Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Tides, Old Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, September 27, 2015, 12:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her peak made him peak, as he didn't think much about filling her full of his seed. And he had a lot to flood her with. With a grunt, he looked up to observe what she did, seeing the man's nasty expression through the steamy hand print Evrie had left behind.

He pulled out of her in a hurry, and was out from behind the drapes in a second. A moment later, she'd see Dekka grabbed the man by his shirt collar. And without warning, began to wail on him with his fists.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Trembling still, she quickly fixed her skirts and tied her clothing closed before she followed Dekka. She'd ignore the wet feeling between her legs and the pleasant warmth in her belly. There wouldn't be a fear of children, she was barren. At least she thought she was, having had no more children after her second one. Retired up, skirts down over her bottom, she rushed out after Dekka, grabbing his arm. "Let's go!" She hissed, "please? I don't want you to get into trouble again." All the while the man was curled up in a ball on the ground, crying out for help.

visualspice

Dekka kicked the man, and didn't stop.
"GO?" Another hard kick had the man on the ground reeling. "I'm gonna fucking kill him."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"Kill him! For what!" Her voice dipped into a hiss, "we were fucking against a window!" Her hands tugged in him and she tried to move between him and the poor man in the ground, "please, Dekka!"

visualspice

The man groaned when another heavy boot nailed him in the side. But he did stop and turned to Evrie, snarling. He took her by the hand.

"And who do you think he can fucking tell?"

But a dark, blood gurgled laugh from the fallen man made Dekka pause.

"Dekka?" he chuckled again. "Mighty King of thieves..."

Draconian

A glance down at the man, frowning all the same before she curled her fingers around Dekka's. A sign of comfort, even though he didn't really need it. Did she care about who this man could tell? Not really. They were all on a boat and any ruffled feathers could be smoothed out by the time the ship docked.

Mighty king of thieves.

What did this man know? Evarelia paused, pressing a hand to her chest and gave his hand a little tug again. "Everything will be fine," She said slowly, though she didn't quite believe it.

visualspice

He shrugged her off.
"It will be once I kill this fucker." And he stalked over towards the man and yanked him off the ground by his hair, dragging him towards the side of the boat.

Draconian

Again, she rushed in front of him, hands on his chest while she tried to stop him. Evarelia stared at him, alarmed, "What are you doing?" Her voice was a shrill whisper, mild horror, "Why are you trying to throw him off the ship!?"

visualspice

Dekka paused, breathing hard and heavy as he looked down at Evarelia.
"Do you know what will happen if I fucking don't?"

Draconian

"He'll spread a rumour?" She glared, frowning, giving her eyes a til, "spread a rumour about me? About you? What will happen?"

visualspice

"Rumors?" he scoffed. "You think I'm jacked up, fucking ready to kill a man over fucking rumors?"

Draconian

"Well! Explain to me what's going on. Please. Because I'm not understanding what's going on here."

visualspice

His eyes looked past her, as he sneered and shoved the bloodied man onto the deck.
"You can't be that fucking ignorant."
For right behind them were the armed mordecai on the ship.

Draconian

It occurred to her then. Evarelia looked over her shoulder, turning to glare at the mordecai. Though she frowned over her shoulder to Dekka, as well.  "Gentlemen, " she took Dekka's arm, "we were just leaving."

visualspice

"Sorry milady, but we need to take you all to the captain's quarters for questioning. Violence is not tolerated on board this vessel." And he made sure to add, "Hellvion law."

Draconian

Evarelia wrinkled her nose, looking down at them, despite her stature. "I don't think that will really be necessary, gentlemen. Everything's been resolved," a tight lipped smile and she tilted her head, waiting.

visualspice

"Even if it were, we require your assistance here, mildady." The tone in the soldier's voice was one that left no room for negotiation. "If you all come willingly, this'll make things easier."

Draconian

A slight sneer and she sighed, like going with them was some great service she was doing and she rested her hands on her hips, still unamused. Evarelia stood her ground and tilted her head, " Very well. I can play nice." A purse of her lips and a frown, "For now."

visualspice

The men moved to help the injured man up, who coughed out blood, wincing.

"Fucking prick," he growled over at Dekka and Evarelia, causing Dekka to give her a vacant smile in return.

"Shall we, milady?" he went on with a bowing gesture. And he followed at her side. There were four men to detain the three of them- and though Dekka was sure, magic or not, he could take on all the men- they were just a tab bit better equipped...
And had armor, among other things. Perhaps he was being gracious because he had just gotten laid.

The captain's quarters were above deck, and though they were informed the captain was not there, they were all ordered to sit around a table, while the injured man was being treated.

Draconian

The last place she wanted to be with come smeared between her thighs was in the presence of other people. Being near a captain of the ship was an even less wanted thing and Evarelia had to fix her clothing in a flurry of movement while they were walking, fixed her hair and despite looking, perhaps a little flushed. Lips a little red. She looked presentable.

The order to sit made her face sour and she frowned, crossing her arms over her chest and her chin up, "I'll stand, thank you. Sitting in this dress is just awful for it and it's probably worth the four of you put together." A sneering smile before she shuffled off to stand beside a wall.