Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Black Powder Party [M]

Started by visualspice, January 10, 2015, 07:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

"Drinking dulls the mind and mitigates your senses." Venus said, explaining herself. "Therefore, I don't drink often."

She adjusted her katana on her back a bit to have it sit in a more comfortable location for her. "I can't say I spend a lot of time in Cerenis. Is it really that bad?"

Wicked Basket

"I suppose it ain't too bad," Tomcat replied. "I just don't get to do much down there besides the odd smuggling trip."

Tomcat paused to take yet another drink.

"Say, since ye don't like crowds so much, what do you say we go somewhere more private, huh?"

Vyraena

Venus laughed, not to be rude, but just because she couldn't help it. "If you're flirting with me, I must say I'm flattered, but I'll get this out of the way now. I'm kind of only attracted to... women."

Wicked Basket

Tomcat broke out into a small fit of coughing as he nearly choked on his rum.

"Oh, I um.....My apologies, lass."

He took another drink, but without choking this time.

"Are ye sure you've never been at least curious as to what a man could do?"

Vyraena

"I tried being with a man once to find out for sure." Venus said with a smile. "It's just not for me."

Venus looked down at her empty drink with a frown. "It seems I need to refill my drink. I assume you'll be off to try your luck with someone else?"

Wicked Basket

Tomcat shrugged.

"Well, ye can't blame a lad for trying," he said. "There aren't really any other women here that I'd be interested in. I guess I'll just be drinking myself silly. Regardless, it was a pleasure talking to you, lass."

Tomcat walked back over and stood next to Khanna and Crowe, but didn't say a word. He just took a much longer drink than usual.

visualspice

It was hard to tell, but it looked as if Khanna were smiling. Khanna observed his men well, and knew enough about Venus that he had been aware what he was sending the FishStick Captain off to flirt with.

"Back so soon? And here I thought you'd enjoy being out away from the sea."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"Um, well," Tomcat began, scratching the back of his head. "As it turns out, she's only into other women."

Tomcat couldn't help but be slightly irritated at Khanna. He had been friends with Khanna long enough to know that what he was doing with his face was the equivalent of a smile. He had known.

"Ye tricky bastard," Tomcat said. "You knew."

It wasn't a question. It was obvious. While most people wouldn't talk to Khanna so boldly, Tomcat wasn't afraid of him.

visualspice

Khanna tossed back the rest of his beer.
"Next time, find someone who isn't a child to run your post." And he walked away to get.more ale.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

"He ain't running it," Tom called after Khanna. "He's just lookin' after it."

Tomcat grumbled to himself and drank some more. He then turned to Crowe.

"Make no mistake, mate. Khanna's perfectly capable of being a complete asshole."

Vyraena

Venus had made her way over to refill her drink just slightly before Khanna, but she was still there when Khanna arrived. After taking a long drink out of her cup, she looked over at Khanna with a small smile. "Hey boss."

visualspice

Khanna said nothing at first, refilling his glass before staring at it. He was already tipsy, didn't want to lose control, and instead of really saying much to Venus, Khanna shoved his drink into her hand. "For what you said to Tom." And he stalked away.

Rhindeer

If there was something Nelly hated more than being ignored, she hadn't yet discovered it.

And since she knew it was going to be loud and rowdy inside the establishment, she knew she also had to try extra hard to join in the fun!

So, she came prepared. And it was those preparations that made her run a little late.

Striding into the tavern, a box carried beneath her arm, she headed over to the bar and frowned at the barkeep, who was busily chatting with someone else. She waved at him to try to get his attention, huffed with it didn't work, and set her box down on the counter. Alright, then! Guess it was time to break out the big cannons! And really, it was just an excuse to use these things, already! She really wanted to see what they would do!

And so she casually pulled a small, cylindrical item from the box, looked around the tavern, and popped the lid off.

There was a sharp popping sound and then a series of shrieking whistles before the tavern lit up with colorful lights as magical glitter and little streamers went sailing through the air.

That got the barkeep's attention, alright, as he just about jumped out of his skin and spun around with a hand over his chest to find her grinning like a maniac at him. She leaned innocently on one arm against the counter with the popper hidden behind her back.

"W-what the fuck?"

Nelly shrugged, still grinning, and pointed at the brandy he had stashed behind the counter and nodded emphatically. Now that she'd gotten his attention, she wanted to get just as wasted as everyone else, dammit!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Khanna was just about ready to hit the deck, or floor, as the case may be. But once he realized they were not under attack, he stormed clean over to Nelly and just let his shadow rest over her and do the talking. It was evident Khanna was not pleased.
But there was also something else glinting in his eyes.

Wicked Basket

Tomcat had immediately spun around and had a hand on his pistol when he heard sudden loud noises. However, after realizing what it was, he hand went back to his side. It was just some nut who had a thing for party tricks. By the looks of it, Khanna had not appreciated it one bit.

"This is gonna be good," Tomcat said to himself taking another swig.

Rhindeer

Since the place was so rowdy (and since her ears were still ringing from her prank), Nelly didn't hear Khanna coming--but she did notice the sudden shadow looming over her, coupled with that distinct feeling you got when someone was watching you intensely.

And breathing down your neck, as it were.

Turning slowly and lifting her eyes up, Nelly saw none other than the boss himself! He didn't look pleased at all, but rather than shrink back in intimidation, Nelly just beamed her brightest, shit-eating smile up at him and signed a cheery, Howdy, boss!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Knowing full well what Nelly wanted, Khanna personally snatched up the hidden brandy and slammed in on the table infront of her, rattling all glasses nearby. Most paused to look at the pair, but the entire party had not quite silenced, as the murmur of it's antics still rolled like the ocean off in the distance. But Khanna's eyes remained upon the young, mute woman before he put his hand out expectantly.

He didn't have to speak either to get his point across. Nelly better cough up those shenanigan makers.

Wicked Basket

Feeling left out, Tomcat waltzed on over to Nelly and Khanna.

"Ye make a lot of noise for someone so quiet, lass," Tomcat commented with a grin.

Rhindeer

...Oh wait WHAT?!

Now that was bloody low!

Nelly stared at the brandy, then back at her box of toys, then back at the brandy, then at Khanna, and her mouth dropped open as she realized what he wanted. She looked at Tomcat hopefully when he walked over, hoping for someone to come to her defense! But when he just commented on her quietness, she frowned. Oi! Didn't anyone have a sense of humor here?! Why didn't anyone appreciate her brilliance, seriously!

Flashing Khanna her most pitiful, kicked puppy dog eyes, Nelly hung her head sadly, bottom lip poked out in a pout, and gave a little huff as she reached behind her, slowly, for her box--

And snatched up another popper, cracked it open, and unleashed unholy hell yet again.

Grabbing the box under one arm and snatching up the brandy with the other, she took off running, giggling like a madwoman. As she ran past Tomcat, she grinned broadly at him. Look who's quiet now!

Wicked Basket

Tomcat didn't react and simply watched as Nelly set off other popper and bolted, giggling maniacally all the while. After she had run past him, Tomcat watched her for a moment and then started laughing.

"I like her style," he said with a grin. "She's definitely a keeper. Where in the hell did ye find her? She hardly seems like the kind of person you'd hang around with."