Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Tenth Ring - The Demon Plane

Started by Jelenis Tythe, November 16, 2015, 11:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parkway

Abigor sighed softly and stroked his loves moonlit hair.  Taking a deep breath and filling his senses with Sabre.  "I have never in all my years met another who stirred my senses as you love."  He gently kissed the top of his head and his arms encircled him drawing Sabre closer.

Then he felt Sabre tremble and Abigor rumbled softly.  "How did I ever get so lucky as to convince you to love me?  I have never been faithful to you and now that we are here I feel ashamed.  You have remained true while I have taken what and who I wanted.  Can you forgive me Sabre?"

His emotions were laid out for the King. 

"Sabre, I am a fool!"

Before he could withdraw his mind from the place they were at, Abigor's arms were around him, as sure and hard as on that fateful night in the corridor so long ago. He felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left him limp yet hard. And the quiet face of King Sabre was blurred and drowned by the pounding of his heart. He bent back Sabre's head across his arm and kissed him, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made him cling to Sabre as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting his shaking lips, sending wild tremors along his nerves, evoking from im sensations Abigor had never known even he was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun them round and round, he felt as if Sabre was kissing him back.

"Stop–please, I'm not worthy of you Sabre!"  He whispered, trying to turn his head weakly from the King. He pressed Sabre's head back hard against his shoulder and Abigor had a dizzy glimpse of his face. His eyes were wide and blazing queerly and the tremor in his arms frightened Abigor.

"I want to make you mine. I will make youmine. You've had this coming to you for years. None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this–have they? Your precious little Queen or ar any other –"

Abigor's mouth sort Sabre's and kissed him with a raw passion.

"I said your stupid Queen. Any and all–what do they know about you? What did they know about you? I know you.  I have been the only one who had known you Sabre....we are one...you are mine and I am yours."  With that he kissed him with a passion never before shown.  His hands roamed all over Sabre's body.  "Let me disrobe you my love."

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre was scared at the intensity that Abigor showed the depth of his need, the forcefulness of his kiss.  Never had he ever been with someone like this, not Flori....not anyone, it had only ever been females, he had saved himself for Abigor.

He was trembling...in most respects with regard to what was happening here he was a virgin.  Of course he had kissed and been with females but this....this was something new and the power of it shook him down to his foundations.  He felt as if he could not speak and he mutely nodded his head at Abigor's request to disrobe him.

Every rune he possessed glowed intensely, their light becoming a deep violet filling the room with the odd light.  A memory came back to him, one he thought he had blocked...suppressed....from his time as a young man....his time at the Temple.  The High Priest, clawing at him, trying to force his kiss, the Runes glowing intensely like they were now.  The memory of being forced back against the bed, and then a scream of pain, not his....the High Priest, a deep hiss of pain as he was blinded by the light and Sabre had run.....from the chamber....from the Temple......

"Abigor Stop!" He said in a choked whisper.

Then the light of the Runes glowed harder.

"ABIGOR STOP PLEASE!"

Parkway

He backed away at first pained by the scream.  He remembered.  That awful evening so long ago.  He could see the confusion and pain in Sabre's eyes.  It took all he had to not reach out and embrace him again.  Instead he let one of his hands brush softly over Sabre's arm.  "It will be okay Sabre.  I won't take you in fear.  I'll never do what he did.  Never."  He made no move to push Sabre.  He knew that would only make things worse.

"Do you fear that the same will happen to me?"  He surmised the bitter memories causing Sabre pain and that he may inflict the same onto the General.  "Remember Sabre I am content just being with you.  I'll never push you into more and if it never comes so be it.  What we share far surpasses the flesh."  His voice was choked with emotion, with pain, longing, and most of all love.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre looked to Abigor with wide dark eyes, his chest heaving with emotion.

"Gor....I thought I was going to hurt you....I cannot control when this happens like I could not control it that night." He sobbed.

"I want to be with you....but I think it will take time, let us take things slowly." He choked in a whisper.

"It was obviously weaker in the World of Mortals for we kissed as passionately there did we not...."

He came to huddle himself against the strong powerful form of the General.

"I am ashamed." He said quietly.

"I kept something from you...from everyone....I should tell you."

He looked into Abigor's purple eyes.

"If you hate me for it I understand....but I want there to be no secrets."

He broke the gaze and stared down at the coverlet on the bed.

"When my mother carried me....my father fed her Angelic blood, my power comes from Demon and Angel....I found out....my father made it clear I was never to speak of it...I am tainted Gor....and I am ashamed."

Parkway

Angelic blood?  What?  He was? No, no!  Not...  He dropped his hand and took a step back.  He furthered the space.  His father fed angelic blood to his mother? 

His purple eyes darkened almost like he was confused.  "Does Master Zenethor know this?  How did you find out?  And why have you kept this from me?  How can I trust you Sabre knowing that you kept such a secret?"  He took another step away from Sabre.  Pain and distrust flashing before his eyes.  "I've shared everything of myself with you.  I owe my very life to you and you keep such a thing from me?  The one who is sworn to protect you."  He began to shake with pent up emotions.  "I put my life on hold, I fought so many battles to free you from the fifth.  I guess now it makes sense why you can't kill Jelenis.  Maybe you should see if he will be able to handle your light.  Perhaps he is who you wanted all along."

He turned and walked toward the door, the main door.  "I've given you everything Sabre, everything.  I kept your kingdom afloat and this is how I am repaid with lies and false promises."  Something he had never felt before ripped at his chest.  He couldn't explain the feeling.  "I wish to be alone.  Please don't call for me.  I will have Kora come and watch over you."

He left the room and instructed one of the guards to have Kora brought around for the King.  He was confused and needed time to processes what the king just told him.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre looked as Abigor backed away from him like he was diseased, his dark eyes tear filled with pain.

"It was not my fault.....I did not ask for that!" But he was gone, he hated him now and in that moment Sabre wanted to die.

He did not want Jelenis, he never wanted that, he loved Abigor, he always had, there had never been anyone else.

He heard Kora out in the Ante Room but he did not want to see him, he just wanted to die, Abigor's face, that look of disgust  played over and over in his mind.   He turned and grabbed a long cloak and pulled it over himself.  With a soft whisper he opened a portal and stepped within, he would go....he would not pollute the castle with his tainted filthy magic....nor would he ever see Abigor again.

There were places in the Tenth that were secret, he could hide.

Abigor could have the Kingdom, he made it very clear how he had fought for it, he was worthy....let him have it.

With a flash of violet light and a clap of thunder he vanished.

Parkway

At the sound Kora heard coming from within he broke the door down but by that time only soft purple lights fragments remand and Sabre was nowhere to be found.  He shivered in fear.  He had read of such magic and it just proved how very powerful his king really was.  He turned, closed and locked the door.  "No one is to go in until I return with General Abigor and Master Zenethor, do you understand?"

The guard nodded and stood as appointed.

Kora ran through the corridors.  But Abigor was not in his room, nor in the war room, or study.  His mind screamed for him and Ulric to come at once.  As he made his way to Master Zenethor.

With a knock he waited just outside the master's door.

Ulric heard the panic cry of Kora and without a moment hesitation he dressed and with sure footing made it to the castle.  He called to Kora and said he was almost there.

Abigor heard Kora but he had no desire to return.  His hurt turning to anger.  How could Sabre keep that from him?  Why had he never told him?  When had he learned of it?  Did he know his entire life or did he only just find out about it and if so how?  He kept seeing the pained look in Sabre's eyes and he wished he could have just held him and say it didn't matter but the truth was it did.  It matter very much.  Maybe this is why the fifth took him.  Or not?  That fucking little brat Jelenis.  That half breed whore.  Is that who Sabre truly wanted one of his own kind?  His anger only mounted as he shut out the panicked cries of Kora.  How did he not see it though, really Sabre's beauty was far beyond anything he ever encountered.  Or would in this realm. 

He walked to the gardens and just tried to come to terms with the realization that Sabre had Angelic blood.  He wasn't a demon, he wasn't and angelic so then what was he?

All those years he served that stupid brat and now when he could have his revenge he forbid them too!  Abigor couldn't get it out of his mind.   He looked up at the tower that held the half bastard prisoner.  Then he thought of the angelic scum they held as a slave.  His breathing increased.  Hate seeped from every pore.  So the angelic wouldn't remove his armor at the rape and beating of his own kind, maybe he needed something closer to home?  Maybe seeing his poor defenseless bastard nephew raped would change his mind?  It wouldn't be like taking his innocence they all knew now how willing a partner the bastard price was.  With rage filling his entire mind and the unfulfilled desires left on tended Abigor was thinking strictly demon.  As he made his way to where Jelenis was being kept. 

He had never not heeded an order from a king, not Sabre's father nor Sabre up until this moment.  But he was about to.  He wouldn't kill the little bastard but he was going to suffer.  The demon needed release and he needed a violent one at that.

