Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Check out my art, yo!

Started by Draconian, April 23, 2015, 02:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

She did! I mostly just changed the colour of her hair and give her more interesting eyeballs. : D

And d'awwww thanks Rhi, you're gonna make me blush.

Know what she makes me think of.... The Dread Army. : D remember that? I do.

Rhindeer

OMFG THE DREAD ARMY

I REMEMBER

>_> Makes me wanna bring back Nakaris for shits and giggles.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

NAKARIS.

DO IT. NAKARIS WAS THE BOMB.

Draconian

AVERY! With his hair down. And looking gloomy. Probably his stoic no-expression face.

visualspice

His face could also be of indecision while he checks out the taco Bell menu. :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

I'd make a Taco Bell joke.

But I have no idea what they sell there besides tacos. ):

Draconian

Another character I drew and never made. If someone would like to make her into a character, just let me know! =D  She's like a centaur. Except it's a tiger. Rawr.

Draconian

Now the question is.

Do I want a mermaid character? Hmmmm...

visualspice

Oh wow, these are such awesome and colorful designs *_*
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Mmmmmmm.... That gives me an idea. Mweh heh heh heeeeeh.... >8D

Draconian

N'awww

Some art!  =D How cute! you pervs.

A birthday present for @DaGlobster since the little notification thing said it was coming up!

visualspice

Awww, that's adorbs! Then again, I'm a sucker for couples drawings. Very nice!

Draconian

It's Gardenia's loving husband! <3 yaaaaay.

Draconian

Xala just waiting to take a bite of that lovely mug.

@Lion I drew a thing!... Sorta.

|: I'm sorry everything is so ugly and that her head is so face. So face? So huge. I could have deleted that but it make me chuckle. So I didn't.
HA.

;_; I miss my tablet already. Why. Why did you break. Why do you hate me, electronics.

Draconian

So I've had a crush on @Rhi-Rhi's Cadmus character since I was a tween.

=D and I am now in a thread with him so I dreeewww hiiiim!

Yaaaay.

Rhindeer

CADDY-KUN!!! <3333333333

IT'S WONDERFUL!

AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO

AND LOOKIT THAT HE'S HALF SMILING EVEN! <333

I find it adorable you had a crush on him that long. <3 Maybe Raizel will get a piece of that. >8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Worse case scenario....

8D I'll just throw someone else at him.

I'm glad you like it. <3

Ethereal-Star

Awesome art Draconian! Reallllly really good stuff. Never drawn on a tablet before and for some reason I think it'd be difficult to do.

Say....maybeh you can draw something for me and I can (attempt to) draw something for you? One of my characters for one of your characters?

Draconian

Sure!!

Who would you like me to draw?

(8 you can pick any of mine you like.

Ethereal-Star

Hmmm... that's a tough one. I'll give you a few choices.

Adelaide in her silvery blue-swirled robe complete with her icy rod implement.

Turquoise with her buddies, Wave and Red.

Drake def. needs a pic. Perhaps with a thoughtful expression on his face?

Ray also needs a picture. And don't forget his hat!! :)

And that's prolly it for now. So take your pick!

I'll take a look at yours in just a bit, then I'll decide who to draw for ya. I can't promise quality though. But I'll try.

Tags: