Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sinfully Delicious [M] [Aura!]

Started by DaGlobster, August 26, 2015, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Elaros smiled.

He pushed off the railing, and stepped back into his room, beckoning Nyx to follow.

"Which fantasies would those be? I like to live up to my reputation."

Aura

"Isn't it rather bold to ask a woman of her fantasies when you just met her?" Nyx said with a grin and a teasing tone as she walked back into the room.

DaGlobster

"It is," Elaros started.

"Although, in this house, untold fantasies are frequently brought to surface."

Aura

Nyx smiled and looked towards Elaros. "Perhaps I shall share mine at some point, should you share yours."

She leaned up against the wall rather than take a seat and let out a soft sigh. "For someone is clearly in full favor of the festivities, why do you choose to abstain?"

DaGlobster

It was a valid question. Elaros stepped towards Nyx, stopping in front of her. Unashamed, he looked her over, and smiled.

"I have, how did you put it... refined tastes. I only pick the sweetest fruit," Elaros said, and he got just that bit closer.

"And you, Nyx... Look mighty sweet indeed..."

Aura

"Oh?" She asked with feigned surprise, leaning in to whisper to him. "And would you like to find out for sure?"

As she whispered she brushed his arm softly with one finger and sent a small pulse of pleasure through it.

DaGlobster

Elaros' tongue flitted out of his mouth, tasting Nyx's perfume as it lingered in the air between them. Even then, that barrier of air got shorter as she closed in.

At Nyx's touch, Elaros smiled just a bit. Immediately, he had an idea of what he was in for. He'd bedded a succubus before, brought her to orgasm, even. If Nyx was a similar creature, he'd welcome the opportunity to sharpen his skills.

"I would."

Aura

If the things she had heard were true, Nyx was going to have quite a nice time with what was about to come.

"Well then." Nyx started, leaning in as close as possible now. "Where should we begin?"

DaGlobster

With discipline only someone like Elaros could have, he did not move to kiss Nyx, letting their lips hover apart, just millimeters short of touching.

His tail ghosted against her outer thigh, and slowly, his hands clasped over her hips.

"Let's get to know each other, first."

Of course, he didn't mean socially. He was eager to acquaint himself with her body, eager to explore every inch.

He leaned his head in, past her head, and took a deep draft of her scent, letting the air tickle her neck. He brought his snout up, and laid a kiss on her lips.

Aura

Nyx accepted and returned his kiss and while doing so slid her right arm around his back. She placed her left hand on the back of his neck. Though she was definitely normally dominant and aggressive during sexual encounters, for now she was being timid and letting him take the lead.

DaGlobster

Elaros sampled her lips, and then, after a few moments, he parted from her, and brought his snout to her neck. He started to kiss and lick her there, all the while his hands started to explore her back, hips, and sides.

Aura

As Elaros continued his exploration of Nyx's body, she began to familiarize herself with his. Taking her left hand, she began to slowly run it down his abdomen, getting a better idea of how his scales feel as well as admiring his body.

DaGlobster

One of Elaros' hands went low, past her hips and to her thigh. Hooking underneath her knee, he gently drew her leg up as he felt her skin. His other hand started to play with the laces on the back of her dress.

Aura

Nyx smiled as Elaros began to toy with the notion of undressing her. It was good to see that he didn't waste time. She continued to run her hand up and down his body, now sending little waves of pleasure through the area around her touch.

DaGlobster

Elaros hummed pleasurably at the waves Nyx's touch sent through him. Deftly, he undid the top lace of her dress, and his hands moved up to her breasts. At first, the tips of his claws teased Nyx's nipples, before he boldly pulled it down. He fondled them quite proficiently, knowing exactly where to touch.

"Let me ask you something, Nyx. Your touch, it makes my scales tingle. Are you a succubus?"

He smiled as he asked the question, letting her know that it was more than alright if she happened to be one.

Aura

"A succubus?" Nyx said with a laugh. "No, I'm no demon. I am an entity that embodies the emotion of pleasure. In other words, a physical form of an intangible concept."

She paused for a brief moment before adding, "Though I suppose you could consider it similar. I need to experience pleasure to survive, similar to how a succubus feeds off sexual energies."

DaGlobster

"Ah, the clarification is welcome!" Elaros laughed, happy to insert levity into any encounter.

"I've had dealings with one before, is why I ask."

After that, his long, eight-inch prehensile tongue snaked out of his mouth, and wrapped itself around one of her nipples, squeezing it tightly as he suckled. He did this for a few moments, before he pulled his mouth away.

His eyes met hers, and he smiled.

"I simply must taste your sex. Shall we take this to the bed?"

Aura

As Elaros took his time exploring her body, Nyx looked his over. She was pleased with what she saw so far, but the thing she was really curious about was still yet to come. Elaros interrupted her thought when he pulled away and posed his question. She returned his smile and let out a soft laugh. "Of course. There are things that I would like to investigate too, after all."

DaGlobster

Elaros took one of Nyx's hands, and he led her towards his plush bed. The covers looked absolutely dreamy, like somebody could just sink into them and never be found again.

Elaros' tongue continued to rhythmically flit out of his mouth, and he motioned to the bed.

"After you..."

Aura

Nyx approached the bed, undressing completely on her way over. When she reached the bed she sat down and smiled at Elaros, beckoning for him to join her.