Jelenis Tythe

The thunderclap caused Zenethor to look up from the parchment he was writing, it was a portal closing, no-one was due to leave....so who had cast it?

He went out into the corridor and looked about...he needed to speak to Abigor, he had a feeling that a terrible thing had happened.  The scent of the magic was familiar, the tendrils of it pervaded the castle.  The Prince's magic had been unique, its signature unmistakable.

"Sabre." He whispered.

"What in all the Rings has happened!" He growled.

He grabbed a passing servant.

"Find Abigor and send him to me at once!"

Parkway

Kora saw Master Zenethor and rushed to him.  "Master!  King Sabre...vanished.  General Abigor won't answer my calls..." 

He was cut short as Ulric came  in as the servant ran past to do Master Zenethor's bidding.

"What has happened Kora?  King Sabre?  Is he hurt?"  He looked around but oddly the general was no where to be seen.  "Where is Abigor?"

Kora looked down.  "Abigor refuses to answer me and King Sabre created a portal, all I saw upon my entry to his room where some specks of violet light."

Jelenis Tythe

When the portal re-opened Sabre stepped out onto a ledge on a mountainside.  The range was on the border of the Tenth Ring and to the front of him stood a cave mouth.  Hanging up in the entrance were wind chimes made of bone, glass and metal, he remembered them, he had been here once before as a small boy, his father had bought him.  He was glad for the cloak over the top of the robe he had been wearing when with Abigor, it was cold here, the wind whistled mournfully through the passes.

Sabre stepped forward and cleared his voice, it was better to announce himself he thought.

"Grandmother.....it is I.....Saberion." He called out firmly.

A voice called back from the depths of the cave, old yet firm.

"Come in.....I have been expecting you Son of my Daughter."

Sabre stepped into the stygian darkness and the peered into the back of the cave where he could see a fire, some rudimentary furniture and a figure sat hunched close to a cooking pot.

"Come forward boy....I have not seen you in an eternity not since you were tiny....I would see the man you have become, see you....see if I see her in you."

Sabre slowly stepped into the light of the fire and the figure shuffled forward and used a stick to push back the hood of his cloak and cackled.

"Oh My....Yes....you are like her indeed, I though none would ever rival my girl....but you....I think have!"

Sabre gave a wry smile.

"Thank you Grandmother" He watched as the tiny crone shuffled back to her seat and he came to sit on a stool near her."

"You know why I have come....the answers I need....I think you have them......please." He said softly.

"What am I?"

The old woman tilted her head and stirred the pot in front of her and muttered softly to herself before fixing her rheumy gaze on her grandson.

"Don't you know?"

Sabre took a breath trying to show patience, but he was tired, he was hurting and he was in no mood for games.

"My father fed my mother Angelic blood when she carried me......does that make me a half breed?"

The woman cackled with laughter.

"Yer father was a demon.....yer mother was a demon....feeding you blood does not make you a half 'Gel!"

She banged the spoon on the pot in her merriment.

"Silly boy.....how many times did yer father run you through the purification tests.....half a dozen I wager.....and you passed every time too I bet! No....you are a pure demon child of my daughter!"

Sabre closed his eyes....Grandmother would never lie about that...so he was a demon.

"It's yer power boy....a cohesion of both Demon and 'Gel, more power than yer father's father....more powerful than the priests...none can stand against you and come off winning...you are the spoken of....what the Books told of....the one that can open portals to their place if needed...the wager of war on the 'Gels...but of full demon blood."

Sabre's eyes snapped open as she spoke, this was new...what books....he had not seen these books she had spoken of.

"Where are these books?" He said quietly.

She quietened her mirth and shook her head.

"Hidden....not fer you....but why are you here boy....what made you come and seek?"

Sabre swallowed.

"I shared that terrible secret with the one I love and he now despises me....I left because I could no longer stay Grandmother...can I stay here....for a while at least."

The old woman reached out and touched his moonlight silk hair and she smiled.

"As long as you like pretty....and we will talk more of it....but for now some stew....and rest I think!"

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis was huddled under his blankets resting almost peacefully for the first time since he had been here.  He had seen Gen and they had spoken and made plans, they would run away together and escape.  Perhaps he might make it to the Fifth and find Bel and Trayder and introduce them to Gen'Pi.

