Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

SotE turns 14! =O

Started by Rhindeer, December 13, 2014, 11:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So today is SotE's birthday! YAY! And today, on this momentous occasion, it is now officially 14 years old!

Holy crap. |: That's just one year under half my life.

THANK YOU TO ALL YOU AWESOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE THIS POSSIBLE AND MADE THINGS SUPER AWESOME ILU! <3333 Your creativity and passion never ceases to amaze me!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Alegretto

That's awesome Rhi!! <3<3<3

I'm so glad you and Tally run this site where we can all work together to create an and expand an amazing world that you guys have founded.

I haven't been here for all that long (Still less than a year), but SotE is such an amazing place and I hope that it never stops being amazing!

visualspice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SotE. I HOPE THE DAY IS BEAUTIFUL.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cronowind

*Throws a party for sote, all the rpers are invited. We have chips, dip and global conquest*

Vyraena

Can I get my global conquest with extra dip, please?

Happy birthday SotE!

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Ahnnie

Happy birthday SotE!

You can officially date and have a phone now--but no notions of driving until you're 16. And please, don't even THINK of inviting friends over for a harmless 'party' while we're out! If I so much as catch you with a bottle of alcohol in your hands, you are grounded for LIFE, mister/missus. I don't wanna hear anything from the principal about skipping school, you hear me!? If your grades flunk for any reason, you are getting a good earful, mm-hmmm.