Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bookstore chronicles [M]

Started by Medievarad, September 23, 2015, 09:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

A cunning smirk formed on Ameterasu's lips. "You'll never know.." She said with a mischievious chuckle. She hadn't really planned anything, but she sure was happy that Elle didn't think she was older than she actually was. Knowing her, this might've ended either badly or have them end up in bed. While she was prone to enjoy the latter, it might've become a bad situation aswell. Leaving her with losing a friend. As such, the dilemmas of life.

"Ofcourse not." She smiled gently at the moon elf. "As long as you don't start reading my books rather than doing anything else." She chuckled slightly, but it was actually a real possibility. Ah, well. Nothing a smack with a book woud alleviate.

SilmeriaElemred

''I will most likely read in my spare time.'' Elle said with a chuckle and took a lemon cookie, having finished the rest of her meal.

''Now...'' she gave a mischievious smile. ''You may gues my age.''

Medievarad

"You'd better." Ameterasu smirked as the puppy walked over to her. Jumping in the pyromancer's lap. Ameterasu petted the small dog. "Your age.. Hmm." She pondered slightly. "Given your appearance and features.. I'd say, roughly, your nineteens, twenty years old?" She asked with a gentle smile, putting her hands on the back of the small, now sleeping, creature on her lap.

SilmeriaElemred

''Alas... I will need to find a way to punish you now.'' Elle said with a chuckle. She was used being guessed older by now despite not being very tall. ''My current age is 17. I will turn 18 in two months.''

She finished the cookie. ''To bad I am very bad at thinking up punishments so you're spared for today.''

Medievarad

"Oh? Surprise me." She said with a slightly teasing smirk. "Seventeen?" She asked, her jaw dropping slightly in disbelief. She shook her head again, shrugging the surprise off. "Aren't I the lucky one?" She chuckled lightly again. The puppy whimpering slightly and stirring on her lap.

SilmeriaElemred

''How does me being seventeen make you lucky.'' Elle asked and got on her feet to gather the dirty dishes. ''Not sure when you go to sleep but... depending on what grows in the garden I could make an evening tea.'' she suggested.

''I will need to go back to the inn at some point tonight. There I can gather my stuff, sleep and check out of the inn tomorrow morning. Is it really not a bother though?'' she did not pack the few things for dessert yet though in case Ameterasu still wanted some.

Medievarad

"No.. You being unable to come up with a punishment." She giggled softly, before looking up at Elle. "No. I won't allow my guests to do the dishes." She chuckled again, standing up aswell. "I'll clean them later. You wished to see my garden?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Hmmm then your punishment would let me do the dishes later.'' Elle said and teasingly stuck her tongue out briefly. ''Or we do it together, it will go faster. But first. The garden.'' Elle giggled.

''Oh before I forget. Me being a female moonelf... I can respond to moonlight a bit well. Weird depending on how strong the light is. Just a... warning. Moonlight, especially if women of my kin are then bathing, we kind of get in a... how to put it.'' a blush appeared on her cheeks. ''Sensual... trance. Not strong enough to act on it. It is just that our energies recharge and it gives us a really good feeling. Men have it with the sun.''

Medievarad

"Hmm. I like the compromise of doing it together.." She murmured gently, before noddong. "But yes. Follow me." She said as she pushed her seat forward again and walked towards a wooden door, opening it. Walking underneath a pent. Ameterasu raised her palm. A small orb of fire immediatly forming and growing the size of a marble. Yet emitting a surprising amount of light. She turned slightly as Elle explained the effect of moonlight on her.

"It's.. Full moon.." She said, her cheeks turning a tinge of pink. "I'll keep it in mind." She said, taking a slow breath as thr small flame brightened even more. She felt her insides stirring slightly. It was full moon. A great chance to seduce the moon elf. She stapped into the rather small garden, holding her palm up to the sky.

The entire garden lit up with small, radiant flames. "Feel free to look around." She said with a faint smile.

SilmeriaElemred

Elle nodded with a bright smile. ''I know it is full moon. Hence my warning.'' She followed Ameterasu and went outside. ''Thank you for the additional light.'' Not that she needed it though but she liked the warmth it gave off as well. Her eyes closing as the moonlight engulfed her. She inhaled and exhaled calmly. It almost sounded like a moan.

She then opened her eyes and looked around. Kneeling down by some plants finding several herbs she found interesting to use for a potentional herbal tea.

''Is it alright if I take a bit of valerian, chamomille and lavender?'' she asked. It would be more of a herbal drink then a tea bit it would still do the trick.

Medievarad

"It's a minor trick. You're welcome." She nodded as she lowered her palm again. The small fires still radiating, emitting more warmth and light. She felt the blood running to her ears at the sudden moan. Was a full moon this potent? She grit her teeth. For all she held dear, she couldn't control herself any longer. Not after the moan that had just caressed her hearing.

She kneeled down behind Elle, one arm wrapping around her waist, the other up to her chin, slender and soft fingers touching her chin. Accompanied by soft yet laboured panting. She hadn't touched any of the elf's private regions just yet. And she knew that by the gods she was trying to keep herself from doing so. "Everything.." She whispered slowly. Accompanied by the soft panting. "I can't.." She whispered again, soft lips brushing down Elle's neck.

Ameterasu leaned forward, her chest squeezing against Elle's back. "Please.." Was the last thing she uttered before trying to catch Elle's lips in a soft kiss.

SilmeriaElemred

Everything that happened now kind of overwhelmed Elle. Never before had she been touched like this. A soft, warm touch that somehow seemed to spread heat through her body.

Elle was halfway speaking Ameterasu's name with a soft shivering moan when their lips met. Still the words that came from Ameterasu's mouth. To Elle it sounded more like both a plead and apolagy. Her body somehow froze up. She couldn't move.

More heat spreaded through her body, very slowly and Elle found herself kissing Ameterasu back. But in time, Elle regained herself. Feeling where this was going to if they would not stop. Somewhere hearing Lunaria in her head that they had to stop. And her Mother was right. She was not ready for this. Not yet. Besides. Ameterasu did not know a crucial thing about her race.

She did take her time but when their lips parted, Elle panted softly. Her cheeks red and body slightly trembling with something she had never felt before. ''Ame...'' she spoke softly. ''I can't... moonelves... they... bind with one partner for their entire lives... a forged mental connection is formed between two partners the moment they get intimate... I am not ready for such a permanent bond yet...''

Medievarad

She pressed closer to Elle, eyes closing in the soft kiss. Ameterasu's body was a temperature higher than normal. Something that very often happened whenever she was aroused. Yet, the soft kiss was broken and Aeterasu's eyes fluttered open. A glint of confusion on the face that spoke of but one thing. Arousal.The words did get through to her.

But now she needed no one but the moon elf in her grasp. She needed this. She looked at Elle, panting softly. "S-sorry.." She managed to string the letters together and form an apology. "You're just.. Beautiful.. Kind.." She said as she withdrew slightly. Her loins were still on fire but her partner was very clear. And she wouldn't do anything to Elle. She might be addicted to sex, but she was not a rapist. She pushed herself up and back, sitting down against a large pot, closing her eyes and trying to force down the blush. "Sorry.."

SilmeriaElemred

''It is alright.'' Elle said calmly. She plucked the flowers along with some mint.  ''No need to be sorry. I after all did not mind it. It is the bonding that makes it a Moonelf of my race needs to be carefull who he or she picks as a partner.

She went towards Ameterasu and knelt down pulling her in a calm embrace.''Also Lunaria told me something. A certain 'problem'. It's alright though. I do not dislike you or are #mdisgusted because of it. I just... need to wait a bit regarding acting on desire of that kind.'' She caressed Ame's cheek.''besides. If I would bond with you.. it will restroct you as well. I am not the only one who should take that bond into considderation. So... lets get to know one another better first. Deal?''

Medievarad

She nodded slowly. Sighing gently. She tried to recollect herself. Gather her thoughts. She couldn't really say much. She knew what she just had tried, even when Elle told her that she didn't mind it, it still stung quite a lot. But, the situation wasn't all that bad. She didn't touch Elle in any intimate region. The most intimate contact was the kiss. She looked up to Elle, kneeling down infront of her. "I really am so-," she got pulled in the warm and soft embrace. Cringing at first, but relaxing soon after.

How long has it been since someone held her like that? A deep sigh resounded from Ameterasu. "I.. Wouldn't mind.." She croaked, feeling the trail of fingers on her cheek. She would honestly want to be bound to Elle. It was the first time in ages she was being comforted in a time longer than she'd want to remember. "But. If that is what you want, ofcourse." She said with a faint smile. Enjoying the gentle embrace and closing her eyes slowly.

SilmeriaElemred

After caressing Ameterasu's face, Elle gently caressed the young woman'd hair.

''Sorry... a bonding that lasts forever I just think I should be careful with it. Also for your sake.'' she whispered. ''But we can date to get to know one another better. Who knows. Maybe I am somehow the type of person that you maybe dislike.'' she said with a smile.

''But...'' she gently placed her lips against Ameterasu's. ''If you like we can kiss. I just can not get intimate without it forming a permanent bond that will last till the end of our days.''

Medievarad

The slender fingers that slowly pulled over her face, she merely could whimper silently in response. Yet she nodded at Elle's sentiment. "I.. Understand." She said with a faint smile. "Mayhaps.. But I severely doubt it." She returned a faint smile. She put her hands on the ground, going to stand up.

And then, gentle, smooth lips brushed on her own. Causing her eyes to widen in surprise. The calm and collected face she had managed to put on again completely shattering at the contact. She was hesitant, doubtful. But, soon, those feelings of doubt almost instantly dissappeared.

Ameterasu put a gentle hand on Elle's cheek, pressing forward in a gentle kiss again.

SilmeriaElemred

After a long moment Elle broke the soft kiss and helped Ameterasu on her feet.

''Come. Let's have that cup of tea, and get the dishes done. I will need to head back to the inn after that though before it closes it's doors. But I will be back tomorrow morning.'' she assured and picked up the herbs as well.

''I am sure we can make a lotof good memories together and get to know one another better. I promise not to make you wait to long though. Fortunatly for a moonelf, we realise rather quickly wether a person suits us as a partner or not.'' she winked.

Medievarad

She stood up slowly, with Elle's help. "Thank you." She said with a faint blush and a weak smile. Followong Elle inside. "I see.." She chuckled slowly. "I'll be eagerly awaiting that moment.."

"I'l trust you with the tea.." Ameterasu went to gather the dishes and dity utensils. "If you need instantly boiling water, just ask. I can bring it to any temperature needed."

SilmeriaElemred

''I do need boiling water but pouring boiling water directly onto the herbs will make it very bitter'' Elle said and she allowed a small kettle of water heat up calmly in the fire.

''Besides. Always using magic even for the tiniest thing, eventually a person can become to much used to use it and forget how to live without it. It is not always possible to use our magic after all.''

With the water warming up the natural way she was able to help Ameterasu with the dishes and when the water was boiling she set the kettle aside safely. After she helped to dry everything up and were placed back in their respective places the water had cooled back enough to put the herbs in it.

After a short while a lovely aroma came from the small kettle and it's contends.

After removing the herbs whilest softly humming a song, Elle poured two cups of the herbal tea before she sat down on the table. ''There we go.''