Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Would you rather?

Started by Ethereal-Star, September 19, 2015, 11:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

The classic 'Would you rather' game! Do I really need to explain? Anyhoo....here goes.

Would you rather...

Be face to face with an angry dragon or angry T-Rex? :o

JackieCat

Is this for Users or Characters?  It could be both, so I'll do it that way.

Me: Angry T-Rex!

Kornos: Angry Dragon

Would you rather eat a two pound bag of sugar or three dead non-poisonous tarantulas?
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Two pound bag of sugar.

Would you rather have hairy hands or hairy feet? ??? :o

Medievarad

Hairy feet. Easier to hide and makes it easier for hobbit cosplay!

Would you rather ask your creepy ex convict neighbour for sugar or drive two hours to the nearest store?

JackieCat

Go to the store.

Would you rather have no internet for a day, or no food? (I'd say no food!  Sometimes fasting is good for you!  :P)
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Ooh, that's a tough one. *Weighs options carefully.* I'm gonna go with no food because maybe I'll get that much more accomplished then if I don't eat for that particular day.

Would you rather have 'Bird is the Word' or "What does the fox say' stuck in your head for one week straight? And believe you me, it's happened to me before. Both, although the first was only in my head for 2 days straight. :o

JackieCat

What does the fox say, I'd have to choose *winces*.

Would you rather have to kill off your favorite character in SotE, or never be able to play them again? (I'd say never be able to play them again *knocks on wood!*  ;))
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

I'd say the former.

Would you rather eat anchovies ice cream or ketchup-covered pancakes? :o

Tags: