Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Tides, Old Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, September 27, 2015, 12:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Although The Goddess was of incredible size, he still felt it wasn't large enough, for after hours of stalking all levels of decks, he found himself, once again, in the god damned first class section.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Which would place him there just in time for a figure dressed in black to go into a room he should be familiar with.

The door clicked behind the figure and a soft thump was made before a loud crash of glass and a cry of pain from a woman. The muffled 'help' would be familiar to him and she gave the door a few hard thumps before another crash and silence.

visualspice

For a while, Dekka looked at the door, listened to the commotion before his hands tightened into fists.
"Fuckin' Ansgar's ball sacks," And he threw the door open and saw some strange, malicious looking man in the room. "Ah, I knew there had to be another bastard in here." His fist began to catch a flame. "Lucky for you I'm drunk and pissed off fucking royally." He cracked his neck. "Now you're gonna fucking burn."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

There was another loud smash and the figure crumpled to the ground, standing behind him in a loose night dress was Evarelia, hands bleeding from cuts and she dropped the vase. Pale, hair a tumbled down mess of curls, tears were in her eyes and she made an effort of choking back her cries before she pulled her hands to herself and looked at the crumpled body between them.

Why did he come here.

"You have to help me move the body," she huffed out, moving quickly, blood smeared on the cloth of her night gown, and then on her face when she went to wipe the tears from her eyes.

visualspice

'Oh, so now you're okay with me hefting corpses into the fucking sea?" he sneered. But he knew it wasn't a time for joking. "And what do you want me to do.. my hand is on fire," he growled, but clenched his fist tighter untilt he flames went out.

Draconian

"I meant into a closet or something!" She stomped her foot and yelped when it was on a shard of the vase, to which she slapped a hand over her mouth and squeezed her eyes shut. What an awful trip. This was a terrible idea. A look down at the shards on the floor and she picked the bit from her foot before carefully shuffling through the glass and looking down at the man.

Still breathing.

Masked.

"This is all your fault, you know."

visualspice

"Are you talking to me or the fucking masked man?"

Draconian

"You!" She hissed, "I nurse your sorry ass while you're puking drunk." Evarelia frowned, looking down at the ground and the masked man made a little groaning noise. Evidence of a knife in his belt - probably to slit her throat. "And then when you see me again you hate me."

A huff of breath, the meat of the problem.

It wasn't the masked man bleeding from the head on her floor, it wasn't her cut hands or her hurt foot. It was that he hated her and she didn't understand why.

"Just..." She wrapped her hands around his ankles, "Help me throw the bastard overboard then. Seeing my tit is one thing, breaking into my room and trying to kill me is another."

visualspice

Dekka watched the man. Spying the knife, he bent over to pluck it from him, and began to grope through him, looking to see what else he could steal.
"We'll toss him fucking over board once I see what I can pick from his fuckin' pockets."

Draconian

Evarelia rolled her eyes, "Are you serious. I can probably buy you anything you'd pluck off of him. He's probably one of those guards from earlier. Can you just help me for once?!"

visualspice

"If I wanted to buy things I wouldn't have become the King of fucking thieves," he told her with a glare. He continued about his business, and once he felt satisfied, he moved to pick up the body.
"So we just draggin' it out on the fucking deck like this? Or do you have some sort of body bag we can stuff this fucker in?"

Draconian

A slap of her hands against her thighs.

"Does it look like i keep body bags?!" A huff and Evarelia pushed her hands through her hair. "My dress from earlier, theres enough fabric on that to choke a horse." She made a move to grab it, holding it out, "do you dispose of dead bodies often?"

visualspice

"Killing ain't my thing. You'd think you'd fucking remember what I'm the King of," he went on, taking her dress and ripping it in long shreds. "Too bad you're still not wearing this fucking thing.." his grin turned wry. "Woulda been fucking fun to tear it off of you."

Draconian

"I would have given you a different dress to rip up," she stated plainly, "You can rip this off of me later." Evarelia hissed quietly, frowning at the body. Frowning at how he wasn't dead.

"This was a shitty idea. Why. Of all things. A ship. Why did I think going on a ship would be a good idea," She frowned down at Dekka and folded her arms across her chest.

visualspice

"I ask myself that same fucking question every day damn I'm on here."
The man was firmly wrapped up by now and Dekka hoisted him onto his shoulder.
"So we're going to have to do this as fucking quick as possible. This fucking load looks like a wrapped corpse."

Draconian

"At least you were probably drunk," she countered. What was her excuse? Adventure? A taste of Not Being a Duchess? She couldn't really do Duchess things at sea now, could she?

"It's a..." She paused, "Oh who cares, let's just go," And Evarelia, hair a tumbled curling mess in her almost sheer nightgown led the way to deck, taking careful hesitant steps to check for things. Watch for sights and listen to sounds.

Also her foot hurt and when she put too much much pressure on it she'd hiss and reel back.

What a joke. A glance around and the coast was clear, just a few doors and a hallway away from deck to toss the Would Be Thief-Murderer into the ocean.

visualspice

Although the coast was clear, all the way out onto the deck, Dekka couldn't help but sense this was a bit too convenient, as he made his way towards the edge, glancing over his shoulder, then forward, to the sides and then back again.
Still no one. Still too easy.

Even still, they had a fresh kill on their hands that would put them both in the guillotine. So with a soft grunt, he hefted the body up and over the side. It was dark, but he could still see the body splash into the black as night sea. He watched it bob a little before slowly it began to sink away into the waters, and away from view.

Leaning against the railing, he continued to stare down at the sea before looking up to the sky, where the stars danced in all their misted mystery. A few clouds began to draw over the moon before he turned to Evarelia. And at just that minute, he spotted a shadowed figure looming behind her, one truly that- a near invisible shadowed figure of a man, who most certainly held a knife and moved to cut directly at her.

Quick thinking had Dekka grabbing her arm, yanking her against him as he turned away and felt the knife cut across his lower back. He winced at the cut, feel the blood quickly seep out and tickle down his back side before he gave the duchess a shove and told her, "Get back to your room." And he turned away from her, and threw his fist forward to catch the wrist of the invisible figure, and dodged another cut of his knife.

Draconian

Get back to.

What?

Evarelia gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth before she did just that, turned and ran for the room. If Dekka hadn't seen that person. No doubt she'd have a knife in her chest. Another hole to breath through. She got halfway to her room before she stopped, still frightened but angry now. What use was she if she ran away? What if Dekka got hurt?

Who was she going to be unfaithful with?

A shaky gasp and she turned back around, only this time she had pilfered a broom one of the ship's maids had forgotten propped up against a door and she rushed back.

"Just let us kill the bitch," The masked man snarled at Dekka through punches and slashes, "You let us kill her and you'll get off scotfree. Maybe we'll even share some of the payment."

visualspice

The unseen man had won a slug across his face. And at his words, Dekka spat blood at his feet.
"Do I look like a fucking lowly sell sword to you?" But even as he asked, his eyes danced as he watched where the unseen's man silhouette morphed his surroundings. It was subtle, but knowing now that he was there, Dekka kept his eyes trained on him as the two continued to circle one another.

Draconian

The man that got punched barked out a laugh.

"Nah," He swallowed the bloody saliva and grinned, a wide red one, "You look like a lowly whore." He circled Dekka, flexing his hands and rolling his shoulders. "C'mon, why waste your time? It'll happen eventually." He breathed, voice going quiet before he made to pounce, reading to grab Dekka's shoulders to bring him down and knee him in the head.