Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Branching out... plottage wanted

Started by Blink, March 18, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

So I am looking for a few new thread partners. Have a list of characters just withering away....

The following of my charries are open. Very very very brief explanation of them. Link to them in siggy or on charrie catalog if you want to read more.

Open to most plot ideas. If you have an idea just let me know! I promise I don't bite.

Nashya Belvedere: Age 20. Single.
    A girl with quite the personality! Actually... she has two of them.. A medieval Jackyl and Hyde if you will. Member of secretive Golden Gear.

Jaela Uday: Age 18. Single
   A short and sassy earth elemental with no real concept of appropriateness.  Jaela is a wiley girl. Although her appearance may seem that she is a bit serious she is far from it. She acts like a child and often likes to pop in at inopportune times. True to her Adelan ways she is very superstitious, paranoid and  a gullible person. She even sometimes believes the most ridiculous and random superstitions. On the slightly bipolar side she sometimes gets very serious... but not often. Think of Jaela as the comedic relief to any serious situation.

Karida Beatu: Age 20. Relationship: It's complicated (lol)
   Member of the Niahi Woods wolf pack. However she doesn't know it. A demon wiped her memories causing her to go from a fun loving carefree girl to that on one stuck on bitterness. Hates other werewolves, believing they turned their backs on her so she should do the same to them.

Izayah The Tainted: Age 14. Single
    Child to Lanister and Nevayah, Izayah was born with the same tainted blood as his parents. His blood having the ability to grant life force, except it takes from his. Determined to not be useless he acts serious and wants to believe one day he will be a great fighter. Unlike his twin sister who's blood alone he believes to be the better of the two. . Lives in La'Marri so probably wont be anywhere far from that.

Arianna: Age Unknown. Single
   Arianna is a bubbly and outspoken girl. In the face of danger she is cool and collected and actually acts as if it is nothing at all, almost like she has won before it even began. She is snarky and cocky and also has issues with personal space and completely unaware of how unfortable she could be making others.

Paisley Maika: Age 19. Single
  Clumsy, unpredictable, gullible are all words that could describe Paisley. She wants to beleive the best in all people, even the worst ones. As a young girl Paisley dreamt of serving in the Connloath military only to have her dreams crushed when she was told that women were not allowed. Being as adventureous and rebelous as ever Paisley opted to leave her home against her parent's wishes in order to become the strong woman she knew she was born to be despite her frail body and gender.