Down below he could hear voices and alarms, but he ignored them...he just wanted to dream about Genni.  None had hurt him hear on Sabre's orders, the demon could be cruel and wicked at times but others he could be reasonable, and perhaps this was one of those times.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre ate the bowl of stew pushed before him, it was coarse and nothing like the castle food but he was hungry and he ate it.  The old female demon watched him as he delicately spooned the food and she shook her head.

"Pretty thing....pretty manners...yer mother was like you....they came from far and wide to seek her hand...they fought battles for her....killed each other for her." She said between mouthfuls of her own stew.

"She had hair like starlight and dark eyes....she was a temptress, a succubus to rule all succubi, your father won her, he stole her away and got her full in her belly with you.  She came to see me just the once while she carried you...told me what yer father was doing. Birthing you cost my girl her life...but she knew it would." She said a little more quietly.

Sabre went to speak but she held up one gnarled hand and silenced him.

"If I blamed yer boy....you would not be sitting there, you have had it hard....now tell me of this lover of yers....if he truly did love yer then he would know that you ain't a half 'Gel....he could not see it because of his own blind anger and rage...he saw what he wanted to see...nothin' more."

Sabre closed his eyes, Abigor's face coming back to him.

"I disgusted him....I wanted him so very badly but the power and Runes flared violet white I was scared I would harm him....how could I do that to him whom I love more than anything."

The old woman shook her head.

"You were scared I bet...were gonna let him have you for the first time....t'is natural....a virgin being scared.....yer body just reacted....you are an Incubus you were bred for such things.  Bet he is a powerful demon too, you doubted yerself, let fears overtake yer...old fears... but you control yer power...it does not control you boy!"

Sabre swallowed, his chest tight and his throat constricted.

"He hates me...and I cannot go back....they will all turn from me...I need your help Grandmother...I need to remove the Ithior Rune.....he can no longer be connected to me...I will not force him to endure that shame day in and day out."

The old woman narrowed her eyes.

"Sleep on that decision Sabre....we will talk more in the morning." She said setting her bowl down.

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor stood in his study flanked by Kora and Ulric but Abigor was still absent, they were none the wiser to what had happened other than Sabre had left and Abigor was silent and responding to none of them.

"Did you notice anything Kora...anything, you had the King's room sealed off after you saw the lights for a reason....speak!" He said firmly.

The fact that Abigor was deliberately ignoring them all did not bode well, what ever had transpired between the pair was serious.

"Kora....Abigor went to the King after leaving you, what was the King's mood, you feel him to a degree as his closest friend."

He gestured to another servant.

"Fetch Ana from the Queen's chambers, she might know where Sabre would go. The boy must have had places he went....perhaps she knows."

Jelenis Tythe

Grandmother had pointed to where Sabre could sleep, a makeshift bed in the furthest corner of the cave.

"My home is warded boy....if any come a looking they will not find us here!" She said as she watched him arrange the rags into some semblance of  a sleeping arrangement.

"Thank You Grandmother." He said as he laid down wrapped in his cloak still.

"All you got is that fancy robe beneath and that cloak?" Grandmother said raising her eyebrow.

Sabre smiled briefly.

"I kind of left in a hurry...I will remedy it in the morning."  He turned over to face the wall feeling strangely tired.

The old demoness shook her head.

"Time to rest fer you....sleep deeply boy...my potions are strong and old....you need to rest and collect yer thoughts!"

Meridior, the mother of Sabre's mother, was a powerful demoness in her own right, may be the most powerful in all of the Rings with the exception of her grandson who now lay before her.  She had watched his trials over the years and she knew what he was....he was not what any of them thought him.....he was so much more.  The other Rings had dabbled in this magic and failed....she knew the King of the Fifth had bedded an Angelic thinking that was the solution, he had been wrong.....it was never in the breeding.....it was in the power.

Sabre was Shar'unitor the one that had been written of in the Books.

He was not just Demon but a pure blood demon, he was a far cry from Angelic.....his power though a corruption of both, he could use both, combine both.....he was very special.

Parkway

He stormed through the corridor his eyes hard, cold, his breathing ragged.  He was filled with hurt, shame, anger, and desire for revenge.

Poor Jelenis was his target.  The one he saw as the culprit.  The one who stole his love from him. 

The guards were unsure what to do when they saw him coming.  He was the general, but the King said no harm was to come to the prisoner.  Yet by the look on the General's face that was exactly what was going to happen to Jelenis.

"Out of my way Henu!!!"  Abigor's voice was low and angry as his purple eyes flashed sparks of pain.

