Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Characters and Plots!

Started by Aleron, June 15, 2015, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleron

Hey guys! So I've had a sudden emergence from my writers block and I'm coming up with characters here and there. While some are reserved for further notice (They will be marked. PM me if you want to RP with them and I'll find a way), there are others that are open for business. So take a look! While some of them have plots they are fixed in and are made for you to join in, there are others that are made to be used in any plot you want. And I'm still making more, so hopefully there'll be something you like!

Here is my Character Catalogue: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18580.msg234800#msg234800

Ice

Hello, I have an idea or two for your Fellis .

She could meet with my phears. He is abit of a creeper but he liked to flirt with the ladies when he does not scare them to death. He also likes to travel and hunt for people to scare so theres that.

Aleron

Hi! Do you have like a catalogue or something where I can look into Phears? Fellis is a bit cuckoo so even if he's a creeper I'm sure they'll get along. And she always enjoyed tricking  people, even for the lols.

Ice

Heh well I have a link to his profile below

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18801.0

Hehe he might like her even more in that case.

Aleron

"Feeds on fear"
*hmm (smirk)* That sounds like it could provide for some interesting plots. Of course, Fellis might want some money every once in a while, so maybe they could do a couple schemes involving profit, but other than that they sound like a good duo!

Ice

Heh that sounds like it could be rather interesting. He would be willing to pay her though if he gets carried away his powers are known to kill others. Though he hates doing that really.

Aleron

No I mean he wouldn't pay her; they'd work together so she gets money from their victims and he gets fear, so they both benefit. Oh, and I think Fellis might eventually become curious as to what he does to those people. Maybe she could ask him to do it to her, and who knows what'd happen with that.

Ice

Oh heh I feel like a stooge now. That would work. He would hesitate if she wanted him to use his powers on her. Though she could convince him if she really tried.

Aleron

Haha you're fine. And hmmm, well I guess we'll have to see how close they get! Where should they start, and how?

Ice

Well maybe they could start in woods somewhere. that's where he lurks most of the time. may he would be wondering threw the forest and she might come across him or something.