Species Human
Ethnicity Connlaothian
Height 5'1"
Occupation Knight of the White Lily
Residence Reajh
Her Tune

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
There is a quiet beauty about Sunniva. Everything about her appearance is 'gentle' from her height to her hour glass figure. Rarely seen outside of church garb (Which I have NO idea what it looks like =D so I drew churchy-looking-stuff) Sunniva is quiet abut her appearance. While she can be extremely vain, it's only when she needs to present herself.

She takes great pains of covering the top half of her face. While she's easy to look at she is missing her eyes. What should have been the death of her ended up only taking her sight, to which she is thankful to Ansgar.

Personality
Very devout. Super religious. Doesn't mind setting heathen mages on fire. Believes herself to a be a tool of the church instead of her own person. Doesn't really know how to people very well, is very good at not dealing with her emotions ( and would probably explode if someone touched her boob.) Honestly, shes seriously messed up. With no actual outlet for any of her 'primal' emotions (things that aren't 'i love the chuuuuurch) , she's a bit of a sadist a lot of a masochist and enjoys hearing people scream in pain.

Magic/Abilities
Adharaism - Sunniva is an adhara, the radius is about twelve feet.

Despite being blind she also had to learn how to be a knight. While she does not partake in combat, she knows how to do it and if need be, how to defend herself.
If she is indeed called to be out, she has a trusty flanged mace and a shield that she can use.

A skilled singer and guitar player, though she keeps this to herself.

Relationships
Sunniva is in posession of a Connlaothian Tracker. His name is Pillow, though when she is in company she refers to him as Lowy.
She's the daughter of Evarelia

History
Cliff Notes Version.
Sunniva was taken to the church when she was seven after a strange illness. It ruined her eyes and they were removed. It was discovered that she had these mordecai like abilities at a young age and her parents simply turned her over to the church. Partly because she was a daughter and therefore, not as much use to them as their younger son. Also, made them look good.
So she was raised to be a Knight of the White Lily and has lived most, if not all, of her life to be notihing but a tool.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads

Tags: