Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood! [Dracooo!]

Started by Rhindeer, July 25, 2015, 12:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Bwa...whaaaat?!

Whatever glazed look had entered Siobhan's eyes quickly dissipated when Fred spoke, her eyes going wide first with confusion and then dawning horror.

Oh my God did I say that out loud?

Yes. Yes, she did.

Her pale cheeks went up in flames, making her freckles stand out all the more, and she clapped a hand over her mouth as though that would take the words back. "Ohmigaaawd. I didn't--oh God I thought I was usin' my head voice! I didn't mean...uh...ya must think I'm a weirdo now, huh? I wasn't thinkin'--sayin'--nothin' 'bout ya, I just...I got...uh...distracted."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Fred grinned brightly, watching Siobhan slowly go red.

"Miss. Siobhan, you're simply adorable." A bright grin and Fred could momentarily forget how cut off from himself he felt around her. Could appreciate this strange woman was the source of his inability to do magic. For the time being he was just... Fred the Doctor. Not Fred the mage doctor who totally didn't cheat a little when it came to healing people.

Go out on a limb.

Do it.

Do it, Fred, she's an Adhara and you're going to be going back to Reajh in a few weeks.

"Could you come back for more tea?" Fred found himself asking, looking off to the side a little awkwardly, "I mean... Aside from the check up. It's a little lonely here and... You seem nice."

Rhindeer

Whoa, whoa, what?!

He was asking her over again? For more tea?

Surprising herself, Siobhan blushed, and was confused at her own blush. It was just tea! Why was she blushing?! And over him? Unless maybe she did like men? But...she didn't normally! And she was probably getting way ahead of herself, because he could just be being friendly, no alternative motives at all, except she'd grown up all her life with people claiming men and women couldn't just be friends and that men always had an alternative motive.

She'd even had her heart broken once, when her best friend growing up, William, tried to kiss her when they were sixteen. He'd stopped being her friend when she wasn't interested, but she still didn't believe it was impossible to have male friends. Right?

Was this courtship tea? Or just friend tea?? Or just tea tea?

"Heh. That sounds almost like titty."

Her eyes snapped back up to Fred with another hot blush, worried she might have said that out loud. Which she totally had. And she quickly cleared her throat. "Tea sounds great! I'm always one fer tea! Um, ya mean just like tea just 'cause, right? Like, I don't gotta get hurt 'fore I come visit ya, do I? I can come not-bleedin'?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Draconian

Titty?

Fred's eyebrows went up and he just stared at her for a moment before he cast a quick glance down at himself and then at the tea and then to Siobhan. Titty. Subtly he brushed a hand down his top, checking to make sure all the pieces were in place before he brought his drink to his lips to take a sip. Mostly to hide his smile and refrain from the chuckle.

Titty.

"Please do come, not-bleeding!" Uh, "Come over, I mean." Frowning deeply, Fred's eyebrows went up and he coughed into his hand, now blushing himself. What a pair they were. Titty's and come. Oh boy.

"I've only got free time here, maybe patch up a few little wounds but other than that it's just... Reading medical texts." A brief glance to Siobhan's waist, "How do you feel, by the way? Not too much pain?"

Rhindeer

Was...did he just make an innuendo?

Ohhhh maaaaan.

And why wasn't she bothered by it? Why was she still blushing? Ahhhh!

Siobhan rubbed a hand over her face, which felt unusually warm. At least she wasn't the only one making an ass of herself! That made her feel better, at least, and less the fool.

She was still trying to gather up her words when she followed his look to her waist--and then snapped her eyes back up. "Oh, that? It's fiiiine," she said with a little wave of her hand. "Hurts, yeah, but it ain't as bad as before. Feels much better without a thing stickin' in it!" Unable to help herself, she gave her side an experimental poke, and winced.

"I prolly shouldn't do that, huh."

Draconian

It took a lot of effort not to laugh at her.

Fred chewed on his lower lip and stared down at the ground before he carefully sipped some tea. "N-no... You shouldn't poke it." He reached out a hand to grab Siobhan's hand and give it a pat before he placed it on the table. The sound of the door could be heard, followed by a woman saying Fred's name.

"Ah, that must be Medina," He smiled at Siobhan, "In the kitchen!" He called to the newest guest.

Said woman wandered into the kitchen, a bag slung over her shoulder, full to the brim with fabrics and various sewing tools. A tall woman, the resemblance between the two was striking with one of the few differences being that her hair was much longer and she was wearing a dress. The swell of a pregnant belly was also a tell-tale difference.

"Oh, you have a guest?"

Fred smiled, "Yes, Siobhan! The poor girl landed on a nail, so I'm tempting her thoughts away from her wound with tea before I send her on her way," He looked away after a moment and Medina looked a little worried before it melted into a smile.

"I'm Medina. Fred's sister." Another look to Fred and Medina rubbed her hand over her tummy before she went about making herself a cup of tea, smiling to Siobhan before she exited the kitchen - off to her room to nap and read a book and then sew the dress she'd spent all morning measuring for.

"Sorry, Medina is a seamstress and we're here on special business for her." Another little smile, "Do you do anything besides... Adhara..." Fred frowned slightly, "stuff?"

Rhindeer

"Hi, Medina!" Siobhan greeted for politeness's sake, but she didn't try to keep the conversation going past that. The woman looked tired, and considering her pregnant belly, she could see why! She heard women got pretty sick and tired when they were carrying, and thanked Ansgar that that was an issue she would never have to deal with as a Knight!

After all, she was supposed to remain "pure".

Haaah.

As soon as Medina was gone, she looked back to Fred and squinted at him. Maybe that was why she found him so attractive. That induced in her an odd sense of relief. No wonder! It was because he had a beautiful sister and he looked like his beautiful sister! Kind of! Made perfect sense! Sort of.

"Oh, I do lotsa stuff! Like, I like to ride horses and play cards though I ain't good at 'em and some people say it's a sin. Bettin', I mean, though I never bet! Used to like cookin', though I ain't good at it. It was fun, though! Ya do anythin' aside from doctorly things?"

Draconian

Fred paused.

Did he do anything besides doctor-y things?

"I garden." For herbs, for doctor-y things. Fred licked his lips and pursed his lips, staring down at the table.  "I really don't. My life is.. Doctor-y things." He paused, smiled slightly and leaned in, "you could teach me how to play cards?"

Rhindeer

"Really?" Siobhan brightened at that, perking up in interest, before she narrowed her eyes playfully at him.

"Even though it's sinful?"

Draconian

Fred took a sip of tea before sitting back, "it's only sinful if we gamble." A smile and he shrugged, "besides, I do enough good for Ansgar that I shouldn't get into too much trouble."

Rhindeer

Siobhan's eyes went even wider. "Is that how it works?" she asked, voice hushed. She leaned in a little closer, glanced around conspiratorially, and then looked back to Fred.

"Yer tellin' me if I do a lotta good it'll cancel out the not-so-great?"

Draconian

Fred burst out laughing, surprised.

"No, that isn't." A wide grin and he crossed his arms over his chest, "but it's cute that you'd buy that. Being a... Nun or..." Fred squinted slightly, "whatever you are."

Rhindeer

"Lily!" Siobhan said with a puff of her chest. "Knight of the White Lily! Not a nun . juns wear funny clothes and never get outside  and don't fight and stuff. Lilies are waaaay more awesome."

She stuck her tongue out playfully at Fred. "But I'd be happy to teach ya cards. Even though ya called me a nun."