Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Dragon Queen vs the Stonefist (Jounin64)

Started by Saber-Five, August 27, 2015, 02:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Deep within the mountain village of Savas, a settlement for dragon worshippers and hard bitten fighters, there situated in its center in front of the main hall was a large fight pit. It was late afternoon and many of the inhabitants gathered to watch a upcoming clash between the two combatants. Savas has an age-old tradition of testing its people's strength and any visitors willing through pure hand to hand combat. For the past week, a newcomer had stayed in town and defeated all of her opponents, men and women so far, impressing the community. Her name is Herah Stonefist, a traveling mercenary that happen to be a Orc half-breed and she had reveled in the challenges in the village fights.

Villagers grew excited when she strolled through the center of the pit. She wore noting but a red loincloth over her legs. The fight pit's rules were no weapons and the bare minimum of clothes to avoid concealing such items. It suited Herah just as she grinned before raising her fists into the air and declared to crowd.

"Who wishes th challenge me today? Surely there is still fighters out here I haven't fought."

Jounin64

"Tsk tsk tsk, now aren't you the most curious thing I've seen." Aveline arises from the crowd. Even though she resides in the mountains she gets most of her recruits from villages like this.

She had taken a liking to this village especially because of the fighting pit and thought that if this woman put up enough of a fight she could be offered a place as an officer in her order.

I am the Dragon Queen Aveline Targen! Killer of the dragon Drage! And I challenge you!"

Saber-Five

Herah crossed her arms over her chest and looked toward the so-called Dragon Queen that separated herself from the crowd. Personally the Orc hybrid wasn't impressed with titles and she aware that anyone can lie about slaying dragons is an easy way to gain attention. Still this other woman offering a fight and that was good enough for Herah. With a smug expression, the merc replied.

"I accept, now come down here dragon tramp."

Jounin64

"Ooh looks like we have a feisty one." Aveline jumps down followed by two servants. She handed her weapons to one and stripped out of her dress and gave it to the other in which she got a black loincloth with a red dragon embroidered on it in return.

She slips on the loincloth giving winks and blowing kisses to the crowd as her servants left the pit. "I got this specially made I always wanted to debut it in the pit...so don't disappoint me." She cracks her neck. "Shall we begin?"   

Saber-Five

Grinning with savage delight, Herah simply nodded in reply to Aveline. Meanwhile the crowd above roared with joy that they will bear witness to a duel today. Many of them were Dragon Queen supporters if not outright recurits. To see their living idol in action was the quite the thrill indeed. For others it simply was a way to earn money through betting on the event or just enjoyed a good bout. The two combantants circle each other, each trying to figure out when strike.

Suddenly Herah sprung forward at Aveline in almost lighting-like speed. Once within reach, she unleashed a furry of punch and kick attacks, aiming for Aveline's upper body area.

Jounin64

Though Herah was fast Aveline's dragon blood allowed her to dodge fast enough. "If you wanted to grab my tits you could just ask." Aveline chuckles.

She strikes an alurring pose and flutters her eyes at her. "Come over here...don't be shy I'll only beat you to a pulp."

Saber-Five

"Screw you tramp." Herah retorted with glee, inwardly though she was impressed that this one matched her speed. It should make things interesting indeed she thought to herself. Then Herah fiented a left jab for Aveline's head, when the merc instead went to sweep the legs with a low spinning kick.

Jounin64

Aveline easily dodges the jab only to have her feet swept from under her. "Damn it! she curses will falling to the ground.

Not letting Herah get the advantage she wraps her arms around Herah's waist taking them both down. With that Herah is now on top of Aveline. Aveline crinkled her nose. "Do you ever bathe beastie?" Aveline chuckles again

Saber-Five

Taken off guard, Herah discover the smaller woman was stronger than she looks by dragging both down together. While Aveline was making her latest quip, Herah answered by grasping tightly around the proclaimed queen's neck with both hands and then proceeded to slammed her foe's head repeatly to the dirt.

Jounin64

The world was spinning and Aveline's eyes where starting to roll back. Now with adrenaline kicking
She thrusts her foot in Herah's gut.

She barely manages to squirm out and she stands up cracking her neck and wrists. "Sensitive topic I see...well time to go on the offensive."

Flashing a toothy grin she runs up the wall and jumps off landing on Herah's back putting her in a head lock."

Saber-Five

This tramp can fight. Herah noted despite the pain going through her right now. She jabbed an elbow into into Aveline's ribs and then pushed both down backward. The sheer pressure of Herah's size forced Aveline to loosen her grip, letting her enemy go. Herah rolled off of her and got back up, smiling.

"Is that all you got your dragoness?" She said, mocking Aveline's supposed royalty.

Jounin64

Aveline catches herself and lands on her feet. "Not even close beastie." She tenses her muscles getting into a charging position. "You will never see this coming."

She charges at super human speed and shoulder checks Herah's gut pinning her to the wall.

Saber-Five

Grunting in shock and agony, Herah gritted her teeth with Aveline's elbow in her gut, pinned to the wall. In retaliation, Herah grabbed ahold of her head and head-butt Aveline. While it stunned the dragon queen, Herah kneeled her in the stomach.

Jounin64

Pain surging through her body she bends down clutching her gut. She begins to embrace the pain and grabs Herah's hair and throws Herah's face into her knee.

Saber-Five

Herah's view became stars for a second, but she forced out of it. Then the battle rage kicked in, and she roughly tackled her opponent to the ground. Then they started rolling over each other into the center of the pit, both of them throwing punches at any spot they can hit.

Jounin64

Now in a full out fist fight Aveline knew she had to do something to change the tide. Right when Herah went to land another punch she rolled out of the way and bit her arm.

Saber-Five

Yelling out both pain and rage upon bitten, Herah used her free hand to grabb ahold one of Aveline's arms to draw her closer. Then in retaliation she bite into the dragoness' left shoulder with her sharp orc-like fangs.

Jounin64

A wail of pain and pleasure sounds through the pit. Seeing that her opponents drew blood on her it put in in a frenzy. Breaking out of the hold she stands up manically laughing.

"You don't know what you have unleashed! Hahaha! Now my little vermin you shall know the true nature of the Dragon Queen! Hahaha!" She charges at Herah with hands out like claws.

Saber-Five

From Herah's point of view, this lady proven herself to be strong yet crazy. She actually believed in her own crap!

Having no time to spent further thought on it, Herah sprang up and met the dragon queen's charge head on. She locked arms with Aveline, stopping them both. Herah met Aveline's power mad gaze defiantly and licked her own lips in predatory anticipation, hinting that she just getting started as well.

Jounin64

Aveline releases a primal scream at her and dug her stance in deeper. She started digging her nails into Herah as they clashed to add in extra pain. "You are quite stubborn bestie. Wouldn't mind having someone like you be apart of my order."