Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Tameless

Started by visualspice, April 16, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She gave a small smile and approached him so she was close enough to open the basket she held and showed him that the contents revealed she had just about everything he desired. ANd she added in a whisper, "I've got it all. The rest is hidden under my cloak."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled as Winifred showed him his belongings (although he could of sworn that some of his coins were missing), he then nodded his head as he stood up and said,"Okay, I believe we can make our escape now."

visualspice

Winifred studied him, her eyes shining as she felt the thrill of their freedom so close at hand. But she found herself asking, "Are you sure you're well enough to run? We'll.... need you to be our transport." Which was an awkward way of her asking if he could be her mount.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded quickly and said,"Winifred I'm fully capable of carrying you. Frankly, it only stings a bit when I move but that's to be expected when you've been struck in the rear so many times with that blasted whip." He then smiled as he continued,"Besides, people like you I don't mind having on my back."

visualspice

She felt her stomach tighten at the idea.
"Are.. are you sure?" She looked to where his skin still was left puckered and raw from the whip wounds. " I just... its... its the fastest way we can travel."
And she was just glad he was okay with them doing this- together.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil shook his head as he said,"Yes Winifred, I'm sure I can handle it." He then looked down at her and tried to make light of their current situation by saying,"What, you don't think I'll be able to do it?"

visualspice

Not sensing the jest, she looked at him most seriously.
"Your wounds... I worry what toll this could take on you.. on your body."

thehiddenbeast13

"Winifred..." Bovil said while actually considering the possibility that perhaps she was right,"This may be our one and only chance to get out of here. If not now, then when?"

visualspice

She held her breath, frozen for a moment in both fear and excitement. She gave a nod, but studied his face as she approached.
"THen if you are ready, and willing... let's do this."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded and said,"We have to do it now, it may be our only chance to get out of here." He then walked towards her, waiting for her to get on his back.

visualspice

Hesitating for a moment, she peered over her shoulder for a brief second before carefully slipping onto the centaur's back. She drew in a breath, and wrapped her arms around his form, basket resting between her belly and his back as she nodded against him and breathed into his ear, "Then let's go."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil winced in pain as she got onto his back, the soreness from the wounds coming back to him. He took a shaky step at first, but slowly worked through the pain and began to walk like normal. He then looked up at her and asked,"Are you sure we won't be spotted?"

visualspice

Winfred held a breath before slowly shaking her head.
"It's not something I can guarantee..." she spoke lowly, carefully. "But Drake is out of the picture... so if we're caught, we'd only have to deal with his men."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil nodded silently as he stepped out of the barn as quietly as he possibly could. He would occasionally let out a short grunt of pain as he could feels his wounds acting up once again. Bovil looked back at Winifred occasionally just to make sure that she was holding up well on his back as he continued to silently walk. He had his eyes peeled, just in case any of Drake's men were around their immediate area.

visualspice

So far so good. And as the pair crept along (or rather just him creeping since she was along for the ride), she held her breath, eyes looking out into the night. But it seemed the only noises and things awake were the crickets and a few night birds.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil continued his silent walk, stopping at the slightest sound to ensure their safety. Bovil was in no condition to fight, nor could he gallop large distances if he had to. He had to be careful otherwise there would be problems.

visualspice

"There," she whispered, once they crested a hill. She moved forward so that her body was pressed against his back while she whispered to him. "See the windmill on the horizon. Head for it, and the forests beyond."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil merely nodded in agreement as he continued slowly. He didn't bother to make mention of Winifred's chest against his back, there really wasn't much to complain about in their current situation. Bovil eventually made it to the windmill and slowly began towards the forest "We're almost there Winifred, soon we'll be free of this hell."

visualspice

"Don't hold your breath on that," she whispered, still not feeling safe enough to raise her voice. "Men have horses, and though you are part of one, they have many. Let's just keep moving until we've exhausted ourselves. I think that might be the only way I'd get a good night's rest after this." And she kept herself pressed close, not just for warmth, but to just feel a little bit more secure. He was, in a sense, the leading force now in their attempt at freedom.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil sighed as he complied with what Winifred had said and walked for what had been hours before he nearly collapsed. The large centaur sat down on the ground, "This is as far as I can go, I can't keep up anymore Winifred." Bovil said as he tried to catch his breath for a moment. Bovil could have kept going for longer if it wasn't for the fact that he was in such bad condition.