Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dead Things Cometh! (A thread for plots!)

Started by visualspice, April 08, 2015, 06:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Wait, who's gonna carry Seussal?

He's the one missing his hip, after all >_>

visualspice

actually, she's probably there to not only break the urn and have to repair it with duct tape, but will probably try to help Seussal and probably break like his femur, or something

.. on accident :|
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

If he tells her to, Ngaire will carry him. |:

She's strong like bull.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

omg, what if Averella breaks Ngaire? D;

not sure how but yeah- could be some sort of theme int he thread lol
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

VERY STRONK.

Yeah, that's probably how it'll go.

Suddenly there's this theme of things being broken and I'm not sure if Seussal's very comfy with this 8I

Rhindeer

Averella could accidentally chop off a limb of Ngaire's somehow? XDDDDD Or accidentally smash part of her. >_> That would be awkward.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

@Cambie your urn needs to laugh like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWU7j1-Z9Mo

also instead of breaking Ngaire, she could just accidentally set her on fire, or something...
and she tries to put her out and makes it worse >_>

DaGlobster

And Seussal could just be watching the chaos like

" I have ice powers but I'm paralyzed by the sheer stupidity of this situation B| "

visualspice

*:|   until she accidentally also lights him on fire lol

DaGlobster

A lot of "WHY DID WE EVEN BRING YOU?!" Yelling comes to mind as literally everybody runs around on fire.

Urn would probably just be looking on in abject horror.

visualspice

or he'd just be not amused
(or doing the MANIACAL LAUGH!)

visualspice

I'm going to work on the intro post today, so once I get it up, I'll post the link here :D

visualspice

Rhindeer

AWWW YIS!

I'll be replying tomorrow! 8D When I hopefully feel a bit less ill. |:

visualspice

I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER RHI
*sends Rhi unicorns*

Ethereal-Star

Hmmm... I might have an idea for this. It's kinda its own idea but I promise it won't hijack this thread! This is the reason I concocted for why Laetitia could possibly be at the Fell to begin with-and it could very well branch off into its own separate thread. In fact I'm counting on it.

Anyway, the idea so I am not just rambling off at the mouth here.

There is a legend of a powerful ring called 'Eclipse of Night', that essentially allows vampires to walk in broad daylight without getting burned. It also makes them immune to fire, light and holy magics as well, but they would still be vulnerable to life magics. Therefore a ring of this sort is only useful to vampires. It is purported to be guarded by a powerful spirit with abilities over light and energy in none other than the Fell. Getting to it won't be easy at all, as Laetitia (and any other vampire wanting this protection) would either have to somehow get by the guardian spirit undetected (near impossible I might add since it can detect the presence of evil and undead and she is both, mwhahaha) or somehow battle to the death with it to retrieve this ring guarded by a holy trap no less. But she doesn't know about the holy trap at this point in time.

So anyway, that's her plan and reason to go to Fell and get caught up in this silly rendezvous of undead misfits which she did NOT plan. Her mission of course will fail due to one reason or another, however she will try again, to be sure. Making that a thread for another time. *evil cackle* And because of that, her mood may turn even more sour than usual. Sound good?

visualspice

that's not really hijacking the thread but adding to it! I think it can work! Thoughts from @Rhi-Rhi , @Cambie and @DaGlobster ?

Rhindeer

Agreed! Not hijacking at all, just adding more to it, which is awesome AND gives her a reason to stay! 8D

DaGlobster