Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Peace, Quiet and Carefree Nymphs (hiddenblade) [M]

Started by Ethereal-Star, November 13, 2014, 08:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Taking that as good an invitation as any, Gwil replied with, "Well then. How about we play a little game?" she smiled sultrily and took a look out the cave entrance. The storm had abated mostly so there was only a slight drizzle now. Walking leisurely to the front of the cave, the nymph said simply, "Catch me if you can!" And off she dashed outside, waiting for the centaur to follow in the merry chase.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil watched as Gwil dashed out of the cave waiting for him to chase her. He stood up, but didn't start to chase her just yet. He had a unfair speed advantage, so to makes things fair his changed into his human form and said,"Here I come!" He then began his two legged sprint after Gwil.

Ethereal-Star

Gwil giggled and ran a ways away to a grove of thick trees where the shrubbery was dense and hard to see through well. She climbed up a tree real quickly and waited until the centaur came into view before making her move.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil ran into a thick layer of brush, but couldn't find Gwil. He was sure she ran this way. He kept walking through the thick shrubbery, keeping his eyes out for any sign of Gwil.

Ethereal-Star

As Bovil (now in human form) came into view, Gwil grinned widely and then jumped down from the tree on top of him! "Well, what do we have here?" she said slyly. "A centaur who lost his way?" The nymph then proceeded to run her hands over his broad chest.

((I'm gonna up the rating to M now.))

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil continued to walk in the bush until he saw Gwil jump onto him. He smiled and said,"You know it isn't wise to jump on someone's back like that." He then began to jump and shake, trying to get her off his back.

Ethereal-Star

Gwil, clearly not expecting this, promptly fell off of him onto the ground. As Gwil lay there on her back, stunned for a moment, her face scrunched up into a pout. "Whatever was that for? Don't you find me pretty?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil sighed and said,"I apologize, but if you grew up like me it's kinda hard not to do that on impulse." He then walked over and offered Gwil his hand.

Ethereal-Star

The wood nymph took the offered hand and grinned cheekily up at him. "Well, I think it's time we change some of that, yes?" And she then began to stroke his face and chest again, smiling as she did so. "After all, must loosen up some of that tension..." she teased.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil sighed and said,"I guess you do have a point there." He then changed back to his centaur form and said,"It's simply a natural impulse." He then added,"Where to next, as an apology I'll carry you there."

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth let herself be carried by Bovil and told him, "Now I know just the place." she said, while running her hands over his chest again. "There is a large clearing near here, north of the one we were just at. An archway of leaves and vines is what you need to look for to find the entrance. A small pool of water lies right to the southwest of it. A rather splendid area for our...rendezvous." Gwil smiled up at him, eyes twinkling gaily as he led them there, touching a strand of his hair for just a second.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil followed Gwil's directions until he reached the area. He slowed his trot until he was slowly walking
He looked back at Gwil and said,"We're here!" He didn't seem to have noticed Gwil touching his hair early simply because he hadn't noticed.

Ethereal-Star

The wood nymph got down on her feet and gazed up at Bovil in a seductive manner. She once more went for his chest (as she loved that chest!) and then stood up on her tip toes trying to reach his stallion ears, her fingers could barely do so, instead skimming across his neck with a feather light touch. Gwilwilethneth then posed sensually, her hand on her hip and said simply, "Well, I have a few ideas..."

And with that, the nymph began to discard her forest garb, letting the outfit fall casually to the ground, smiling at Bovil with a devious grin as she did.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled for a moment and said,"Now, do you mind telling me what you're planning on doing?" He chuckled again as he saw Gwil try to stroke his ear, but only ended up rubbing his neck instead. He then said,"Now don't get too many crazy ideas."

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth placed her hands on her hips and posed in a seductive manner, completely nude in front of Bovil. "Don't you want to have some fun?" she purred at him, almost like a cat and ran her hand up and down his chest, tracing the scars present there. She gazed up at him with an alluring expression of desire and said, "I know I do." Gwil grabbed his hand and put it on one of her breasts, then looked back up at him again.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil suddenly pulled his hand back and shouted," What are you doing?!" The second his hand was at his side again he said," Stop that right now! I just came here to relax, not this!" He didn't seem to be too happy about what Gwil had done and looked like he was about to turn around and leave.

Ethereal-Star

Gwil frowned at Bovil's obvious rejection of her. This had never happened before! Dumbfounded, it took the wood nymph a few seconds to recover from her surprise and shock. Then she started to get a little angry. "No one has ever rejected me!" She ran up to Bovil's retreating back and tried to grab his arm. "I am a nymph, no one ever turns me down!"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil yanked his arm free before saying,"I'm a warrior, I can say no to anyone I please!" He then turned around and said,"Don't follow me..." and began to walk off.

Ethereal-Star

As Bovil walked off, Gwilwilethneth stood there silently, both hurt and fuming inside. She did not follow him. Instead she was about to go put back on her forest garb again, when she noticed a traveler coming through the woods through the nearby thicket of bushes. Pausing in her actions, she went over behind the bush and took a look at the newcomer. The person was a male, half-elf from the looks of his features, and carried a sword with bow slung across his back. He was dressed in earthy browns and greens and as of yet, did not see the wood nymph.

Gwil smiled. Perhaps she could still have some fun after all. While the centaur's rejection of her struck a chord, she wasn't about to let this opportunity slip through her fingers. So the wood nymph stepped out from behind the thick shrubbery, still completely naked, and stood in front of the half-elf, blocking his path. "Well, hello there, stranger." Gwilwilethneth said in a sultry voice.

thehiddenbeast13

The centaur didn't even seem to have noticed the person Gwil was talking to, but instead walked to a small pond were he could rest for a moment. He took of his saddle bag and walked into the cool water and folded his hooves, so only some of his human half showed. He pondered to himself about they way he had acted earlier, but eventually decided that he had done the right thing and continued to soak.