Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Aura Colors of Characters

Started by Ethereal-Star, April 12, 2015, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Here's a fun topic. What color or colors are your character's auras? Their auras can reflect anything about them whether it be their personality, hopes and fears, inner disposition, a feeling they give off, spiritual/religious beliefs, etc.

I''ll start off with a few of my own characters to give an example.

Adelaide: white and light blue with silver sparkles
Dilwen: stormy gray and white with a hint of purple
Olwen: red
Obsidian: a combination of silver, blue, white and black
Elowen: muddy red with tinges of brighter red and orange
Laetitia: black
Willow: gray and black
Violet: all the six colors of the rainbow
Admar: multi-colored with lots of dark purple evident
Gwilwilethneth: green and brown
Blodwen: pink
Fonel: white and occasionally some hints of gray mixed in

And for two of my charries over at Remnants:

Plerona: sunny yellow
Orion: indigo

So go ahead and list your characters' colors!

visualspice

What fun 8D
I'll try my hand at a few of mine!

My character Feni'tat would most definitely be a cheery, bright as you can get, yellow!

Jinai would be purple- since the feelings behind purple were best described by my art teacher Mr. Pionti (in college) as 'a pregnant woman' since it is a color mixed of both warm and cools, so you get both sides of emotions in one fun color :D

The Grand Duke of Connlaoth- Calent Allarrick- is definitely some sort of Slate Blue, to depict his coldness and withdraw from most emotions.

Kentamin Dhelsbar would probably be Red, as he's quick to anger, and quick to a lot of emotions and actions.

One of my latest characters, Danning, would be white, for his virtue.

And Candy, my crime fighting whore for JUSTICE- would totally be Hot Pink, a bold statement of a color, just like she tries to be.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Yeah! This is a lot of fun! I find it interesting to read on what colors everyone thinks their characters to be! Funny about the purple for a pregnant woman. I always viewed purple to be more of a spiritual color, but there is really no right way to go about it! Color meanings are highly interpretive based on a variety of things! So go wild and have fun!

Anyone else wanna play?

JackieCat

Cool idea!

Kirl: Green and brown, earthy colors.

Oax: Purple

Lorin: Green and black.

The Feari: Black, possibly silver.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Shadow Angel

My characters are pretty much the same color as their auras. Seth has a dark black aura with violet streaks and silver flecks. Beith has a silvery grey aura with subdued green and lavender accents.

Ethereal-Star

Enkhtuya is definitely white for her purity and peaceful nature. With perhaps some pastels on occasion, like light green, yellow, soft pink or light blue. But mostly white.

Cobalt

I think Zea would have a sort of quick and shifty collection of yellows. Every once in a very long while it'll get shot through with vivid eye-searing violet, but that's not for emotional states she experiences often.