Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 16, 2015, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkway

"Oh, well at least he is free now.  I just remember how beautiful he was.  Maybe after the baby I can go riding with Bouli or Lui once in a while."  She let Lui help her into the cloak provided.

The stable was a magnificent building.  Her eyes where wide with delight as she peered into the stalls.  The Night Stallions reared slightly and bucked as they passed.  Their eyes blazed of unbridled fury and it stirred something deep within Flori.  Lui and Bouli felt it and her trusted guard put his hand on her shoulder trying to suffuse the passion that was building.

They walked over to the stalls where the foals where past the Night Mares.  The stable master nodded when Sabre said she could name them.  This elicited such excitement from the Queen she was smiling from ear to ear.    "I would love to!"

Flori stood there and watched the two foals she asked if the two stallions where present and the stable master pointed to each sire in turn.  Flori looked back at the two foals and studied them.  She smiled.

"I've got it!  Lord Kora's foal shall be called, Skinfaxi and General Abigor's shall be called Azarax."  She looked up quite proudly too! "What do you think My King."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled at her choices.

"Very noble names my queen."

He reached out to pat the black velvet nose of a large coal black stallion who stuck his head over the door at the sound of his voice and whickered.

"Hello Darkstar." Sabre said with true affection.

"Flori this is my horse.....Darkstar."

The stable master nodded.

"He mated a mare a while back, she is due soon, by the feel of her  it is going to be a big powerful foal she turns out."

Sabre smiled wryly and a piece of meat appeared in his hand and he fed it to the huge Night Stallion.

"You and I must go for a ride old friend." He whispered softly.

He turned back to the stable master.

"Perhaps you might find a mount for Queen Flori...she will want to ride when she has had her baby, but in the meantime she can come here and groom and pet it if Ana permits." He mused.

"And Queen Flori's favourite colour is scarlet or it used to be, her saddle and bridle and stable halter must be made of scarlet leather." He said softly.

Parkway

Flori flushed with pleasure.  He was granting her permission of freedom.  And he remembered her color.  The color he gave her, the color he put into her life.  She couldn't help herself.  She rushed over and held him softly around the waist.  "I love you King Sabre.  I love you."

Once she let go she looked over at Ana, with a child like pleading.  The older demon chuckled.  "As long as you are well I will allow it."  To the king she silently told him he was forgiven. 

They spent some more time there and the stable master showed her the available mares.  She picked a beautiful gray coat with a black mane horse.  She laughed as it nuzzled her nose.  "oh she is perfect!  Absolutely perfect."

Lui smiled, "what shall her name be Queen?"

"I shall call her...."  She hesitated and thought "...Stromgray.  Yes, I think that will be perfect."  Flori snuggled her face into the neck of the mare and kissed her.

"Thank you my husband.  You are far too kind to me."  She looked down a little as a show of gratitude. 

Parkway

Abigor had gone over the details in depth with Master Zenethor.  They would instruct Grunnark on a stead fast regimen.  The general realized this prize was not going to be won easily.  Not at all, but nothing worth a damn was ever easy.  He grinned.  The general actually grinned.

There was much to do.  He was even a bit excited about this capture and subsequent training.  It would be just the thing he needed. 

Abigor briefly thought of Lord Warren and Farnon.  He was confident they would return victorious as well.

He headed over to met with Lord Kora in the war room.  He was greeted with a curt nod and raised eyebrows, but quickly followed by a gruff of laughter.

"Kora, I cannot express my thanks."  But the general was cut off. 

"Say no more General Abigor.  I was only extending a curtousy you would to me in a revered situation."

The general simply smiled.

"Now, our special guest had a visitor today.  Gen'pi."  Abigor went to interrupt but Kora silenced him again.  "Shhh, let me finish.  Gen'pi was helped by Nyla and young Lord Mufre.  You know we cannot let Ulric know he will skin the boy alive."  He sighed.

"Mmmm, yes. So you obviously allowed this to happen?  Why?"  The general trusted Kora of all the others if anything happened to him it was his strict orders that without a heir or until his was capable Lord Kora would stand in. 

"I wanted to see what their intentions were. How far the prisoners corruption was and Gen'pi as well."  Shifting he looked Abigor hard in the eyes.  "The boy loves Gen'pi and vice versa.  Nyla would like to see them together.  Free.  Here in the tenth.  She is working a plan and I was thinking...now don't go crazy."  He made a grimace.  "But, I was thinking Nyla is of marriageable age, you are without a suitable mate.  Who else you find out her plans then you Lord Abigor.  You always had a way, a gift.  I do not wish to see her cased out.  You know how I felt about her family, how we all felt."  He looked at the general in earnest.

"You are crazy Kora.  But, there is merit.  I will discuss this with King Sabre and Master Zenethor, please just keep your spies on them.  And please I agree do not let Ulric know.  His son is gifted, like you.  Like King Sabre.  His magic is strong."

Abigor now had more on his mind. 

The two friends decided on a drink as they discussed some planning of helping the eighth ring with protection.  They knew the fourth ring would assist.  This brought a smile to Abigor and he asked about Karadis. 

The years had passed but the tenth, the fourth, and the eighth ring always stayed loyal, to Abigor's knowlege their kiss had never been discovered.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled at her enthusiasm and watched as she cuddled the animal which seemed slightly confused by the action.  Night Mares could be as easily as ferocious as their male counterparts.

"A fine name Flori darling." He said brightly.

He nodded to the Stable Master.

"Put her name on the door and enter it into the records as well as the names for the two foals."

He tilted his head to Ana when he heard her silent forgiveness, better to have Ana pleased at you than cross at you after all.

"Well....I have matters to attend to...enjoy the rest of your walk darling...please send word if there is anything you need or require." He bowed courteously to her, taking her hand and kissing it lightly.

He then to Ana.

"Please make sure she does not over tax herself Ana." He also gave her a short bow out of respect.

Now he would go to his chambers and prepare for Abigor, their night together would be long.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre had a carafe of the best red wine sent to his room and a bowl of sweet plump blackberries.  Candles burned in their sconces, they were scented with bay and sage, giving the room a heady scent, pleasing to the senses though.

The linens on the bed were fresh and crisp, and now he looked to himself.  A bath had been drawn and he currently lounged in its warm depths, it was mildly scented with some sort of oil, he did not know what the maid had put in there but it smelled good.  He had laid a robe out on the bed, an amethyst one like the one Abigor first saw him in in the library that night he had given him the book.

Sabre for some reason was a little nervous, afraid even...it was not like he had never bedded anyone, he had bedded females a plenty in the mortal world, but he had never been bedded by someone...in this manner and he was nervous.  He knew Abigor would never hurt him, but he felt anxious.

Jelenis Tythe

The door to Alorin's cell opened and Grunnark and two large demons entered, the Slave Master looked down at where the Angelic laid and he grinned holding up a parchment.

"Seems your Master General Abigor has seen fit to give you a pretty new name my lovely!" He chuckled.

Alorin just looked boredly at him and then back at the stone ceiling.

"Already have a name you fat son of a sow.....don't need another!" came the soft reply.

Grunnark was unphased by the name calling and shook his head.

"From now on you are Pharzuph....what a name huh.....do you know our language my pretty....you know what it means?"

Alorin did speak their foul language and he did know what that word meant or had connotations to and he boiled inside with anger but he would not show it.

"As my recollection of your foul language goes....it means 'Lust' in the sense of fornication...right!" He sneered.

Grunnark nodded.

"That it does....it is what sits on the plaque outside your cell....and I wager when the Lords get to see you fight it is what they will feel....you are a handsome thing....more so when I have branded you with your mark!"

He took a step back rolling up the parchment.

"Now you can come easy or my men here will drag you to the Branding Room...what will it be my pretty?"

Alorin slowly rose and smiled.

"I never do anything easily!" He said lashing out with his fist to the nearest demon!

Jelenis Tythe

Grunnark had been expecting this sort of retaliation and he gave a sharp whistle and more huge demons barrelled through the cell door.  He watched as the Angelic fought, he was fearless, he gave him that, he did not care about the odds it seemed, this one lived to battle.

Finally he was overwhelmed and placed in chains and dragged down to the Branding Room, Grunnark had some brands ready in the brazier but he now had to think on how to get the accursed creature to retract his armour.  Had he been collared with out it present then he would not be able to call on it, but Lord Abigor had collared him whilst in full armour.

"I don't suppose you are going to disappear that armour are you?" Grunnark said softly.

"You suppose right." Alorin said spitting blood onto the sandy floor.

Grunnark gestured with his hand and a thin figure was led into the room.

"We caught this one some years back, but no-one claimed him as a fighter so he does menial work round here....we call him Soral but I understand his name was Temerial."

Alorin took the thin emaciated figure in, there were scars on his back, just where his wings should have been, he had been whipped mercilessly and maltreated....he had known Temerial, a lieutenant in the heavenly army.

"Retract the armour Pharzuph...or Soral here will be the one that suffers the punishment." Grunnark said quietly lifting a white hot poker from the fire.

The broken silvery eyes of the slave known as Soral looked to Alorin and recognition flickered in them and he spoke in a tired cracked voice.

"General.....please.....I can take no more."

Alorin's eyes met Soral's with pity and compassion.

"Forgive me Temerial....If I do this then they start to win....I cannot."

The scream of the slave as the poker hissed into his flesh at the side of his thigh was like a wounded animal, high and keening, Alorin steeled himself, it was going to a long night.

Parkway

Abigor and Kora had talked of all that was needed and necessary.  They walked the grounds as well after a bit.  Passing the courtyard and heading for the pits, to the branding room.  As they arrived a thrill coursed through the general at the tortured screams of a slave.  Once there he was a little disappointed the screams were those of a weathered and worn Slave and not of his. Pharzuph.

Grunnark though seemed to be handling the situation perfectly.  A low grumble escaped his lips as his dark smile flashed with exactly what he had named the slave, lust.  He also made no attempt to hide it from anyone. 

"Isn't this a curious sight my fellow demons."  The hot poker gave the needed slave a moment's rest.  The poor thing exhausted from all the torture limply leaned on the cold stone wall.  "The so called heavenly noble just simply allowing a fellow like being to be physically abused as he sits by and watches.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Mankind should see their revered mongrel and they maybe they would know as we do of your own debauchery.  Your own selfishness.  Your own lust....yes lust to save yourself.  The good of mankind!"  He snarled with his cruel smile and spat in the Angelics face.  He had walked the small area getting closer to Pharzuph.

He let just his talons show as he raised his hand and walked from his slave to the tortured one.  His claw of his middle digit went to the side of his face.  He traced a bead of sweat down past his chest.  "I am in the mood for some branding of my own Grunnark."  He stroked the slave's body as if he were caressing a lover.  "I was told this one is useful when needs just must be seen too."  He smiled again that lecherous one as he stood up and pulled the slave to its wobbly feet.  "I think if I am not wrong that if the slave is of angelic descent it is always as sweet as the first time.  And always as painful."  It was a twisted smile and his laughter was just as sick.  He could see the fear in the slave's eyes but it only spurred him on. 

As a demon part of their gift to corrupt is a mental venom that slowly suffuses the entire being, and begins to slowly transform mind and body. The thrall like venom augmented a target's entire nervous system, increasing its firing rate and decreasing its activation threshold as it also slowly alters the pain receptors so that their signals would be interpreted by the target's brain as pleasure. For demons when used on one another this only increases for them as it is normal for pain to induce pleasure, most demons use this on the weak mortals they mount. It is something they can use and it is controlled by the demon so it can be taken away at anytime should they want the target to suffer as well.  It is a mental game...but one if used properly can bring much satisfaction to a demon both sexually and mentally. 

Abigor was using it on the slave.  So when his claw cut the flesh what should have been a cry of pain was a moan of lustful pleasure.  The salve's knew what was happening as did its self consciousness but it was powerless in this realm to stop it.  "Seems he likes to play Pharzuph."  He cut deeper into the flesh of the slave and with every cut the poor creature moaned as if he was pleasuring himself.  It's body reacting to Abigor's thrall over him.  Trickles of body were marking and staining its body as Abigor's long demonic tongue traced over the wounds and lapped it up.  "Lovely flavor.  Just a delicate essence." 

The general continued to use the slave it had it withering in his hands like a common harlot.  It seemed to beg for the pain.  Abigor ordered the demons holding Pharzuph to force him to watch the entire thing.  When he was finished he walked over to his slave.  "I shall enjoy the day I get to watch others do to you as I have to your friend.  I remember him too.  In about five minutes his climax will recede and he will now be in such excruciating pain his cries will echo in your nightmares for years to come.  Remember you had the power to stop that but choose not.  What was it you said?   Less we win?  Or some such foolishness.  I should thank you though for you gift of letting me have one of your kind.  I so love the mounting of Angelics even enslaved ones."

What he did was more of a dominant action it had nothing to do with the pleasure he sought from willing demons and mortals.  Nothing like what he would share with Sabre.  This was purely to show dominance. 

Abigor turned to Grunnark "carry on..."  He smiled at the pit master.  He could tell the torture was going to be a long one.

Kora and Abigor left the pits and headed back towards the castle. 

Jelenis Tythe

Alorin had remained silent throughout Tamariel's torture by Abigor, he had been forced to watch it all but he did so without a flicker of emotion.  It was evident that Tam was not long for this existence, he was dying, slowly but he was dying, Alorin knew he would not see the night through at this rate.

He felt truly for the lieutenant, he really did but if he retracted his armour then they would brand him, and once in, with the collar on, he would not be able to call on it again.  He could scent Tam's fear, this was like burnt bread, a terrible scent, true fear.

His fixed his silvery gaze on the tortured Angelic and spoke levelly and softly in their own language.

"I know you hurt Tam, but I cannot give in to them, soon you will be dead and you will be released, I am sorry brother....truly I am....but if I am to prevail here it must be so!"

Tam's own silver eyes alighted on the General, he hurt so much, what the demon had done to him had felt good...but now it hurt so very much.

"Let me die Alorin....please let it end." He whispered back in Angelic.

Alorin nodded slowly, he would hold fast, Tam knew the end was near....the demons would fail with this tactic.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre paced nervously back and forth across his room and for some reason the conversation he had so long ago with Kora came to the fore front of his mind.  Kora had explained what was expected of demonkind to him a conversation he should have had with his father or Ana but that had been sadly missing.  He sometimes wondered whether he was a completely normal demon, sometimes his actions dictated otherwise, other times they were what one might have expected.

He came to rest in front of the window and saw Kora and Abigor down below and he bit his lip anxiously.  Was Abigor coming up here now?  He did not know what he should do?  How should he act?  For the second time in his life Sabre was actually scared, the only other time had been when he was abducted by the Fifth Ring, other than that he had always been so self assured.

He reached and poured a goblet of wine, his hand shaking....Kora had always been attuned to his feelings....would he sense it?  For all his words and bluster and bravado Sabre was still a little intimidated by Abigor, he gave as good as he got in banter and such the like.....but this.....the wine slopped onto the table and he swore.

Parkway

Abigor and Kora walked together until reaching the front gates.   There the friends parted.  Kora smiled softly, it had been a long time coming for his friends and although he could sense King Sabre's apprehension he knew it was natural and would ease once he was with Abigor.

Abigor went to his quarters to wash up and change before heading to the King's Chambers.  He bathed and changed into a dark purple tunic and gray breeches.  He doned soft black leather boots and combed his hair and left it down.

Once refreshed Abigor went the back way to Saber's quarters.   He knocked and entered. 

The sight of Sabre took his breath away.  His breathing quickened just looking at Sabre, he was a picture of beauty.  His looks raveled that of the Angelic slave they just caught.  "You are like a dream come true."  He whispered almost afraid by speaking the moment would end.

Abigor was nervous and he had never been before.  They had waited so long for this now that it was here he did not want to rush it.  Stepping closer he smiled and poured himself a goblet of the wine.  "There is no rush anymore Sabre.  It is just you and I.  Let us sit and talk until the shock of being free wares off."  He nodded and raised his glass to Sabre in toast.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre sat down opposite Abigor and sipped at his drink.

"How goes it with the slave?" He asked softly.

His hand holding the goblet was trembling slightly, he was nervous, unsure what Abigor would want.  After all he had been the one to invite the General here, would Abigor expect them to bed tonight?

"Abigor......I...I am a little nervous." He said finally.

After all the talk and teasing it was still his first time and he was scared, his moonlight hair fell boyishly across his face, his cheeks delicately flushed from the wine as he lowered his eyes so as not to meet Abigor's admiring looks at him.

Parkway

The general leaned over and brushed the King's hair from his face.  "I am too Sabre." Abigor let his fingers trace the side of his King's face.   "But, we do not need to rush this Sabre.  We are here now and we are together.  There is no need to hide how we feel and no reason to rush."  He smiled softly into the dark lovely eyes.  "We don't have to do anything.  What I want most is to just be here with you."

His heart was pounding.  Part of him hungered for the King and wanted nothing more than to ravish him completely.  Yet he couldn't their first time.  No, the first time needed to be one of love. 

All those years he had thought of this moment.  He let his hand drop to Sabre's and let his thumb trace small circles over his hand.  "I won't hurt you Sabre.  I would rather hurt myself first.  So let us just speak of other things.  Get our mind off that big inviting bed."  He winked and gave a chuckle to ease the tension.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled tentatively at first and the as Abigor joked he relaxed a little and eased back, enjoying the soft touch to his hand as the general traced the small circles.

"Thank you." He said softly.

So he turned talk to things other than love play, he asked his initial question again.

"So this new slave of yours, I wager he is proving hard to break." He mused.

He knew Abigor had been to the Pit and what had transpired, if the Angelic did not respond to one of his own being hurt, perhaps it needed to be closer to home.

"Why don't you take Jelenis down there, a little family visit....raise the stakes Gor, perhaps he may be more co-operative if you threaten Jelenis.  The boy does fear so well with his big silver eyes and sweetness."

He knew Abigor would like to do such a thing, he felt it.

"Don't you hurt him too much though.....despite losing his innocence to Gen'Pi he is still so pure, so much more to be discovered." He whispered softly.

Parkway

It felt instantly more relaxed with their easy banter returning.  Abigor desire was no less heightened just wasn't the only thing they were discussing.  This way if it happened it would be natural...not forced...not fake.

Abigor told Sabre what had taken place within the pits though he knew the King already knew everything.  He wanted to get Sabre opinion and his ideas.  Which the king did.  He offered something nearer to the Angelics heart...his nephew.

"You are right about the boys silvery eyes.  It is enough to break the will of an angle."  He chuckled.  "I am not sure that young man would live if I did to him what happened today in the pit.  I truly think it would kill him.  And while I make no excuses for myself you know I would delight in doing nothing more than killing that weak and pathetic half blood, I won't.  But I think bring him to the pits and having the other slave hoot and cry for him will shake his very core."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre smiled, it was a cruel and wicked smile, he was feeling more himself.

"No Gor....think creatively....I seem to recall you threatening Jelenis back at the Fortress." He said softly.

"Threaten to use him...no venom...nothing else just the act, the words themselves will be enough, have him held over a table, rip down his breeches yourself, all in front of the Angelic.  Sweet Jelenis will sob and beg you not too...it will be enough to tug at the heart of his only family."

He reached out to stroke the General's face, his dark eyes glittering.

"You know Jelenis fears you....but deep down I think he has a guilty secret thrill for your darkness....who would not."

Parkway

Sabre knew what to say and just how to get a reaction from the General.  He made a low throaty growl of pleasure at the image the King gave to him.  Sabre wicked smile eliciting one of his own.

"Ahhhh, yes.  He does whimper and plea so sweetly.  In fact if I may say so the act of the boy begging me not to hurt him satisfies something inside me.  Like when I whipped him.  I felt as much as he was hurting and ashamed a part of him thrilled at it.  I could smell the hint of arousal within him and I am not sure he understood it or not but it was pleasurable for me.  Something I would delight in again if given the chance."

He leaned back the speaking of such things exciting him as he looked into Sabre dark and sultry eyes.  Abigor's own eyes a mirror of the desire burning within.

"It will be sweet to watch the angelic's face.  As I rip his breeches off.  The thought of the agony the boy might endure may be enough to get him to relent.  Would you mind if we kept Jelenis present for the uncle's removal of his armor and branding?"

He began to softly move his fingers over Sabre's entire arm.  He couldn't help himself!  Abigor leaned in and gently pressed his lips to the King's.  It was a soft but passionate kiss.  One filled with desire, love, and want.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre was just about to say that Abigor could do as he wished with Jelenis when the kiss came and he submitted to it, just like he had in the corridor that night. It was as perfect as he remembered it to be.  They broke apart and Sabre gave a soft smile.

"I was about to give you permission to do as you please with regards to Jelenis and letting him watch the humbling of his uncle....but you distracted me." He mused.

Abigor's light touch to his arm made his belly tingle deep within and he lowered his eyes.

"I thought we were talking General.  This feels more like something else."

He felt it, Abigor's desire, and he would be lying if he said he did not feel it to, Abigor said he would never hurt him, he promised.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre allowed himself to be led towards the bed, he felt as if he were in a dream as the robe was slowly pushed over his shoulders.

He was trembling and closed his eyes as he felt another kiss to his skin.

The night would be long....and by morning his last innocence would be given to Lord Abigor, General of the Tenth.