Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yes, of Course I'm Staying to Watch! (SilmeriaElemred!)

Started by JackieCat, June 28, 2015, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"We'll get changed," the guard who seemed to be the leader, said. "We'll all meet here tomorrow afternoon."

He and the other guards nodded to the seer and walked off.

Faelis nearly ran to the docks, barely able to contain his emotions.

"Gods, get it together, Faelis!" he scolded himself. "You've got to be in complete control if you want to get Leyla back alive!"

The elf's heart sung when he saw the familiar ship waiting in the docks.

Despite the late hour, pirates were going to and fro from the ship, many drunk.  The sentry at the gangplank didn't even notice as Faelis walked aboard, he was too drunk.  he crept across the deck and knocked on the door of the captain's cabin.

"Who is it?" a voice answered.

"It's me, Faelis," the elf said, and a moment later the door was opened by Jackal.  The pirate looked quite surprised, then he frowned upon seeing Faelis's obvious discomfort. "What's up?" he asked, and Faelis explained to his friend everything that had happened.

"Why are you still in port?" he finished.

Jackal, who had been listening quite raptly, sighed. "The crew, drunk as hell.  We couldn't sail straight with them on the ship."

"Can you help?" Faelis asked, and Jackal nodded.

"As many men as I can get you without the city guard getting suspicious.  They already are not sure about me, seeing all my men leave would give them reason to take some action."

Faelis sighed, and felt as if he had been holding his breath ever since he had started for jackal's ship.

"Thank you," he said, and Jackal clapped a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll get her back."

Faelis looked up. "what about the slaves?" he asked. "They won't be in danger if you stay in port for a while longer, will they?"

Jackal shook his head. "They'll be fine.  I've got sober pirates making sure no one attempts to recapture them."

"Good," Faelis said, stepping away from the cabin door. "Thank you again Jackal, I'll come back in a few weeks, when we're ready."

And with that he turned and left the ship.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''Please... let me go... you have hard feelings against Faelis I get that... but this is no way to solve it.'' Leyla said softly. She was as pale as white paper and shivered all over. To prevent her from cutting the skin open where the iron cuffs were, her hands were completely bound.

''Then how would you solve it princess.'' Rufus asked as he sat down in front of her. ''Talking? A... dinner like friends with lots of drinking and pretty girls? Oh no we are way past that. You know...'' he tapped the side of his cheek with one of his fingers as if pondering. ''He might just use you too. Steal something big and let you take the fall for it. Think about it. You did not know he was a thief until the truth was forcefully revealed. He deceived you. Us, well. You know what we are. We are just like Faelis only honest. He took the bindings off her hands and removed the cuffs, applying medicine after that to soothe the burns and sctrach marks. ''You know, we saw your skills. With some training you would be a nice addition. What do you say.'' He wanted to caress Leyla's cheek but withdrew his hand when she started to laugh.

''You? Being just like Faelis? Please. He is a million times better then you will ever be in your miserable life. He, does not have to withdraw in a cave like a rat. At the least he has morals. You do not have me here for leverage, you merely have me as bait. I am not a person to you but an object like basicly everything else you take. You steal and steal but mark my words you are never, going to be satisfied. Never will it be enough for you and when it is far, far to late you are going to realise you are just one pethatic empty person who is, and never be able to be anything.'' she spat and panted. Sweat dropping over her brow and before Rufus realised she gave him a headbutt and a push.

'' A feisty one despite the pain, wiping the spit from his cheek. He looked far from amused. ''No food it is then for you the upcoming 24 hours. Enjoy your sollitude, little princess. And the cuffs. They are not coming off anymore until then.'' He put them back on and dragged her from the more public area into a holding cell. Still trembling she waited. They had forced her to drink water before and the longer the time lasted the more she started to realise that it had been spiked up with iron dust. ''Faelis...'' she whispered softly as she got on her feet. One of her hands grabbing the iron bars. It burned her fingers and it was followed by a loud scream. Not nessesarily pain, but frustration. She had to wait just a little longer.

Minutes felt like hours and the urge to scratch was still there. A lot less like the pain due to the medicine though but still. When the sound of snoring increased, she finally opened the other hand. Keys. She had snatched them from Rufus' pocket when pushing him. The cuffs first. But swore softly when having to conclude that the key was not there. Meaning the man had another set of keys. The cage she was in now had not been locked by a key. It locked itself when it was closed. With a feeling as if her beat beated in her throat Leyla tried all keys.

----
Kayden nodded. He did not exactly have anywhere else to go other then a tavern but decided to wait for Faelis in case he would come back and still expect him at the water.

JackieCat

Faelis went back to the beach, and his feeling of relief at Jackal agreeing to help had faded, not all he could think of was how he could not let Leyla stay wherever they were keeping her for three weeks.

"We have to get her out sooner," the elf said upon approaching the seer on the beach.  "We'll tell them that my parents have a home here.  They'll be able to get conformation that our information is correct.  From there, my doppelganger will distract the men while we sneak away to get Leyla.  A little while later the pirates can cause another distraction, perhaps catch a few of the thieves outside and start a fight.  We'll get Leyla out and the pirates will be able to get away safely on their ship."

They couldn't wait for weeks.  They just couldn't.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''Their time to verify could indeed reduce the time from three weeks to one at the most. We need to find one of them first though.'' Kayden pondered. He knew the way but he prefered not to have any pointy end of a weapon in his body today.

He grabbed his staff and started to draw a perfect circle in the sand around him. Marks and symbols at specific locations. ''You do not happen to have anything that belonged to the fellow do you... or a bloodvow like some thief guilds do'' he asked. Not that he needed it but it would just make it easier. The memory of sound had been blurry but he was certain he could identify some. But he only was certain from Rufus that he belonged to the group.

With a dagger he made a cut in his hand and dropped it on the circle. He hated bloodmagic. It was usefull, yes. But the aftereffects just sucked. Instead of being taken in by the sand the blood followed the symbols quickly.

JackieCat

"I don't have anything," Faelis said, watching as the seer started to make the marks in the sand.  He wanted to ask what he was doing, but decided against it, he'd find out.

"Could I meet Rufus at the inn and tell him about my parent's house so he can confirm it?" Faelis said instead.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''You will need the right inn now don't you.'' Kayden replied. "alone would be best. I will see of I can het close to this so called Den of Thieves.'' he took a deep breath and removed the cloth from his eyes. They were like opal gems. Pale and the moonlight revealed a hint of other colors. The blood stopped coming from his hand and what had hit the floor started to bubble.

His breathing got irregular and sweat formed on his brow. After getting wobbly on his feet he broke the circle by destroying it with his food. " Dead crow inn... He is at dead crow inn. Not alone either. It is a shady place. In an even more shady neighbourhood. Caution is... recommended." He wobbled a bit more before excusing himself and walked a few meters before throwing up. "ugh... I hate blood magic..." He muttered.

JackieCat

OOC: I'm so sorry I haven't posted!  It's almost been a month!  :'(

IC:
"I know where that is," Faelis said, thinking of the shady inn.  "I'll go, and pretend it was a coincidence that I met him there, say I just needed a drink."

He started back to the street.  Dead Crow inn was in one of the shadier parts of Cerenis, and some ways away from here, but Faelis knew many shortcuts.  Within twenty minutes he was standing outside of the rundown place.

Rats crawled the streets, through the garbage and muck.  The inn's windows were dirty and one pane was even broken, letting loud raucous laughter spill out onto the street.  Faelis stepped through the door into the dimply lit establishment.  The elf didn't have a weapon in his hand, but one could be there in a fraction of a second.

Usually, even when he was ready for a fight, Faelis appeared relaxed, but not now.  Now, a charged energy seemed to radiate from him, tense and seemly ready to explode.

Faelis walked up to the bar.  He had seen Rufus and his friends, but pretended not to notice them.  They would notice him, he knew.  This had to seem like a change meeting.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

((OoC: No worries ^^))

Indeed, Rufus noticed Faelis eventually. Not long after speaking about a female fey prisoner, and speaking about that she was willing to do anything to het free. And by that, he said anything before adding how much of a gentleman he was by obeying het demands since het rescuer would not be able to. Rufus was clearly drunk and laughed when he noticed Faelis at the bar.

''Speak of the devil.'' he laughed. ''looks like this Leyla is not worth anything to you. I had imagined you being on the road by now. Time is of the essence don't you think? Those iron cuffs are surely burning through her lovely soft porcelain skin. Her fault for attacking me. The irondust spiked water took goof effect as well to keep her quiet. And yet here you are. Drinking.''

---
Trying all the keys twice paid off and with a soft cracking noise the iron door opened. Her surroundings were spinning and every breath, heartbeat and movement hurt. Still. Tho was her chance and she had to take it. Most of the thieves here were snoring. Others were busy playing games and gambling or to drunk to notice Leyla at all. Something she would use to her advantage right now. Still. Progress was slow and she did not know the way at all.

JackieCat

Faelis tried very had to keep his dagger from flying at Rufus's neck as the other man spoke, but he knew that he needed to stay calm in order to succeed with this.

Then Rufus noticed him.  Obviously drunk, he started to speak with Faelis.

"Getting my plan together," Faelis said at Rufus's accusations, ignoring the man's previous words.  Despite all he was thinking and feeling, Faelis managed to keep his voice calm.  "And it's lucky I met you here.  You probably won't believe me, but you can get proof easily.  My parents have a mansion here in Cerenis." He told Rufus the address, and that he planned to steal from that house. "So it won't take me long at all to get an item and get it to you."

It was torture for Faelis, sitting here and talking with a man who had helped in kidnapping Leyla, talking civilly with him, and unable to do anything.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

First, Rufus did not respond but he later burst into laughter. ''Oh by the Gods I knew it! You are actually bailing out? It is to much of a coincidence that your parents have a home here.." He laughed again after he finished speaking.

He looked at a few of the others who all shrugged. "Check the place out." Rufus ordered. The two men finished their drinks before leaving.

"Since it is so close by though. Make it... Three items of very good sell value. If you lie well. Then I suppose the poor little doll is mine. Thus far I have been quite generous to her. She repaid my hospitality with scratching biting and screaming. With her flexibility though, think of the opportunities. After she has calmed down a little of course. But for now, lets have a drink you and me for old times sake. I will not allow you to leave until your words are verified. My treat. Choose your poison. And tell me a bit more about how you have spent your days of freedom while me and the others were in prison. Also I would like to know more about the girls... heritage. Armitage. It sounds luxurious don't you think?"

---
The tunnels were long, deep and only lit by weak oil lamps. It was hard to see and it was inevitable for her to eventually walk into someone. "Hey are you not Rufus ' prisoners? You should not be he.. Uhmpf" before he finished his words he received a blow in his gut. Despite feeling Groggy, feverish and in pain, she was not going back without a fight. Her opponent was not large or fast and she worked him against the ground one knee on his throat and her trembling fingers close to his eyes. She could feel his eyelashes against her fingertips. ''I... Wi-wil-w-will not go b-b-back in tha-that cage or be s-someone-s-s pris-s-sonner...'' Leyla trembled and under these new circumstances she felt her body weakening more. Sweat dripping over her brow and she panted heavily. "If y-you want to keep your eyes I suggest you take me back to the city..."

JackieCat

Faelis had expected something like this, to have to wait until his word was verified. But he barely heard Rufus mention he now had to steal three things as his mind started to become clouded by rage at Rufus's words.  How could he say such a think about Leyla?  How could he. . ? It took all Faelis had to stop himself from attacking Rufus right there, and the elf could feel his uncontrollable side pressing to get out, to attack.

But instead he took a breath and smiled when Rufus offered him a drink.  It was a cold smile, but Faelis managed to make it appear calm.  How could he have ever worked with this man?  How could he have cooperated willingly with him?  Even though his plan had been to turn them in all along.

He didn't think he would be able to stomach a drink, but he knew that the more he cooperated, the easier this would be.

"I'll just have an ale," he said, and then something happened.  His burning rage dissipated, to be replaced by a cold flame of hate.  Faelis knew that the other side of him had partially broken through, but now his head was clear, his other side had compensated.  Rather than causing Faelis to attack, it had given him something far more deadly, a clear head. He smiled, and this time it was laden with warning.  "The past few years have been wonderful, really.  It really is nice to have absolutely no boundaries, no rules.  To be able to do whatever you want to do."

He blatantly ignored the question about Leyla.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''Indeed. That is why I am settling old scores in the lowest way possible. To make up for the freedom you stole. Ironicly the lass said something strange. I suppose she is not as perceptive as I thought though. Told me that you were a million times better then I was.''

Faelis' ale got placed on the counter and Rufus got another whiskey which he drank in one go. Said that you had morals. That I steal and steal and never will feel satisfied. Yada... yada... yada. She was convinced you are a saint. That you would not abandon her. And then she spat in my face resulting her not getting food or water for a day but that aside. I was hoping she was smarter then that. You used us Faelis. I told her that there was a possibility you are using her too. Some people never change. At the least we do not differ that much. I too value that I have no bounderies anymore. No rules other then loyalty to our little brotherhood, and we can do whatever we like. To bad you were such a backstabber. You and your skills are missed.''
---

The man was started by Leyla's retaliation but quickly laughed. She was in no condition to be fighting. She trembled terribly and was not far from losing consciousness. Still. Her knee on his throat, and nails so close to his eyes were not pleasant. If he would move his arms, she would feel it and most likely act like a snake. Sure her situation was dire but never should one underestimate a trapped prey.

''Spare me and my eyes and I will guide you.'' he replied calmly. Leyla did not yet move though. Her breathing pattern changed and it did not take her long until she threw up. Fortunatly for the man not on him but he did take the chance to turn the tables and get her off him.
''Rufus got you good. Look I am not on his side but I am kind of a wanted man. If I show my face in the city I'm a dead man.''

''Then you should've taken a more respectable profession.'' Leyla commented back.

''You walk the death path and you still talk back. I like you. You are not really in a position to make threats but it would be a waste for someone so spirited. Maybe there is some medicine for you. Let's go. I will not tell anyone you escaped for your own good. Rufus was always a cruel man. And his gang too but Rufus, kind of snapped in jail.'' He offered her water from his flask which Leyla took. She was thirsty and honestly could now not care less if it was spiked with iron or not. She wanted to rinse her mouth. She was then picked up by the the man. He was stronger then he looked. Maybe it was not all fat on his bones.

''Please not the cage...'' Leyla muttered like a soft plead.

''How about we take off those iron cuffs. I will need to replace them with rope though and hope Rufus sees some logic in it. I suppose it works if I tell him you'd otherwise be dead.''

''Your name?'' Leyla asked.

''Sparrowhawk.'' The man replied.

''Real name.'' Leyla replied.

''Sparrowhawk. Seriously that is how my mother named me.'' he replied as he started to walk.

''What kind of name is Sparrowhawk...'' Leyla giggled although coughed soon after. Sparrowhawk let her drink again. ''Alright. What is your name.'' he asked.

''Leyla Armitage...'' Leyla replied.

''What kind of name is Leyla Armitage. It sounds like you are a frikkin royal.'' he jestered.

''It is still better then Sparrowhawk.'' Leyla replied before she finally passed out. The man first checked her pulse. It was slow and her temperature was not much better. Still. Rufus may had lost it a few years ago, if he used iron on someone with Fey heritage there should be medicine near too.

JackieCat

Let them think what they would, Faelis just narrowed his eyes at Rufus's words, but his lip curled slightly when he said Leyla had not gotten food or water for a day, but he said nothing.  However, he smiled when Rufus finished.

"Perhaps you're right," he said, after all, arguing wouldn't get him anywhere with Rufus, "but since I was never with you, I wasn't a traitor, and I while I don't regret my decision to betray you, I do regret that Leyla had to get pulled into all of this."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''I hope then that it is a lesson for you old friend.'' Rufus said finishing another shot of whiskey. ''Actions *hic* have repercussions.'' he laughed before wrapping his arm around Faelis' shoulder.

''And do not say you were not with me or the others. We're collegues. We stick up for eachother. Do not turn one another in. That, old friend is the unwritten code for those like us. After this the little butterfly will be fine. As long as she listens to me like you do right now. Why not teach her a few tricks though. That innocent look, she is fast, agile, can easily climb her way into houses and out again. I see the good picture, just jiggling her bossem is a waste of talent.'' he finished yet another shot and was about to slam even another one in his throat when the goons he sent out earlier came back.

''That *hic* was fast...'' Rufus said as he looked at them.
''We asked around sir, to our information broker. He ain't lying.''

Rufus got a sly smile on his lips. ''Good. I'd say, get to work. Old friend.'' he patted Faelis' shoulder. ''After all...'' he took his arm back and went to his pocket. ''I hold the keys to your bonny lass' freed... huh?'' he felt around in his pocket. The keys to her cell were not here. Neither were the keys to her cuffs. Had he dropped them? No. He had not put them on the table, he wanted to tease Faelis with it by showing them in front of his face. And the pockets were deep. They could not just have fallen out. Salve. He could feel it. The stuff he used to numb Leyla's pain for iron. ''That clever bitch...'' he said. Almost instantly sobering up from all the alcohol he had. He got off his barstool and paid. ''Three well prices valueables Faelis. I recommend bringing them before I loose my patience with her.'' there was something in his eyes. A glinstering kind of evil which could not bode a lot of good.

JackieCat

Faelis stiffened as Rufus threw his arm around the elf's shoulders, and he repressed the urge to punch the other man in the face.

"That may be some unwritten rule," Faelis said. "But only in your book.  In my book, people like you deserve to be betrayed."

The elf grit his teeth at what Rufus said about Leyla, and he was about to respond when Rufus's men returned.

After they had reported, Faleis looked over to Rufus.  "Why would I lie about that anyway?" he asked. "It wouldn't help me in any way."

Faelis concealed his emotions as Rufus looked for the keys on his belt, and found they were gone.  Could Leyla have. . ?

Faelis was broken from his thoughts as Rufus realized too what had happened.  Faelis stood quickly with Rufus, worry in his eyes, what if Leyla hadn't escaped yet?  Or what if she had been recaptured?  Faelis wanted to believe she had escaped, but he couldn't get his hopes up, what if she hadn't escaped and Rufus would hurt her even more now that she had stolen the keys?

The elf considered following Rufus and his men to the hideout and getting Leyla right away, but he stopped himself.  If he was caught, that would be the end of it.  He had to stick to the plan.

"Then I'd best get going," he said to Rufus, and he rushed from the tavern, his drink untouched.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''Run, little fox.'' Rufus said with a grin. Finished the drink he had ordered for Faelis since the elf did not seem interested into drinking it himself.

One of the other men snorted. ''How sweet. He fears for her''

''If she indeed had stolen the keys then there will not be a lot of her left to take. Let's go.'' He left a sack of coins for the bartender and left with his crew.

---

When arriving at the den of thieves though, he found Leyla sleeping in a haybale. Still pale, shivering, but her breathing was more steady. Hands and feet tied with rope and still feverish. Sparrowhawk was sitting not to far away from her.

''Welcome back Rufus. Be glad you accidently left the keys to her bindings behind. If she were exposed to iron much longer she would be dead.'' he pointed at the table where he had left the keys and bindings for Rufus.

''You have been looking through my things.''

''She was dying. She is not worth anything dead now is she. If you want to punish me for getting her antidote, I will accept the consequences. Although understand that if you do I will not ensure the safety of your stolen property again.''

The man knew the risk. If Rufus did not believe him Leyla would not be the only one in trouble. Instead Rufus only snarled and walked to where Leyla lay. He had the urge to hit or kick her but resisted. What was in front of him was nothing but a shadow of the person that seemed so alive hours before. ''It does not matter. Faelis will come for her and when he does, she will walk out without him. He will not be leaving this den alive.'' He lifted Leyla's chin up a bit with the tip of his boot when realising he was indeed way to tired to play and headed to his cabin. ''If she attempts to escape, kill her.'' he muttered as he left.

JackieCat

Faelis headed straight for his parent's mansion. 
It took him a half-hour to get there, and when he finally arrived he he stopped for a moment to catch his breath after running the whole way.

He didn't know if he was going to ask them for the three items or steal them.  It didn't seem like they would just give him three very valuable items, even though he was their son.

They hadn't known him, not really, since he was fifteen, and if he asked them, and they declined, they might suspect that he would try to steal something, and heighten their security.

Stealing it was.

OOC: Sorry for lack of content for you to work off of! :P
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

((No worries ^^ I will skip to the following morning though if you do not mind.))

Kayden had recovered from his little setback regarding the bloodmagic and when coming to the hidden location at the beach. He was not alone though, two hooded robed figures were with him. What was visable of their legs and arms indicated that they were female. If not that, one of them spoke.

''If that basterd hurt Leyley I will personally hang him to a pole alive for the guards to take.'' she hissed.
''Easy Kila... save your anger for later.'' the other muttered whilest waving a hand in front of Kayden's blindfold. For a blind guy he was certainly aware of his surroundings. A few times she had attempted to make him trip of weary saying that there were bandits nearby.
---

''Wake up.'' Rufus spoke with a gnarl and threw a bucket of water over her which immediatly woke Leyla up. The water stinged. If she could get her hands on him she would not be done with him soon that was for sure.

''What is it with that poisonous look. A change of plans. With luck your boyfriend will pick you up today and together you can run off into the sunset.''

That news actually made Leyla hopeful. Today? She would not have to stay here for weeks? Still. The way Rufus looked was something that worried her.
''I was planning for you being my playtoy for a longer while but I suppose I need to put that all in a few hours.''

Rufus snapped his fingers and one of the larger men showed up who picked up Leyla by her wrists. Using the rope to hang her on a hook without causing injury.

''Please... just... let me be. I am hungry and thirsty...'' Leyla begged. She did not even wanted to know what Rufus would do to her. Sparrowhawk seemed to be gone too. Had he ratted her out? Did he tell Rufus she had stolen the keys?

''No food and water. I told you that yesterday right?'' Rufus asked.''Hmmm maybe I was a bit to firm on you. I could give you water...'' he said as he walked around her.

JackieCat

If Faelis hadn't been so invested in the importance of his mission, he would have been disgusted by his parent's security, or, rather, lack of it.  He easily got past the guard at the wall, and scaling the building to the third story window was hardly a challenge.

However, it had taken nearly an hour to find where his parents kept their valuables, and nearly five more minutes to knock out the guards and pick the lock.  Once inside, he used his trained eye to snag three of the most valuable things there, plus one extra, just in case.

After he got the things he got out quickly, for the guards would be coming to soon, and he didn't want to be there when that happened.

But the house was still quiet as he stole out and down the street back towards the beach.

When he got there it was to see Kayden, the guards, and two robed figures who appeared to be women.

He looked to Kayden questioningly, hoping that the women were with them, he didn't want to have to deal with fighting them if they turned out to be enemies.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''I picked these two up from Arca. In the memory I had seen with Leyla's pendant there was something about twins. Figuring we could use all the help we can get I got them here.'' Kayden replied.

Both girls looked at Faelis before lowering their hoods. They were nearly identical. Full long hair, red lips and seductivly curvy built. But with muscles beneath their skin that indicated they worked in the same field as Leyla did. Well. Kindof. Their dances were not exactly the same. They were two inches shorter then Faelis was. Both had stunning yet piercing turquiose eyes.

''My name is Kila.'' One of them spoke eventually. This is my sister Nier. Tell us what to do and we will.''

''In good time, lady Kila.'' Kayden said and looked at Faelis. Have you picked a memory to use for the Stardrop magic?''