into Master's hiding place," she said. "I know all of his secrets, that is why he chased after me when I escaped and tried to kill me. I also know all his hiding places and the codes to break through the locks keeping his secrets safe."

Medievarad

"I'm glad you're safe now.." Mist murmured gently. "Go get some sleep now.. The sword is standing guard.. I'll stay here." He sighed slowly, leaning back against the wall.

Wild

Wild snuggled closer to her big brother, resting her head against his chest so the dark curls pooled around his shoulder. Her eyes became more sleepily - the same expression they had kept since she was a baby - and before she knew it she was once more sleeping safely, nuzzling against her brother's chest.

Medievarad

Mist sighed slowly as he looked down at Wild. He swore to himself that the bastards responsible were going to pay for this. But, those were issues for a later date. He shook his head slowly. It seemed like he wasn't the only one scarred during their seperation.

Wild

The next time Wild opened her eyes, she could see the sunlight outside the hut. The Dark elf yawned and stretched before she opened her eyes to look around. She felt a low growl in her stomach and knew that she was hungry.

"Good morning Mist," she called out softly. "Have you slept well tonight? I can prepare breakfast for us if you are hungry...  What would you like to eat?"

Medievarad

Mist's ears perked as he sat outside, leaning against the wall and chomping on a piece of dried meat. He had to go out hunting soon, the supplies were running low. But, it seemed Wild had woken up. "Seems you're the one that's hungry.. I still got water.. And salted meat.." He said with a slow chuckle. "I've slept alright.."

He wasn't going to tell Wild that he, with the blade watching out, couldn't sleep. He could rest, but he was always concious. As the sword was watching out for him. He leaned back against the wall. "So.. We seek out the dragons today?"

Wild

Wild smiled as she came out of the ruins, sitting down next to her brother and giving him a hug. Then she pulled out some fruits from her bags and started munching peacefully on an apple. "Do you want some?" she asked, offering him too a couple fruits. "There's more than enough for us both. We can go hunting and fishing on our way to the dragons today if you like. We will have to travel through forest areas, and there will be plenty of food to find."

She nodded when he spoke of seeking out the dragons today. "Sure, we can go seek out the dragons," she said. "I am quite certain that there are dragons left still. I only hope they won't get mad at you for the one corrupted dragon you had to kill. If they are, let me go between you and the dragon. They never harm innocent persons."

Medievarad

He nodded as he accepted an apple from her offers. At least it would complement dried, salty meat properly. A pity he had been out of bread since a few days. He looked at Wild, nodding. "We can set some snare on our way there, yet, do know we'll have to carry what we're able to catch."

Mist grinned. "They'll never cease to exist. And if I invoke their wrath, so be it. If I am to be puished for that, I will accept it."

Wild

Wild nodded when Mist spoke of setting some snare on their way to the dragons. "Good idea," she smiled. "I still remember what you taught me about hunting and fishing. It kept me alive all those years at the orphanage. Unlike the other children, I did not starve to death because I already knew how to hunt and fish.  I was also smart enough to not drag my prey home to Master so he could steal it from me. On my first day I saw the other children trying that - and got their food confiscated. From there on out I always hid away my food, sharing it only with my friends among the orphans."

The thought of carrying what they were able to catch did not worry her. "I have a horse nearby," she said. "He is strong and will be able to carry the food too heavy for my own back."

She smiled when Mist spoke of accepting eventual punishment from the dragons for killing one of their kind. "Let's hope they see the kill as a necessary execution to prevent the spreading of corruption through their kind," she said. "As far as I remember, we have to go through the forest in the direction North, Northeast for the first couple days. When we are at the peak where we have a perfect view over the entire Silver Forest, we turn to East and march that way for one day. The Dragon Mountain should be at the end of the Pinewood forest."

Medievarad

"I see. I'm glad my lessons did got through." He said, swallowing the piece of the apple he had bitten off, before standing up slowly. "Then we hunt." He stated rather simply, putting the apple in his mouth and stapping the blade to his back again. "Ih imaghinh they von't ve mad." He said, the apple still in his mouth, half of the sentence gone lost due to a mouthful.

And after recieving directions, he started walking, glancing over his shoulder whether Wild was following.