Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yes, of Course I'm Staying to Watch! (SilmeriaElemred!)

Started by JackieCat, June 28, 2015, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"That would be good," the doctor said in response to Kila's question.

Faelis looked up when Neir questioned him. "I'll be fine," he said, looking back to Leyla. "As long as she is."

A small part of him jumped to the thought of what would happen if Leyla weren't to make it, and the piercing fear leapt again to his heart, but he pushed the thought down.  Now that Leyla was here, she would be safe.  He trusted Jackal, and he knew the pirate wouldn't leave Leyla in the hands of someone he didn't completely trust.

For a moment Faelis was silent, before he looked up at Neir, finally calm enough to speak again.  "This must be very hard fro you, too.  How long have you known Leyla?"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''Then I'll get some.'' Kila placed her hand on Faelis' shoulder before leaving.

At Faelis' question, Nier looked at him. ''We've known Leyla since she was two years old or so. We treated her as if she were our little sister. Kila and I were already teenagers though. We played a lot although at first we did not share our brand of work with her. Afrai that she would not understand or come to hate us. But she didn't. Just like us she choose to have dancing as a profession but Kila and I lways protected her from unpleasant customers. Violence is not exactly something she participates in often. We were shocked though, that she had suddenly left with you. Perhaps even a bit jealous but she needed someone to see the world with so for that, thank you.''

''You thank him despite Rufus' actions?'' Sparrowhawk asked to which Kila nodded.

''I agree that what happened with her is horrible. But know as well that she would not want to have missed this fun adventure either. There are scumbags everywhere. Surely Rufus' problem with Faelis was personal but if they weren't here, his actions would've made someone else a victim eventually. Oh. Before I forget.'' she got something from her bag. ''I think, someone would want these items back.'' she offered Faelis the items he had stolen from his parental house.

JackieCat

"Despite what you say, this is all my fault, and I won't be surprised if Leyla wanted to go home after this," Faelis said. "I should have known that it wouldn't be safe.  I knew that I have enemies, that I'm always in some sort of danger, I just shouldn't have let Leyla be in that danger as well."

When Nier gave him back the items he nodded.  "Thank you," he said, though, in all honesty, he had barely given a thought to the items until now.  But his parents would appreciate them, and they were important to his family, even if he had no emotional connection to them.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''Let's not jump to conclusions to quickly. Leyla is a fighter. She probably never told you this but her occupation is not exactly a safe one either. One night, after a party. A group of men used her weakness of iron against her and dragged her into an alley. It is no secret what they did to her. Despite that she never stopped her dancing. It was about a year ago.'' Nier replied. My sister and I took care of those bastards but of course that was way to late. We could not prevent it. Leyla does not quiet if quitting ends up in her having to stop doing what she loves.'' Nier sat down on the edge of Leyla's cot and allowed her hands to run through her friends tresses.

''Faelis. What do you feel for her?'' she asked out of the blue.

JackieCat

Faelis felt bile rise in his throat at the thought of what Nier was saying happen to Leyla, but he knew that what the woman was saying was true, Leyla was by no means weak.

At the question, however, the elf was surprised. He thought for a moment.

"I care for her. . .  I also feel a great amount of responsibility for her. . . and. . ." he paused before continuing. "I suppose. . .  I suppose I have. . . feelings for her."

It was obviously hard for the elf to admit this, and even though he knew it was not a weakness, many would take as such, and emotional revelations were not something he was used to.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

SilmeriaElemred

''If you do there is no need to be ashamed of them. Emotions are a beautiful thing. My sister and I often need to turn them off for our work though.'' Nier gently placed a kiss on Leyla's brow. ''You can tell your feelings to her, if you wan, but it might be a good thing to think of what sort of companionship you want from her assuming she stays. Knowing her she will. She always had wanted to leave Arca to go on a journey and see the world. But not alone. She is scared, being alone. If you need some rest I can remain watching over her.''

JackieCat

Faelis did not want to leave her side, but he was exhausted, and he knew he needed rest.

"Thank you," he said at the offer.  "I'll be in the room right next to this one."

He may need rest, but he knew he couldn't go very far from Leyla's side.  In the state she was in, he knew he needed to be near her.

Even though he knew she was in good hands, and just one door down, it took a lot for him to leave the room and enter the one he would be saying in.  He sat down onto the bed with a sigh, putting his face in his hands.  He was wholly unfamiliar with the emotions he was feeling now, and he didn't know how to deal with them.  He laid back on the bed, wondering how he'd ever be able to fall asleep.

But the room was dark, his exhaustion couldn't be held at bay, and minutes later, he slipped into a deep sleep. 
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

JackieCat

OOC: SilmeriaElemred, if you ever return to the site, just know that I would be happy to continue this thread, or start another with you, I really enjoyed writing with you, thank you! :)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Tags: