Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The meeting (Draco)

Started by Ice, May 09, 2015, 02:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

There were clouds covering the moon on this night. A young woman made her way threw the woods. To most she looked like any other human. Except for her glowing blue eyes. They glowed and glimmered in the darkness as she walked threw. She was not certain what she was doing out here. Maybe though there was a reason for her doing this. She rounded a cornner and smiled. This was her favorite part of the forest.

Her eyes had a dark yet happy look to them. She was dead yet she still had a few human traits.  She now looked around to see if she was being followed. Upon not seeing anyone there she started the process of turning into her true form. He apperance started to fade and turn trances parent . After it was all over she floated there and gave a smile now.

Draconian

Blood dripped from his mouth and he squeezed his eyes shut. There were still so many things he didn't understand about this place and being attacked for being what he was a largely unfamiliar occurrence. A few people looking for bounties had ambushed him. Ripping off one of their arms had made the rest flee but he still had gotten a knife to the gut and his wing had been slashed.

His one arm was holding his side where he'd be stabbed and he was navigating through the forest with his wing arms. Pulling himself along through trees. What was he even looking for?

Avery let his head drop down as he stumbled along. With the clouds covering the moon he could only navigate by touch and before long he'd tripped and went down. The noise he made when he fell was audible, a soft gasp, a quiet groan. He was huge and looked terrifying, but he still felt pain. Still felt tired.

He'd been drawn here, he could feel it in his chest. Avery just didn't know why.

Maybe he'd find out in the morning.

Ice

Raven floated there as she took in the sounds of the woods. She loved the night time air . though in this forum she could not feel it. She was dead so there were certain things that the living could do that she could not. As she floated there she could feel the blood flowing slightly from her wrists. She looked at those wounds and sighed. That was very depressing to look at.

She paused now as she heard the sound of someone or something falling down. Now who was out here in the woods at this hour? Or what was out here? She started to glow more as she drew her ghostly sword and moved towards the sound.

As she moved threw the woods she saw a creature laying on the ground. She was not sure what he was but she was drawn to him as well. Now what was this creature doing here? Was he hurt. She could not tell at this distance. So she slowly moved closer to him.

Draconian

He sensed a presence it was getting closer. His eyebrows knit together and he muffled a pained gasp.

Avery didn't move though, he wouldn't move until the element of surprise was on his side. With any luck this creature would think him dead. He slowed his breathing and kept his eyes close while a fresh gush of warm blood seeped between his fingers.

Ice

Raven looked at the creature as he laid there. She could not tell if he was breathing or not. She frowned and assumed that he was dead. Just another soul like hers except that he probably went on to the other side . Unlike herself who could not move on  just yet.

She then decide to try to move closer to him. He was a strange creature to look at that was for certain. Waite , did she just see the slight moving of a breath? Maybe he was not dead after all.

Draconian

The movement closer made him twitch and almost instantly he changed position. Giving a snarl he moved his wings to carry his weight so he was on his hands and knees, his regular limb holding the slice at his side. "What do you want?!" It was a vicious snarl and he felt a fallen tree give way under his claws, the wood splintering.

Ice

Raven was expecting something to happen though she was not certain what that would be. It seemed that this creature was not very friendly. or he was on a bad mood. Either way she was not going to be putting  up with a grump all evening. "" Well if you want the truth I thought that you were dead." she stated looking at him with a dark stare, she then heard the sound of the wood cracking under him. Well that was expected being that he was so large looking.

Draconian

With his wings flared and his fangs bared, Avery posed quite the sight.

"No, I wanted a lie," He spat sarcastically, squinting at her for a moment. She didn't smell right. Avery moved to sit up, his wings dropping down to tuck up against his shoulders. "What are you?" She didn't smell human.

If anything it had shocked him out of his angry stupor, being near something so wholly unfamiliar.

Ice

Raven looked at the creature as he was there. Indeed he was a sight to behold. However she was not afraid of him. She was already dead so it was not like he could kill her. " so I noticed" she said to his statement. She then saw him drop his wing and sit up. Then she heard his question. So he wanted to know what she was now. Oh well might as well tell him. " I am dead . I am no longer enough the living." she said with a sight sigh. She was very used to that question.

