Check out my art, yo!

Started by Draconian, April 23, 2015, 02:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

it's so's you can see his scarses! =D

Really.

Also it's half off because I suuuuuuck at the opposite shoulder. =DDD

visualspice

It's Red Eye! (aka- Adaron- by the nick name my character Aurora gave him XD )
and yay for drawings! I should get to drawing again, though I technically draw every day- but drawing on cookies is not the same? >_>
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Yeah.

Draw more! >8V -shakes fist at-

visualspice

I will!

>_> but I can only promise it'll be on cookies or cake lol
But I'll try to get some digital artings going soon :D
There IS ninja flamingoes, after all!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

=D outlining stuff is how you know you hate yourself.

If she wasn't going to be a new character before, she is nooooow.

Lion

Woooooooot!  She has awesome boot things.  Not sure what you call 'em, but they look cool.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Them's be called Boot Thangs.

With an a at the end.

I'll figure out what they are when I colour them. =D

Lion

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Yaaay.

Flat colours are down and the skin is sorta probably done 'cause I'm lazy.

Maybe I'll finish it one day =D

Ethereal-Star

Looks good so far, Drac!

Just letting you know I am aiming to start soon on your character drawing (I think I'll draw Gardenia, or if not her then Raizel.) But one of them at least!

Thanks for offering to draw Obsidian for me!

visualspice

I am jealous of your line art skills.

Draconian

How to always get good line art, by Draco.

Picture is like... Twice as big as it needs to be. 300dpi.

So that when it's normal sized again the lines look *super* clean.

Also you must hate yourself and enjoy doing extemely time consuming things that just lead to another time consuming thing... Colouring. |8

visualspice

At work, i just scribble with icing 8l

Draconian

I have completed her! =D

And by that I mean.

I coloured her face and then I got lazy!! =DDD

hurray! =DD

Now to join her. |8 hoooboy.

Lion

DAT SKIRT SHADOW ON HER LEG DOE!  SO SUBTLE!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Shhhhhh...

I may have forgotten to blend that.

Draconian

I just felt like scribbling. =D And now Carn has a picture. Yay for Carn!

Draconian

Not a character here, but she does have someone's sword so... hmmmm!

I just think the horse is super awesome and wanted to share. =D

visualspice

I'm jelly fishing over that horse :U

Draconian

A friend of mine who's in the army is visiting for a week!
So, my roommate and I decided to make him an apron with his character on it.
She made the apron, I drew the picture! Sadly, I don't have a picture of the apron because I am silly and didn't take one.  But! Some traditional art-yaaaay.

And this is one I redrew for the apron. Which totally has 'this has my seal of approval' on it. We classy.