Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Tameless

Started by visualspice, April 16, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Winifred shivered. It was as still as death in the barn. Even the other animals seemed tense. So tense, not a single one was asleep, and the other horses, she could see it in their eyes, were afraid. Still, she pressed forward, eyes seeking for the strange horse man, and when she found him, she simply stared.

Even in the dim light she could make out hte cuts, and the blood. The ropes that bound him looked equally as uncomfortable, for he couldn't even lay down completely, but somehow- he still looked asleep. Cautiously, she approached, eyes roaming over his form- but the second she drew near enough to nearly touch him, the horse from behind her let out a whinny, startling Winifred as she released a yelp and fell forward, right infront of the bound horse man.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil heard a sudden whine and yipe as he quickly reared back as much as he could,but noticed a odd figure that just seemed to have fallen over. He stared at the figure in front of him. Bovil narrowed his eyes at the dark figure and said in his language,"Mati tha?"

visualspice

Winifred was scared out of her wits,a nd immediately regretted this curiosity as she jerked back, her back hitting against the side of his stall, making her feel trapped. And at this realization, she nearly screamed, but slammed a hand over her mouth to stifle it as she looked up at the bound creature in fear.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil made a odd snorting noise in order to try and intimidate the person in his stall, still not able to clearly see what it was, but asked the object once again,"Mati tha?"

visualspice

Winifred trembled, but after a moment, she realized the strange horse man wasn't attacking. Slowly, she lowered her hand from her mouth, her eyes studying his with a twinkling curiosity.

"You... you speak?"
Though what he spoke,s he knew not.
She frowned and then asked, "Do you understand common?"

If so, she had a lot of questions to ask!

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil heard the sound of a female asking him if he understood common. The centaur saw her as a minor threat, so he conjured up his best accent and said,"Y-yes."

visualspice

Winifred was taken back, and found herself blinking several times as her eyes searched him, as if reading him like some sort of puzzle, or peculiar book she did not quite understand. And she found herself biting her lower lip, and the first question sort of naturally spilled off her tongue.

"Did Drake hurt you?"
Though she already knew the answer, she still anticipated it with a bated breath.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked at the girl with his humble eyes and said,"Yes..." He didn't want to speak anymore otherwise, it might ruin his fake identity.

visualspice

She knew far too well the cruelty of Drake Gassir. She had many bruises for it. However, those had at least healed, and Drake had never whipped nor cut her. Looking towards his back, she gestured slightly, "Can I see your wounds?"

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked at the girl for a moment and said,"Yes." He calmly lowered himself as far as he possibly could, revealing the small gashes on his back, chest, and hide to the girl.

visualspice

Winifred winced. They looked so raw and painful.
"If it's alright... I can clean those for you. It would do you no good to have them get infected."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil looked at the girl and nodded his head. It'd be nice to have his wounds cleaned before the next, dreaded day came.

visualspice

Winifred wasted no time, but had to be discrete and soon brought over a bucket of fresh water and a rag. And as she wrung it out, she gently applied it over the wounds and found herself wincing. Even though this was for the best and she was being gentle, she knew it would hurt like hell. Once she was done cleaning the wounds, she set the rag back into the waters, which were now stained red from his blood.

Sighing, she studied him for a moment, curious about him but also sympathetic.

"Would you like something to drink? I can fetch another bucket of water."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil squinted and let out short grunts as his wounds were cleaned. He was glad to see that the task was done and heard the girl ask if he wanted water, the centaur merely nodded and was glad to finally get something to drink since he had been nabbed.

visualspice

Winifred was quick to get the water, but apparently, not quick enough, for as she was drawing it up from the well, she stopped suddenly as she noticed a figure emerging from the house. Latching the bucket as quietly and quickly as she could, she crouched beside the well and peered over the edge to watch as Drake approached and entered the barn. And internally, she swore.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil saw a new figure enter the barn, a figure he knew all too well. Bovil remained silent, and pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't receive any more whippings.

visualspice

Drake's shadow loomed over head as the man stared down at the centaur's figure in the dark. At first, he didn't notice the wounds had been clean, and simply took another swig of the drink in his hand. With a sneer, he held the glass over Bovil before turning it to its side, and let the alcohol spill out to burn the wounds and clean them.

"Can't have my beast get an infection," he drawled.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil squinted as he felt the sting of the alcohol slowly wash into his cuts. He let out a short grunt, but lowered himself back down. His fur would soon become sticky from the alcohol, but he would have to put up with it until the bucket of water came.

visualspice

Drake sneered at the centaur's reaction.
"Pathetic," he said. "And to think, I just wasted my drink on you." And he continued to lean over the side of the stable, looking down upon Bovil's crumpled form. "You'd best not disappoint me tomorrow," came his words, laced with a dark warning, and the heavy scent of alcohol. "I intend to make you my mount,... one way or another." And at that, he chuckled, darkly. "I suppose I should let you get some rest... we have a busy day my pet."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil stared at Drak for a moment, he was not anyone's mount! Bovil decided against doing anything and simply laid down as much as possible and tried to rest. He just wanted that girl to come back with the water, so he can clean himself and drink.