Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wiki Project: Thanatos

Started by Cobalt, June 08, 2015, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobalt

@Rhi-Rhi was good enough to make me an account on the Wiki and while I have only RPed in one country so far, I do want to help get its info onto the Wiki! Right now I am working on getting up the stuff that's already been established in official write-up type things (like the official Thanatos page) so that I can flesh out the Thanatos category on the wiki.

That I can do without assistance, especially if not everybody enjoys wikiworking like I do when I am off my head on caffeine (LIKE RIGHT NOW YAY). However! There is stuff that is probably important to Thanati characters, religion, government, etc. that isn't explicitly stated. I'm talking stuff like divination, the difference between ghosts and nature spirits, what kinds of relationships Thanati organizations might have to one another, all that. I'm not aiming to define them for everybody since that's not how collaboration works, but I would like to get some basic inspiration type stuff up so that if people wanna play someone who talks to ghosts (for example) they don't have to worry that they've got no idea what anyone else has decided or is doing and have to both start from scratch and tiptoe around prior development. Tension like that tends to stress me out a little as a player, and I am hoping to make it easier for other people.

So I am hoping to find the people who know Thanatos and have invested in it. I seriously just got here like a month ago and there have got to be people with a better sense for what's already gone on there than I have, since I haven't read every single thread in that subforum. If there's anybody who wants to help make sure I stay on track but who doesn't know how to do wiki things, that's 100% okay. Right now I'm kind of planning on getting up a basic sort of "fill in the blank" type page for most sorts of things that everybody can just cannibalize for new pages rather than make everything from scratch. Alternately you could just send me stuff and I'll wikify it. Whatever's good.

Anyway! Help?