Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dead Things Cometh! (A thread for plots!)

Started by visualspice, April 08, 2015, 06:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

If I ever get around to drawing again I should totally try to sketch a scene of this rag tag group of special undead characters XD
but that might be TOO ambitious :|
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Neat. I was thinking there would be three hurdles for Laetitia to overcome, but for the purpose of this particular thread she wouldn't even get past the first one which is to first actually find the place where the item is purported to be. It's not like there's a neon sign lit up pointing the way, saying 'Powerful ring for vampires this way!' Yeah, right.  ;D

The other two hurdles of course would be getting past the guardian and then finally the holy trap to get to the prized ring. But that's for another thread. Laetitia would be determined enough to try so it definitely gives her plenty of reason to stay amongst the craziness until when/if she gets what she came there for.

I'll respond in a bit, got some other threadies to reply to first. :D

visualspice

It's possible she could find the location in this thread, and maybe the door's locked but there are clues how to open it? Or she finds some other means to help her figure out it's mystery, like a map, enchanted compass, or something of the likes.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

I like the locked door idea, thanks. I might go with that. Or I might stick to the original plan and have her not find it at this time. But maybe the first one, IDK.

Ethereal-Star

I'm not sure at what point Laetitia should jump in. Perhaps after Rhi and Cambie post? Or something? Thoughts and ideas on this?

visualspice

If you're unsure, I'd wait until the other posts cause their posts might give you ideas :D

Ethereal-Star

Ethereal-Star

I'm going to post in this thread soon with Laetitia searching the Fell for the aforementioned ring. However I was planning on her not finding it this turn (aka this thread) obviously being swept up into an insane adventure she didn't plan. However she will try again in another thread of mine that I'm thinking is prolly going to be open by request. Anyhoo! So she'll be searching the ruins of Fell and then walks into a dark crypt (the one where all the shenanigans are taking place) and meets up with the others. Expect a thoroughly annoyed vampiress though as I plan on having something happen so she cannot leave to continue her search. Perhaps a cave-in of the tomb? But yeah, will type up the post and then add it to the other replies once I get back on the computer. For now I've gotta go, just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't lost interest in this story.

On another note, Pepper could also join in, but I think one dead character from me is going to be enough. But maybe I'll change my mind and add her in too.

visualspice

Just poking this to see if its still a thing since the thread kinda died XD

Ethereal-Star

I'll respond soon after I catch up/refresh my memory on what's happened so far. I didn't forget!

Ethereal-Star

I responded yesterday so perhaps we can get this moving again!!

Ethereal-Star

OK, I'm a tad confused. @Cambie I thought the urn was in the same room as the others and not where Laetitia is? Just would like to clear that up. Thanks.

visualspice

I'm hoping I can post in this thread soon! Trying to catch up on a lot of my threads today!

Ethereal-Star

Who's responding next in this thread? I was thinking Laetitia would respond after some more 'prompting' by the other undead characters. Yay or nay? :P

visualspice

feel free to post again, star-
I'm just replying to bump this thread to see if anyone else might be interested in joining so we can revive this silly, spooky themed thread! :D

Ethereal-Star

Ethereal-Star

Responded! Any of you can chime in next. :D

Ethereal-Star

Another *bump* in the night to revive scary, spooky, creepy thread... ;D