Draconian

Now, as a being from a place that wasn't here Avery knew very well that dead things had a name. He just couldn't think of it right now and this being didn't appear to be physical.

"Ah.. huh." Avery frowned at her before he pressed his tongue to his hand, slathered a bunch of saliva on it and rubbed at the slice on his side, "So... You... Are dead?" He looked around, "Is your body nearby? Should be burn it so you may be free?"

Ice

Raven saw that the freehand frowned then licked his hand. That kind of remained her of what animals did when they were hurt. She was actually not going to say what she was. That was she was a ghost. She was currently not solid though she did have a solid forum. She just was not going to use that right now. " yes indeed. I do not know where my body is really. I have been traveling around looking for my killer" she said with a frown. Raven was not ready to go on to the other side.

Draconian

Avery frowned and tilted his head. The anger was gone and he was simply curious now.  His eye was on her sorta form and he gave a few hesitant sniffs. There were no smells.

"Why haven't you gotten them." It was a simple goal. Avery moved to stand up, his hand still against his side. The bleeding had ebbed and while he was tired, this thing was a curiosity and he watched it carefully.

Ice

Raven now looked at the creature as he looked at her. A ghost did not smell un less like her they had a solid form and were in it. Witch rave was not of cause but still. The smell would be one of death.  She then heard his question and sighed. Her killer as far as she knew was no longer here. Though he was a monster so she was sure that he was still alive. " well I have not found him yet. " she said with a sigh. Her goal was to kill that creature who killed her. Though that would not be easy at all.

Draconian

Though he only had one eye and his other eyebrow was a bit missing because of scars, Avery could only give her a look of confusion. "I see." his voice was a rumble and he simply watched, looking at her wrists, "Were you possessed when it happened?"

Ice

Raven looked at the creature as he watched her. She was not sure what to think of him just yet. He was a strange one that was for sure. Then she heard what he asked next and she shook her head. What had happened to her was out right murder. He killed her to feed on her mind. " no . it was murder. He did this to me not me to myself." she said softly. It was clear that she did not whish to talk about this. She just wanted it to be done. She felt her evil half stirring now. That was getting uncomfortable. She knew he would not want to meet that side of her.

Draconian

Avery frowned at her, simply tilting his head before he gave a shrug, still eyeing her wrists. He'd never seen a... Ghost? Was this called? before. Gently he licked his lips before he stood up, the bleeding at his side having stilled for the time being. Just like an animal, his own saliva was cleaner or at least better suited for his wounds than anything else on this here. Avery took a step closer, reaching his hand out to her. "Aren't you interested in what's after dying?"

Ice

Raven looked at the creature as he frowned and shrugged. She was sure that he was still starring at her wounds. But she could not blame them for doing that. She watched him as he licked his lips and moved closer. She floated closer to the ground and blinked as she noticed his hand. As a ghost she could not be touched unless she was in her more human forum. " well I am but I do not feel like I can move on. I feel like my purpose is in fulfilled yet." she said with a strange look on her face. She simply was not sure what else to say.

Draconian

Avery moved closer, his wings moving to tuck against his shoulders, the hands resting carefully. "Right." He leaned back a little, giving the ghostly woman a look. Confusion was his most prominent feature and he lathered his humanoid hand in saliva again and pressed it against his side, the slight movement from getting up having stretched him too far to the side. The scent of blood was heavy in the air and he simply watched the girl. Woman.

The human ghostly figure.

"I bet that's unfortunate, yes? Not knowing what you're purpose is? No idea what your killer looked like so you could go find them?"

Ice

The ghostly girl watch the creature move even closer. She shifted as if moving her weight to the other foot. However she was weightless so that was not possible. She could tell that she was confusing him. Raven decided that she should try explain things better or something. She saw him licking his head again and just kind of watched him. He was a strange creature.  Then she heard what he said next. " yes it is. I am sure I will find it one day. Heh the thing is I know what he looks like. He was a face I can never forget." she said. Her eyes got a dark glint to them as she said that last part.

Draconian

Staring for a moment before he looked away, he was at a loss for words.

"Would you... Like some help?" He turned around, perhaps looking for some sort of burial site. Maybe the body was nearby? Perhaps he could... Do something to help? "Though if you'd like to be alone, I can leave you be." He gave her another look, not really knowing how to deal with a ghost.