Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Peace, Quiet and Carefree Nymphs (hiddenblade) [M]

Started by Ethereal-Star, November 13, 2014, 08:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth the wood nymph settled down in the forest, lying down on the sweet smelling grass and closing her eyes in peaceful bliss. The woods had been pretty active today with much wildlife to be had, with bird song, squirrels going from tree to tree, a rabbit or two hopping here and there, and the sound of a flowing waterfall nearby all soothed the nymph's senses. She felt quite serene in this moment, just enjoying the beauty of Nature Herself. After a moment, Gwilwilethneth sat up and smiled contentedly. A quick dip under the waterfall sounded quite nice to her at this time.

She shed her woven green forest outfit, not even bothering to check around for prying eyes. Nymphs did not care if there were prying eyes or not, they were a far cry from being timid about their bodies. Giggling lightly, the sound like soft bells chiming, Gwil dashed on over to the cascading waterfall and stood underneath its blueness, reveling in the feel of the water against her bare skin. She sighed in pleasure. It felt wonderful to be certain. The nymph twirled around in the spring, her arms swinging about in the air, the flowing drops spraying out every which way, misting her face and body with its moisture. Her carefree nature knew no bounds then, the here and now being just perfect to let go and be free.

Overall, the day was very nice and quiet, aside from the normal sounds of a forest that is. Gwilwilethneth began humming a melody of the woods, a beautiful song of Nature and the spirits that dwell within, her voice enchanting to any who would wander on by.

thehiddenbeast13

A large centaur, by the name of Bovil seemed to be enjoying himself as well, but in a different way, he was hunting just outside the woods he was about to enter, he may as well try and hunt for meat before he went into the area he referred to as a "no hunting forest". This simply meant he couldn't hunt once he was inside the lush environment that was the forest.

Bovil would run into the occasional field mouse that he would allow to scamper by without a sec thought. He then spotted his prey, a large grazing buck. Bovil quickly drew his bow and took a deep breath as he was suddenly in a almost trance like state. He then released the arrow and watched it soar through the air. The arrow struck down the buck as if it were dead from the start. Bovil then trotted over to the buck and said,"Today, I have struck the prey down as a predator!" He then jumped on his hind hooves and scratched the sky with his massive hooves.

Once he was done with the ceremony of the kill, Bovil opened his bag and removed a large cloth from it. He then collected a bit of meat and left the rest for any predator that would want it.

Bovil then trotted into the forest ,where he planned to have a leisurely visit to. He wouldn't be allowed to harm any trees or animals for as long as he was in the forest for. He felt alive here, not having to hide as a centaur in human skin. His silver hair and tail began to flow behind him as he began to pick up speed and eventually stopped when he reached the area where he was hoping to camp at. Just for a moment,  Bovil changed to his human form when he heard a enchanting voice almost calling to him. He cautiously began to follow the melody until he reached the nearby waterfall and saw a wood nymph was the one with the enchanting song. Bovil just simply sat and seemed to really be enjoying the song.

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth continued to sing, her eyes closed as she did so, the music reaching euphoric highs and plummeting lows with its soulful sounds of beauty. It seemed to tell a tale of an immense love for the forest, the creatures that inhabit it, and how life in general was gorgeous, something to be cherished, have fun with and overall enjoy to the fullest extent. A song of lilting, ethereal bliss to capture the beauty all around in song-form, a green, brown and blue paradise of wonder meant to be honored and respected. For it was the embodiment of the Earth Mother Herself, a true and most sacred treasure to be had.

Finally after several more minutes, the song came to an end and it was then Gwil opened her eyes and smiled. Singing like this always made her feel happy and that nothing could ever go wrong. She then spotted a centaur with silver hair sitting down nearby just watching her, apparently listening to the music she had woven in the air. "Well, hello there, Mister Centaur." she stood there, still underneath the water falling down, putting her hands on her hips in a sensual way, smiling at the newcomer, no shame whatsoever. Her forest garb lay off to the side, away from the spring and lying on the tall green grass.

"What brings you to the enchanted woods, and might I have the honor of knowing to whom I speak to?" her voice seductive and sultry, green eyes alight with a charming look to them that only a wood nymph were capable of.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil stood up on his hooves and said,"Names Bovil, I just came by for a leisurely visit in the forest to only be led by that wonderful voice of yours." He chuckled as he said,"Don't worry too much, I'll only be here for a day or two to rest."

He then barely noticed that her forest garbs were placed nearby in the tall grass. He then scraped his hoof in embarrassment and simply said,"Now...might not be the best of times to try and speak with you tough." He waved his hand as he began to slowly walk away from the area of the waterfall, leaving simple hoof-prints where they stamped down on the dirt.

Bovil then arrived at an area that he found to be quite beautiful, it had a great view of the waterfall from the hill. There were few trees that were small and had quite the few dead branches in the event of Bovil wanting to make his camp, but at the moment he just wanted to enjoy the view. He could see some of the forest from the high peek he had decided to stay at, and just a short distance off was the waterfall. The best of all the clouds were low, almost to the point of which he felt he could reach them. There was only one problem, the clouds were grey-ish which would probably lead to a storm. Bovil sighed, but folded his hooves as he sat down with his bow, just enjoying to view.

Ethereal-Star

Gwil laughed giddily as the centaur, Bovil he said his name was, turned away in embarrassment from her nudity. He apparently wasn't used to that sort of thing, something which Gwilwilethneth could not really hope to grasp. After all, it was natural to her. Why hide it? She shook her head in amusement, before glancing up briefly at the sky and frowned a little. The sky was starting to darken, clouds becoming more gray with each passing minute. The wood nymph was loathe to get out of the spring for she was quite content to stay put for awhile, however it wouldn't do if a storm were coming this way.

She sighed, and reluctantly got out and headed over to don her green forest clothes again, the woven leaves a true work of art to behold. It was quite durable too, more so than one would think upon first glance. After donning her nymph outfit, Gwilwilethneth made her way over to where she had seen the centaur go. He was welcome here, she reasoned, he was a friend to nature after all. While Gwil knew centaurs were prone to hunting, she only had a problem with it if it were within the confines of these particular woods that she and her brother, along with a couple others, guarded from harm as well as see to its general upkeep which included various things.

Glancing upward at the sky again, a few droplets of water now starting to fall down, Gwil hurried her steps. She was anxious to learn more about this intriguing centaur for he seemed quite friendly and at ease, well mostly. She laughed again at his embarrassment.

Finally she found the centaur lounging on the ground in a large clearing, enjoying the view around him. "It is beautiful, is it not?" the nymph inquired. "I love coming here as well. This place has many stories and legends surrounding it. Would you care to hear one of them?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked around, still enjoying the view. Then, he suddenly felt droplets of water hitting his tail and his stallion ears. He then began to look around for somewhere to settle for the storm. He found a small clearing nearby that had a small cave that would be able to hold somewhere between two or three people inside.

For some reason, he chose not to leave just yet. He could hear footsteps approaching, he thought it was the same nymph he saw before in the embarrassing scenario. He was right, not too long later he could see her running over to the point that he was at.

For a moment he had almost entirely forgot about the storm and said,"Ah, I see you have followed me," he then jokingly said "I must be more irresistible than I thought." He then chuckled at the thought of what he had just said and listened as Gwil spoke of the area they were both in. He then said,"Yes, I would very much enjoy hearing a story."

He was then interrupted by a bit of rain coming down a little harder on his back, which made him remember the oncoming storm and quickly added,"But I believe that we should discuss this story in a dryer environment,  wouldn't you agree?" He then began to gesture to the cave with his hand as he began a light walk towards it.

Ethereal-Star

Gwil shrugged nonchalantly. "If you insist." and lightly followed the centaur as he made his way towards the small cave located to the northeast of the clearing. Once they got inside the cave the storm became more earnest, rain pouring down in bucket fulls as lightning flashed up above, but too far away to strike any of the trees.

The nymph admired his broad chest, smiling a little. Whether or not Bovil noticed her scrutiny, she didn't know nor did she care. Sitting down in a corner with a mossy covering, Gwilwilethneth positioned her legs in front of her and stretched idly, glancing at the centaur as she did. "Soooooo...." she left the question hang, and smiled at Bovil as he came inside the cave too. "Don't like rain?" she teased.

thehiddenbeast13

The centaur chuckled and said,"Well, it always ruin my fur, and my tail always drops down when it rains...so no." He sighed and said,"Oh well." Bovil then simply look at Gwil, who seemed to be staring at his chest. He jokingly snapped his fingers and said,"Hey, my eyes are up here!" He then started to laugh and say,"Now, why exactly were you staring at my chest?"

Ethereal-Star

The wood nymph looked up as Bovil snapped his fingers, saying his face was up here. A grin played lightly on her features, followed by a smirk forming as she looked at Bovil (and not his chest). "Oh, why is there a problem with me staring at your chest?" she teased him some more, and then said, "Just merely enjoying the view." she laughed softly at this, thinking to herself. Silly centaur.

"I can stop if you like." her gaze trailing again to his chest, noting the scars that were marked there, battle or hunting scars she assumed. However the nymph chose to keep quiet about her curiosity for the moment.

A loud boom from outside reminded the both of them again of the storm, rain pelting down fiercely from outside, dampness permeating the air. Gwil wondered for a brief moment where her companions were, but did not worry for them. After all, they knew when and where to seek shelter in the event of a major storm. The forest was chock full of places to seek refuge from the elements, caves, rock outcroppings and tree gazebos alike.

Gwilwilethneth smiled playfully at the centaur, letting a lock of brown hair fall over her eyes in a sensual way that she began to twirl with her fingers in a most typical nymph fashion.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil saw the nymph staring at his chest once again. He sighed, but also seemed to have a light smile on his face however. He crossed his arms and said,"The scars were from some bastard who thought he could try and hunt me, what a mistake he made." He sighed again, he was sure she had already seen a few of them. Bovil then relaxed and continued to watch the nymph, but occasionally smiling. He started to feel a little hungry and opened his saddle bag to search for a light snack. He pulled out a bright red apple and slowly eat it. After he ate some of it he asked Gwil,"You enjoying the show down there?" He couldn't help but chuckle wondering why she was so interested in his chest.

Ethereal-Star

"Yes, very much so." Gwil smirked at him. "After all, a big, strong chest like that probably gets lots of attention from many female centaurs, am I right?" The wood nymph had the urge to trace over the scars on his chest with her fingers, but wasn't quite sure how the centaur would take that. Maybe later.

"And I'll bet you showed the big, bad hunter who's boss. Didn't you?" she purred lightly. Once more admiring his chest.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil chuckled and said,"Well a female centaur is a bit "rare" and mostly don't care about the chest." He then added,"And yes, I did show the 'big bad hunter who's boss' he really had it coming. He chuckled once more and said,"Oh well..."

Ethereal-Star

"There's no shame in protecting home and self." Gwil replied honestly. "By whatever means are needed." her eyes darkened a bit before she shook her head and smiled again. "Hardly any female centaurs, hmmm? What a shame that is!" Twirling her hair again around her index finger, the wood nymph did her best to appear sensual and alluring then. She was a nymph after all.

thehiddenbeast13

"True." Bovil said with a slight smile. He looked out towards the cave and noticed that the sky was lightning, but still lightly storming. He then turned his head back and said,"Most of the females, if any, are sent to the elder...at least that's how I remember it. It could of changed while I was out of the village."

Ethereal-Star

"Really?" Gwilwilethneth commented, more curious now. "Tell me more of your home." Her green eyes twinkled as though harboring some mischievous secret. "It must get awfully lonely without some female company around." the nymph grinned slyly.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled and said,"Our village has three elders who stay in their positions until death. From there a person of there choosing is selected to take their place on the elder's council. They have breeding rights and are usually the only ones who mate in order to keep a steady population." He then chuckled and said,"and a little female company is welcome."

Ethereal-Star

"Yes, indeed." Gwilwilethneth smiled mischievously at the centaur. "So does that mean the others of the village don't have some fun every now and then..." she smiled teasingly at Bovil, while still twirling her hair. "I can imagine that would be awfully boring if not..."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil shook his head and said,"No...we're not allowed to unless we're elders." He sighed and said,"It's the way things are run, we have to keep order and follow to rules set for us hundreds of years ago." He then chuckled and lowered himself a little more to feel a bit more comfortable.

Ethereal-Star

"How strange the ways of cities and towns are." Gwil frowned and said, "I much prefer the peacefulness and carefree ways of the forests. Cities do nothing for me. Neither do their laws."

Gwil looked at Bovil then in the eye and said in kind of a roundabout way, "How about if you were to test the boundaries of those stuffy laws..." Grinning a sultry grin at him, the wood nymph continued to eye him with a look that could only mean trouble...

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil simply pondered for a moment and said,"Well that's one of the reasons why I left that place to begin with." He smiled, but once he saw the look on Gwil's face he knew that she might try something, but he'd just have to see what it might be.