Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Phone Calls

Started by visualspice, May 13, 2015, 01:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Things seemed hopeless. She felt trapped.
"But.. But.. Do we really need to come back? If.. If we are able to get out of here.... I mean, how would he know where we've gone?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

JackieCat

"He won't," Kinn said. "Unless he placed a magical tracker on you, which I don't think he did, but there is the possibility.  But he will come after us, namely,he will come after you.  You couldn't go back home, we'd probably have to spend the rest of our lives on the run."
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

Phone paled, growing quiet.spend her life on the run? It was a dizzying thought.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

JackieCat

"What do we do now?" Kinn asked. "I need your opinion, as our actions now will impact the rest of your life as well as mine."

The mage was trying not to have a nervous breakdown, it wall all he could do to keep it together.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

She felt her stomach grow cold.
"My opinion?" She paled and shook her head. "If it were up to me... I'd..., well, I'd find a way to run away and hide forever from this mess, or pray fervently that we wake up and this is all just a terrible dream!"

JackieCat

Kinn sighed, well, that had been a waste of time. "That's not an option!" he said. "We have to take action, REAL action!  We have to kill him now!"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

And as the pair were arguing as to a means of escape, their voices were over heard by another.
"Master Syrion?"

Phone's eyes went wide.
"Shoot!" And she looked at Kinn, eyes asking 'What do we do!?'

JackieCat

Kinn nearly panicked right then and there, but he waved a hand at Phone. "Hide!" he said, and he ducked behind the large desk.  As he crouched there he readied a spell, he hoped he wouldn't need it, and the men would just leave, but just in case. . .
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

She hid as best she could, but when the menstepped into the room, the long velvet curtain she tried to hide behind was still moving by the time they spotted it- and her shoes were hardly hidden from view. So when the curtain was yanked open and the men saw who it was, they hesitated not to snatch onto her wrist and yank her clean from her hiding spot.

"CALL FOR MASTER SYRION! THE WOMAN IS IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!"

JackieCat

The man only finished his sentence before a blast of energy caught him in the chest.  He flew backwards, hitting the opposite wall with a thud.  He fell to the ground, motionless.

"Now what!?!?" Kinn exclaimed, running over to Phone. "NOW WHAT?"  He was panicking, and though he tried to calm himself, it was no use.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Though panicking herself, Phone suddenly grabbed Kinn by the shoulders and gave him a shake.
"Look! We can't panick now!" Even if she herself had been frozen still during the whole explosion of magic thing. "Let's just... let's... Just... Get out of here!" she pleaded. "Before something else happens!"

Because she could at least pretend he might not have potentially killed the man that apprehended her.

JackieCat

"But HOW?" Kinn almost yelled, but when Phone shook him she shook some sense into him, and he started to calm down.

"Right, okay, get out.  Let's go!"  He started for the door, peering out and making sure no one was coming before stepping out into the hall.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

This was insanity at its finest, but she knew they had little choice. Trying to sound brave, she urged Kinn onward.
"Come on! We just need to get out of this place.. Maybe even far enough away they wno't know we've cast a spell..."
For she still thought doing that was the best idea so far.

Thankfully, as they raced down the halls, the coast remained clear. However, the sound of more foot steps made her flinch. Turning around, she noted a small recessed door and moved over to it. Pressing upon it, she released a breath.

"Kinn! This way!" she hissed in a whispered voice. "Its a servant's passage..."
Hopefully they wouldn't think to look for them their, first! It would, if anything, be a means to buy the pair some time!

JackieCat

Kinn rushed after Phone into the passageway.  He closed the door behind them.  It was dark in the passage, save for a dim flame flickering in a sconce on the wall.  For a while there was only the sound of Kinn and Phone's heavy breathing, then footsteps ran past the door.

Kinn sighed in relief, they were out of harms way, for now at least. "Now what?" Kinn hissed in a whisper.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

"We should stay out of sight. Maybe see where this thing leads?" she suggested. "I don't know! I'm not the one who was friends with this psycho path to begin with! He was your employee.. Haven't you ever spent time in this place? Oh, I suppose it doesn't matter.." she went on wtih a shake of her head. "I think following this servant route is our best bet- and once we're outta here... We should really, really consider using your magic to take us anywhere else!"

JackieCat

"Hey!" Kinn said defensively. "I never even came to this place!" he would of said more, but he realized that they had to take some action now.

"Right, the servants route," he said. "We just have to make sure we don't run into any of the servants!"

He started down the narrow tunnel.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

"I'd rather run into a servant than those scary guys chasing us- unless of course the servants are just as scary, then I take it back," she huffed out as the pair ran along. The servants route was narrow and winding, and more than once the pair had nearly run into someone. It seemed they were lucky, and were soon finding themselves moving deeper into the manor until they reached what appeared to be the last door. And Phone couldn't wait to get outside-
Except when she threw the door open, her jaw dropped.
They weren't outside, but in the basement!

JackieCat

"Whatttttt?!?!?!" Kinn hissed, almost yelling but forcing his voice quiet.  "The basement?  How come were in the damn BASEMENT???"

He gritted his teeth, trying to to freak out. "Okay, okay, we'll just go back, we'll just go back and go through another door!  There has to be a way out!"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Phone nodded, and took Kinn's hand and dragged him along. She could tell he was getting mad, while she was panicking, but she tried her hardest not to lose herself. But it seemed her heavy heartbeat was hard to drown out, even from the heavy footfalls as the pair were winding their way up the stairs. She pointed to a door nearby.
"SHall we try this one?" she asked, noticing a cool breeze seeming to come from the bottom of the door. Hopefully, it wasn't just another part of the basement.

JackieCat

When they got to the door that Phone suggested, Kinn took a deep breath, hoping with all his might that this was the way out.

He took the doorknob, carefully turned it, and slowly opened the door.  He peered into the room beyond, but quickly drew back.  The room was a huge cavern, and there were a few people moving around in there, causing the draft.

"Maybe there is no way out!" He whispered angrily, then his face softened as he realized something.  "Wait a second, maybe there is no doorway out!  Maybe this whole complex is set within a different reality or something, and the only way to get out is to use magic!"

Then his face dropped, "though now it will be even harder to get out."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor