Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yes, of Course I'm Staying to Watch! (SilmeriaElemred!)

Started by JackieCat, June 28, 2015, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Faelis clapped his hands together and laughed when she held up the hare. "You're a better shot than you thought you were!" he joked. "You are such a great shot you got that through the brush!"

He chuckled and walked over to the stacked wood, which he lit with his steel and flint. "I'll skin it," he said. "I'm not the best woodsman, but I know a few things!"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''I will watch how you do it then... would for some reason you be unable to do these things while we travel together, then at the least I can.'' she found her last few arrows and brought the hare over.'

Cleaning the arrow that had hit the hare so she could use it again.

''We could see if we can dry the fur and perhaps sell it or is that not something we can do.''
It took time to prepare a skin to be used and was not something easy. She'd understand if they couldn't.

JackieCat

"We could dry it," Faelis said. "It wouldn't take much time, and, though it won't be cured, people would buy it."

He took the hare downwind of their camp and pulled out a knife, but this was not one of his fighting daggers, it was a simple hunters knife.

"For rabbits and hares, the skin is very easy to get off, though if not a bit disturbing," Faelis said, and, holding the hare up in one hand, slit the skin around its throat, tail, and legs.  "Here's the kind of weird part."  He took the skin around the neck and slowly just peeled it off the animal.  It came off in one big piece, though it was inside out.  Faelis turned it right side out and laid it on the ground next to him.  As he continued to prepare the hare, he showed Leyla how to do it, and when he was done he took the meat and pit it on a spit over the fire.  He took the remains of the hare that couldn't be used and started for the edge of the clearing.

"I'm going to put these somewhere pretty far away from the camp," he said. "I don't want any predatory animals to smell them and then come near us, and I need to get some water.  I won't be long, but you can just slowly turn the spit so the hare cooks evenly."

He walked into the woods and deposited the remains far away from their camp.  He found a stream and, after washing the blood from his hands completely, he filled their water skins upstream of where he had washed his hands.

He made his way back to camp.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

Leyla slowly turned the spit round and round whilest humming a simple song. True, sawing the skin pulled off like that made her stomach turn a little but it was a sight she would most likely behold a few more times at the least. Next time perhaps she'd just ask if she could do it with him assisting her.

''So you think you can just take her with you like that? Not really fair now is it.'' The voice came from a broad blackclothed man. ''She was supposed to sit and drink with us. But she accepted something from you?''

More men showed, most of them not looking so bright

''We do not like strangers taking away our entertainment.'' a second spoke. They were with a total of three

JackieCat

Faelis was on his way back to the clearing when he heard a twig snap.  He looked around to find the three.

He smiled brightly when he saw them, though there really was nothing bright about the situation. "Ah, hello gentlemen!" he said. "I do not see how I am being unfair, I did not kidnap her, she chose to sit with me, is it a crime for someone to do something out of their own freewill?"

He turned to look at them all.  "I would offer you a drink," he held up his waterskin, "but I just filled it up and I really don't want to waste any on you."

His dagger in his sleeve had slipped down, it was out of sight for the moment, but if any of the men made a move the elf deemed threatening, the knife would be in his hand in fraction of a second.

(OOC: Is the man from the night before here?)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''A choice she is going to regret. There is no Denzel here. We will teach her she should have sat with us instead. And if she wants to travel so bad we might as well teach her what the risks are if a woman travels. She had been attacked once before, we know a little bit of iron is enough to bring her into submission and turn her into a ragdoll. Now the big question, do we let you watch or take you down in front of her so she learns what happens if she makes new friends.''

''I'm actually sure he took her too. Someone who dances like her... surely she must have had a lot of guys.'' one spoke taking out a warhammer.

JackieCat

"Now now, lads," Faelis said. "Don't you be threatening Leyla, if any of you so much lay a hand on her, you'll be feeling the sharp end of my blade."

Faelis was much smaller than the men, but to anyone who knew anything about fighting, they would see his catlike stance, the way he was completely assessing the situation and figuring out the best way to fight.

Though he was standing ready to fight, he still looked pretty relaxed and casual. "So, if you leave now, I'll let you go without a scratch on you, I won't hurt you, but if you stay and continue to threaten Leyla and I, then I will be forced to hurt you, and hopefully very badly."

He put his hands behind his back and looked at the men, waiting to her their response.

"That's my deal, take it or leave it."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''We do not fear a winey brat like you!'' the one with the hammer spoke and charged smashing the thing in Faelis' direction. ''Besides, who says we are with three'' the man from last night spoke and licked his lips before charging at Faelis as well with a broadsword. The hird showing a most partly toothless grin had daggers throwing the first two at Faelis with a wicked smile before setting in the assault too.

JackieCat

Faelis knew they were going to attack seconds before it happened.  As the first man came in, swinging his hammer, the elf ducked under it and rolled aside of the second man's broadsword.  he rolled to his feet, a dagger had appeared in his hand, and deflected the two daggers the third man had thrown.  This had all happened in a matter of a second or two, and the elf spun with the grace of a dancer and kicked out at the first man's face, his heel aimed straight for his jaw. 
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''Actually...'' the man with the hammer said with a smirk. ''I think the others are having their way with her no..'' He felt the kick in his face and some blood came out of the mans mouth. But he was firmly built and somehow despite it must have hurt regardless still smirked. He swung twowards Faelis while the man who had thrown the daggers reached Faelis as well swinging a pair of wicked looking longdaggers his way. This one was the fastest of the three and had a weird look in his eyes.

JackieCat

Faelis ducked away from the men and ran as fast as his legs could carry him to the camp.  If there were others there and Leyla couldn't defend herself she was in danger.

The clearing wasn't too far away, and when he burst into it he looked around.  There were two more men here, and Faelis threw a dagger at the leg of the one closest to Leyla.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

The man yelped as the dagger hit the leg. Despite not being able to fight properly though, Leyla was quick and agile. When there was enough distance she drew the whip. It did not even crossed her mind that she never had practise with them. It at the least kept them on a distance.

She lashed with the weapon out but not to one near her. It was towards the agile man that had snuck up really close to Faelis. The whip wrapped itself around the mans neck making him automaticly release his weapons to get the thing off but instead Leyla pulled the whip before the leather would get loose to let the man end up on the ground.

''And this, is exactly, why I never joined you guys. I am not a person who screws around with those who compliment me.'' she let her whip return to her and quickly moved away to prevent her being grabbed. Well. It seemed more like a dance move she had made the night before. Staying close to the man till she was behind him. Before he could turn around however she rolled between the opening of his legs and when beneath him, kicked him as hard as she could in his loins.

JackieCat

The man with the dagger in his leg was down, but now the other three had gotten to the clearing, so there were four to contend with.  One man went down with a cry as Leyla kicked him, so now it just left the three.

Faelis spun to face them.  He thought about giving them a chance to get away, but he knew if he did, they would be back.  He threw two daggers in the time of less than half of a second at one man's leg, and he drew one of his two longer ones to fight the man now running at him, weapon raised.,
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''Seems there is fight in her after all'' the man with the hammer said with a laugh. ''Good.''
Fortunatly he was slow but he was strong. The hammer hit the ground merely an inch away from Faelis.

With the ones closest to her out of comission she hurried to Faelis but the man with the dagger in his leg grabbed her foot causing her to fall over.
''Let go of me!'' she called attempting to kick him with her other leg which eventually ended succesfull as she hit his eye.

She got on her feet again and hit the big one with the hammer on his abdomen with the whip before quickly withdrawing and hit him again.
The slender one recovered from Leyla's whip that had been around his neck and attempted getting up again, not being out of comission yet. But was soon punished as he wanted to grab for his weapons when the whip lashed and cut open his face.

She had actually aimed for the hand, but maybe, she thought, this was better. The man with the hammer and greatsword were still left. She had actually not seen the latter until it was to late and felt two strong arms grab her.
''I have her.'' he said with a dumb smirk on his face and placed his hand on his neck. ''Drop your weapons elf... or I will twist her little neck in a circle.

JackieCat

Faelis had actually managed to kill one of the men.  It had been an accident, but the elf wasn't really bothered.  He had just knocked out one of the other men when he heard a voice behind him, the threat.

Ht slowly turned around.  He cursed when he saw Leyla and the man holding her.  He thought he would be able to kill the man with a dagger before he harmed Leyla, but the elf didn't want to take that chance.

He dropped his daggers and stood with his hands above his head.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

The man with the greatsword, was basicly the last one standing. ''Good.'' the man said as he licked his lips.

''Do not worry I will play with her for a little while and then she is yours. Women bore me after one time.'' he said before sniffing her hair. ''Are you wearing perfume love?''

''I'm not, your love'' Leyla replied still attempting to struggle as the grip changed to one arm just above her chest but below her throat. ''This is what you get. Traveling as a woman. It happens to them all at some point.'' he said.

The grip was still tight as the other hand traced her abdomen, slowly downward. ''I am used to you wearing a dress... this makes things harder..'' he complained but yelped as he felt Leyla's teeth deep in his skin and flesh. He threw her hard on the ground.

''You damn bitch I'll teach you!..'' he called as he stepped towards her but stopped.

Leyla had pulled out the dagger from the one who got hit in his leg and it had hit the man in the throat. From angry, he looked fearfull. Removing the dagger surely would cause him to bleed out.

JackieCat

Faelis glared at the man as he spoke to Leyla, then a slow smile came upon the elf's face as Leyla bit him and then used the dagger she had taken to it's fullest potential.

The man fell to his knees, even without pulling the dagger out, he was bleeding profusely, even if Faelis wanted to, there was nothing he could do.

He walked forward towards Leyla and the man.  He held out a hand to help Leyla to her feet.

(OOC: Sorry the reply took so long!  :P)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

((OoC: No worries   ))

Leyla trembled. As both adrenaline and fear still rushed through her veins and she had started to realise what had just occured. Her hands hurt a little from the iron dagger.

Remarkably the rabbit had not been charred or burned but Leyla had not even noticed that. She was simply frozen for a bit until she saw Faelis' hand and took it to get on her feet. She did turn away from the dying man. Not wanting to see his final moments. She did that. She had not intended to hit him fatally like this.

Blood came from the man's mouth and it were long painfull moments until he succumbed to his wounds. Drowing in his blood was the actual thing that had killed him. Two from the 5 men were now dead.

''You just should've stayed you slut...'' the slim man spoke painfully. His face covered in blood from the lash mark Leyla had given him with the whip.

JackieCat

Faelis put his hand on Leyla's shoulder as she turned away, but he watched the man as he fell, dead, and then turned his gaze to the others.

"I suggest that those of you who are still alive leave," he said as the other men got to their feet.  The took their dead and left.  Faelis turned to Leyla.

"I'm sorry they came after you," he said comfortingly. "That is not something I would have liked to see on my first trip away from home."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

Leyla heard the other men quickly run off. Mentioning it would not be the last of them.

''Wether I'd stayed or went... it would have occured anyway... if it was one it would not cross my mind but... they planned this.'' Leyla said softly before taking a deep breath.

''I will not let this stop me from going... but maybe... we can set up camp a bit further ahead where the soil has no blood on it...'' she asked.
Truth be told she felt sick to her stomach. But if she went back now she'd be afraid the rest of her life for sure.