Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Peace, Quiet and Carefree Nymphs (hiddenblade) [M]

Started by Ethereal-Star, November 13, 2014, 08:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth, now satisfied from her latest romp with the half-elf stranger, lay down lazily in the grass, the half-elf by her side, asleep. No stranger anymore, she thought and giggled a little. The forest maiden gazed at the naked male beside her, eying him hungrily as he slept on. He was certainly handsome, she mused, eyes traveling towards his man parts, getting a good look at them. Big too.

Lying down on her back, Gwil's thoughts turned towards the reluctant centaur again. Hmph! she sighed inwardly. He didn't know what he was missing. The fact that he had rejected her still didn't sit well with the nymph. She didn't regret her actions one bit as her behavior was perfectly normal for her.

So the wood nymph lay there, before turning over on her side to glance at the half-elf whose name he told her was Echthelon. A cool breeze blew through the area, whispering a quiet melody of the forests that only wood folk like herself could hear, much less understand their meaning. Gwil smiled down at the male, stroking his hair and chest.

Echthelon then woke up a little while later and smiled at her. "I could go for round 2." he told her, looking Gwilwilethneth over hungrily. And so they went at it again, moans and sighs of pleasure could be heard as they made love to one another.

When Echthelon told her he had to leave, to continue on his journey, they parted ways but not before he gifted her with a small bluish-white flower that was growing nearby. The forest girl smiled as the half-elf left, twirling the flower between her fingers for some seconds, before she entwined it into her flower crown that she wore on her head, momentos from all her past lovers and admirers from before. The only thing that would make this day better was if Bovil would comply. But Gwilwilethneth had a feeling he wouldn't.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil continued his soak in the water, almost to the point where he fell asleep in the water. He yawned and stretched out both halves. His stallion ears folded along the top of his head as he walked out of the water and tossed his bag over his shoulder to keep it from getting too wet. He walked to a nearby clearing with a bit of a rhythm with his hooves, one tapping in a certain way after the other.

Bovil then picked up a few large sticks and dead branches and built a small shelter and hung his bag on a small stick. He entered his small temporary home and rested for a moment. The centaur then laid down and began to nap for a moment, maybe when he woke up he might cook some of that old hunt.

Ethereal-Star

Gwil stood up and stretched then, before walking over to put her forest attire back on. Straightening up, the wood nymph considered what to do next. She decided to go find that centaur and see what he was up to. Perhaps he would change his mind.

And so Gwilwilethneth walked along slowly, just admiring the beauty of the nature all around her, soft footsteps she left in her wake. She did not know where exactly Bovil had gone, but perhaps she'd come across him sooner or later. Unless he left for good. Gwil shook her head in slight exasperation. The sting of rejection was starting to fade, but that didn't mean she wasn't still upset. It was pretty much unheard of for someone to reject a nymph's advances but there you have it, for it had happened. And Gwil was not pleased about it either.

Continuing her stroll, the wood nymph thought she saw the white of a tail nearby in her peripheral vision. Gwilwilethneth turned to look. There you are. she thought to herself as Bovil's head came into view.

thehiddenbeast13

By the time Gwil had found Bovil, the centaur was already snoring away in his sleep. The centaur moved his head every now and then but it was clear that he was asleep, and wouldn't like having his dreams rudely interrupted.

Ethereal-Star

As the wood nymph came upon a sleeping Bovil, Gwilwilethneth sighed. She decided to sit down on a nearby rock and wait for him to awaken, in plain view of the centaur whenever he would wake up. Twirling her hair a bit, Gwilwilethneth eyed him as he slept, for he seemed quite peaceful in his slumber.

An hour had passed now. Hopefully he would wake up soon so she could talk with him.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil awoke at last, but the moment he saw Gwil he said,"Oh, hi..." He then stood up and started to walk off somewhere again. It was clear that he still didn't want much to do with Gwil, but at least he talked to her. The centaur walked to a small stream and dipped his lower half into it. He let himself rest in that small stream for a while, lightly cleaning himself in the process.

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth strolled right over to him, put her hands on her hips and looked at him with an expectant expression. "So it's going to be like that, am I right?" Gwil crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "It was just a little fun. Besides I thought we both agreed you needed to loosen up that tension. I can help with that." she smirked, lighting putting a hand on her right hip letting the other hand fall by her side.

She smiled at him with her most charming smile. "So, what do you say handsome? I can ease that tension right out of you."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil sighed, he was still angry at Gwil and didn't really want to talk to her. Bovil simply shook his head and returned to his long needed rest in the small stream. He obviously didn't want anything Gwil was offering and simply lowered himself a little more so the water rushed around his chest.

Ethereal-Star

Gwil huffed in exasperation and stomped her foot on the grass. "Why won't you talk to me?!" she yelled suddenly, becoming angry. "Do you have that much of a stick up your butt that you can't handle some harmless fun?!"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil crossed his arms and said with anger in his tone,"Oh, I'm the one with the stick up there!? You should check yourself, because there might be one up yours as well!" He walked further into the stream and let the water rush towards his neck, almost submerging his entire body.

