Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Playing with Fire

Started by Koga, April 06, 2015, 06:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viestrus01

As the tqo continued to speak, she couldn't help but notice how a weird sort of air hung in the atmosphere. She also couldn't help but think how this man -Rose, was it?- may not be human at all.

She shook her head at the thought. So what? He doesn't seem to pose any sort of danger, at least... not now.

Then there was the squealing tree. Someone's hiding behind it, and Erynies felt like she knew exactly why he's hiding.

Then, the strange man pointed to her.

Oh... what's happening now....?

Koga

Wildfire chuckled to himself, thinking back on all the times where he had lived up to his namesake. Though sometimes his spontaneous attitude has gotten him into a lot of trouble in the past, he loved that about himself. It was simply who he was. After all, he earned his nickname for being as wild and unpredictable as a wildfire itself."Oh it's far too late for that!" The Fire Mage said, while leaning on his staff. "I've been living up to that name for as long as I can remember." Suddenly, Wildfire felt a lot less fearful. Almost as if he was getting used to this creepy aura surrounding them.

"You bet she is! And quite a good friend too!" Wildfire smiled over to Erynies, who looked rather confused by the whole situation. The Phoenixs' head perked up as se noticed Erynies, and she ruffled her feathers with delight. With haste, the Fire Bird walked up to the Elf and nuzzled her large red head into her chest.

The Firebird then spoke with words only Ernyies could understand, "I've missed you dear friend!"

Lazy Rocktime

Rosario softly laughed at Wildfire's response, mostly to ease his own worries. Bored as he was with the same old trees, he'd come to love these woods and would hate to see them burn in a...well, in a wildfire. But as of now, the redhead seemed amiable and tree-loving enough so he had no further reason to worry. The shift in his posture to a more comfortable one was also a good sign. He moved to sit crosslegged underneath the shade of a tree near him.

"So where did you two, err...three come from? I doubt all of you share the same goal of trying to find me..." He points towards all three people in the vicinity; Wildfire, Erynies and the tree in which the cowardly man hid.

(OOC apology for the long delay, life has made me real busy ;-;)

viestrus01

Erynies couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as the phoenix nuzzled her. She softly pet the bird, quickly checking it's head for any signs of the nasty injury the poor bird received as a welcome into these woods.

At the strange person's question, she couldn't help but think how he went undiscovered by her after she's stayed here for so long.

"I've... actually been staying here... for a while now," said the girl as she pointed towards where she came, her wisp dancing near her fingertips.

((Sorry for not replying in a while... exams TnT *flops like a dead fish*))