Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The meeting (Draco)

Started by Ice, May 09, 2015, 02:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Raven looked at the creature as he asked his question now. She supposed that he could help her. After all it was a very kind offer. " thank you I would like that. You know I have never had anyone offer to help me before."  she said with a smile. She was not certain how to react to such a question really. She had been alone for so long it was just natural to her.

Draconian

This was an odd girl. Ghost. Human spectral creature.

Avery frowned at her, tilting his head at her for a moment before nodding. That was a confirmation of accepting help. That was good, right? People would be less afraid of him if they knew he helped instead of... Ate their faces.

"What could I help with? I can't imagine being..." He waved his hand at her being made of nothing, "Is very useful."

Ice

Raven looked to the creature as she saw him tilt his head. She was starting to get the idea that this creature did not comprehend certain things that well. Oh well there was always those who were like that. That did not make them any less interesting . " well I could take you to where I was killed at if you would like. Maybe one of us could find something there ,though what I do not know. "  she said with a slight frown. Then she look at him kind of confused herself.   "Heh no its not but there are still advantages ." she said making a stick float in the air without touching it.

Draconian

Avery recoiled slightly at the idea of being taken to a place where someone was murdered. The things that followed him feasted on those angry places. Mildly interested he watched the ghost make a stick float and he nodded at her slowly, that did indeed seem useful. "Is it in a city? Where you were removed from here. I can't go to cities."

Ice

Raven saw his reaction to what she said. That did not really surprise her for she had seen such reactions to these sort of thing. No one wanted to go to a place of death unless they were very brave about that sort of thing. She the saw him nod at her making the stick float. She could actually make a creature as large as him float if she was really mad or concentrating .

She then heard what he asked. She was not sure rather he would like to know that she was killed in these very woods or not.  " No . I was killed in these woods." she said with a slight frown.

Draconian

These woods.

Avery looked around, having flown over these woods, that had to be the most vague directions he'd ever heard. These woods were huge. "Nearby?" He tilted his head, looking around before closing his eye and taking a deep breath. "Would knowing where your body is help?" Was that even useful to helping the ghost girl out? Avery looked around, taking in the sights of the woods. Yup, everything looked the same.

Ice

Raven looked at the creature now. She knew where she was killed at she just did not know where he body had went. There was a connection to this place and the ghost. She knew that she was killed here and what her killer looked like. She just did not know more then that. " a ways from here. " she answered.

She then heard what he asked next. " I really don't know. I just know that getting back at my killer would help. I have never had anyone help me before." she said with a blink. She was really not certain what to tell this creature right now.

Draconian

Avery nodded towards the ghost girl and looked around the trees. Wasn't she going to tell him where so they could go? No? "Well, let's find him." Avery suggested, though pausing after a moment. He didn't know where anything was. How could he help a ghost if he wasn't even sure about where he was? "You've mentioned you've never had anyone help you before." He said softly, tilting his head. 

"Can you lead me there?" Maybe... "How long ago was it?"

Ice

If there was one thing to note about ghosts it was the fact that they often repeated themselves.  Raven was no different. Though when she did she often tried not to say anything about it. " heh I do not know where to start looking for him. And sorry we ghosts are retentive creatures." she said softly.

Then she heard what he  said next and she looked at him and nodded. " yes. It was a bit over two hundred years ago." she said softly. She then moved to lead him to the spot that she had died.

Draconian

Avery was no time doctor, but he just blinked at her. Two hundred years was a long time for humans, right? Politely he followed her to where she decided to lead him before he spoke up, "Is this person also human?"

Ice

Raven looked to the creature as they walked to where she had died . There was a reason that she thought that her killer was still alive. She could feel it in her heart. Though she was certain that not many understood this. What had killed her was certainly no human.   She looked at him when he asked his question . " no he was a monster of some sort. " she said with a frown.

As they got to the spot she felt her evil half stirring. She stopped and just kind of gazed off. She was once again reliving her death. She shook and shivered as she remembered each chilling second. This was just another part of being a ghost.

Draconian

Avery looked at her, looking down at himself for a moment. All three of his hands held out in front of himself while he examined his fingers. His hands. "A monster like me?" He asked softly, looking down at the specific spot she'd looked at.

Ice

Raven got a strange look on her face as she felt her dark half take over. She was tired of playing nice. She smiled an evil looking smile as she thought of the right moment to show her self. " no he was much curler. He did things to me that no one should ever have to endure. You however have not done that. ." she said with a strange tone. She then gave an evil smile. She was giving him a slight hint that she had change her persona slightly.