Ethereal-Star

At the centaur's words, Gwilwilethneth visibly stiffened in anger, clenching her hands into fists by her side. "How dare you speak to me like that!" she shouted at him, some birds in the nearby trees took off in fright at her enraged yelling. Right now, Gwil paid little attention to that fact as she rounded on the centaur angrily, extremely insulted by what he had said. "Well, it's no wonder you don't get any back in your home village with that attitude!" she screamed, kicking up a clump of dirt with her foot as she stomped on the ground.

"I don't even know why I try! It's obvious you think yourself too good for me! Well fine, if you're going to be such a donkey's ass, perhaps you should have been born a donkey instead!"

The wood nymph blew out an exasperated breath as her anger only grew. "Curse you and your ways!" And with that, she began to walk off but before she went too far, she used her water magic to make the stream icy cold, so cold in fact that icy vapors could be seen drifting up from the water, likely freezing the butt off any annoying centaur that happened to be wading in its depths.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed in outrage, walking off and not looking back.

((Apparently Gwilwilethneth doesn't take rejection that great, hehe.))

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil sighed as he watched Gwil stomp off. For some reason, things felt...cooler. The next thing he knew, the water was as cold as ice! He then reared back and quickly galloped out of the water. He started to shiver the moment he left the water and murmured,"That little bastard..." He walked with both arms around his shoulder until he returned to his camp, he then sat down and tried to warm up. He rubbed his upper half until he wasn't freezing. He then stood up, but stayed in the same spot. He kept rubbing his shoulders, lightly shivering in the process.

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth heard Bovil's comment as she stalked off in anger and hurt. Where she was going now, she didn't really know. Just that she needed to put some distance between her and the centaur. "Serves him right." she quipped, continuing to walk off in a huff.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil had finally warmed up enough to say,"And to think, I let you on my back and feel around my chest...If I had known about what you would of done, I would of left you in the rain..." The centaur then sighed and went into his small overhang. He got a very small fire going and began to cook some of the meat he had worked for earlier.

Ethereal-Star

Luckily for Bovil, Gwil was now far enough away that she didn't hear the centaur's words. Sitting down by a patch of yellow flowers, Gwilwilethneth put her chin in her hand and sighed wearily. This definitely had not gone the way she would have liked. The wood nymph had wanted to learn more about the handsome centaur and become fairly intimate with him, however Bovil would have none of it, or her for that matter. Becoming angry all over again, Gwil huffed in frustration about stubborn centaurs and stick-in-the-mud's.

Concentrating a little, the druid made a small flower that was not quite yet in bloom, open up its petals fully as she poured a little magic into it. Hearing a tiny 'thank you' in her mind from the flower itself, Gwil smiled down at it and stood up then. It was time to go find her companions, Talon and Twinkle and see what they were up to.

Walking deeper into the woods, the wood nymph did exactly that.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil sighed as he began to nod off once again. As he was about to fall asleep he said once more (in a slightly louder voice), "To think I let you on my back and feel around my chest...If only I had known earlier." The centaur soon dozed off, clearly not caring about any remarks that would be sent his way from the insane woman.

Ethereal-Star

And Gwil still didn't hear him, being too far away for that. Locating her companions some twenty minutes later, the trio began their trek back to where Bovil was. Gwilwilethneth wasn't going to give up just yet. She was a nymph after all! And he would eventually cave to her persuasions... Oh yes, he would. Gwilwilethneth smiled.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil snored away, occasionally one of his ears would twitch but he was happily asleep on the ground. His bow and quiver of arrows happily rested against the wall, not on their owner's back.

Ethereal-Star

Gwilwilethneth and companions arrived to where the centaur was sleeping, and then grinned widely. Oh yes, this was going to be just splendid. she thought, a wicked plan forming in her mind.

Checking to make sure none of his weapons were on his person, she moved them even further away and encased them in stone so he couldn't readily get to them. Then with a flick of the wrist, the wood nymph conjured up some strong vines to hold him in place, completely ensnaring him in their green grip from neck to hoof. Once he woke up, and she had a feeling it would be real soon, she would use her charms on him to sway him to her favor.

Twinkle giggled in her mind and the she-wolf looked as though she were raising a wolfy eyebrow at her mistress. That is just going to make him angry. Talon communicated to her telepathically, while shaking her head.

The wood nymph grinned even wider. I'm counting on it. And then subduing him. Her eyes gleamed with nymph-ish delight, as she waited for him to wake up and smell the roses. Or vines in this case. Speaking of.... Gwil made red roses sprout all over the vines constricting his body too, on the very verge of laughter as she did. Oh, this was going to be fun...

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil's eyes fluttered open after a few minutes only to see that he was tied down with vines! He quickly looked around for a moment and saw that Gwil was in front of him. His panic soon diminished and tried to speak in a calmly manner,"Why am I tied down like this, why are you here, and what do you plan on doing?"