"B-b-but....King....the-the King said n-n-noooooo one was to...."  Henu's voice was laced with fear. 

"I won't tell you again Henu." With that the powerful general pushed the demon out of his way.  He banged the door open and the female guard inside just stepped to the side. 

He growled.  It was a low and raw sound.  His eyes on the half breed.  "Get up Prince."  He sneered at the boy.  "You're coming with me."  The cell door flew open and the massive demon entered and yanked the boy from the bed.  He tossed him on his shoulder like he was nothing.  He headed out of the cell and into the corridor.

"You think you are protected!  You think you are special don't you half breed."  He laughed but it was a chilling evil laugh.  "Well, I have a surprise for you!  It turns out your whore mother had a brother.  Yes you have an uncle.  He came to save you, but he was too late wasn't he Jelenis."  Again that evil laugh.  !I plan to show him just how late he was.  And how you are just like your mother.  Spreading your legs for any who wish to please themselves with your body.  Well, now I plan to show your uncle just how sinful you truly are!" 

He couldn't even see young Naya who was off in an alcove.  She had to stop this madness!  She had to stop him from hurting the Prince!  Where was the King!  What had happened!

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis had been half asleep when Abigor had strode in and bodily yanked him from his bed.  He gave a cry of pain and then was slung like a sack of potatoes over the demon's shoulder.  His wicked words filled him with fear and dread and he wriggled and cried trying to free himself from Abigor's grip.

"The King promised that I would be treated as a prisoner under the Accords.  Let go of me you monster....you evil brute!" He sobbed.

Then came the revelation of family, an uncle that had come to save him from this place.

"Where is my uncle....what did you do to him?" He screamed.

When Abigor fully revealed his plan the young man struggled even more.  The General planned to rape him in front of his uncle, he was going to make up stories that he was some sort of wanton slut for the taking...that he liked it...wanted it.

"I won't let you....I did what I did with Genni because we love each other....and then only because it was a trick....I hate you......I HATE YOU!" He sobbed.

"Where is King Sabre....he would not allow this...he has honour for a demon....he acts under your stupid laws!"

Jelenis Tythe

Zenethor sat Kora and Ulric down in his study as they waited for Ana to arrive, he looked sternly to Kora.

"You have magical abilities that are strong Kora, can you scry for the Prince, can you  see where he is?" He asked.

It was unlikely that Kora would be able to see him, if Sabre did not want to be found no amount of looking would find him, but it was worth a go.

"Just try to relax,  focus on the King, reach out with your magic to find him."

Jelenis Tythe

Grunnark had taken the Angelic back to his cell after hours of trying to force him to retract his armour.  The stubborn brute was immovable, he had seen his own kind tortured and raped, he had been beaten, tormented, taunted and still he was like a rock.  In the end Grunnark had become exasperated and had him removed so that he himself might go and get some food and drink...the Angelic was denied both until he was more co-operative.

Alorin sat back in his cell, his back against the wall facing the door, blood dripped slowly from a wound on his head and bruises were evident about his wrists, neck and face.  He would not do it, he would not voluntarily retract the armour, he felt terrible for what had happened to Tam, but he was not long for life....the beatings he had received were no worse than any fight he had gotten into.

General Abigor would not get his satisfaction in making him a lowly fighting slave.

Jelenis Tythe

High up in the mountain cave Sabre slept, the deep sleep induced by the potion Meridior had put into his stew. He dreamed though, that terrible moment over and over as Abigor looked at him as though he were the enemy, the lowest of them all.  Then came the pain when he accused him of wanting Jelenis more than him.  The relationship he had with the Prince of the Fifth was complicated, one since the boy had been bought squalling into the world of mortals.  He Bel and Trayder and been tied to the boy through the magic of the King of the Fifth....old magic, it had taken time for Sabre to chip away at it and by the time he finally broke it the King had been killed and the spell broke anyway.

Oh he disliked Jelenis at times, the boy had been altogether too superior thinking him far below him, but Jelenis had not know who Sabre actually was.  Bel and Trayder had been assigned to him since his captured from the Tenth.  General Belisarius had been his jailer, Trayder was Bel's  faithful lieutenant and they had been on strict orders to treat the King's prisoner with respect.  He was never beaten....nor was he abused by any.  He was given clothes, a warm and comfortable room, decent food, books and anything else he asked for to while away his time until they were tied to the child.

This was what he had tried to do for Jelenis when he had come home, though above in the world of mortals it had all failed miserably.  He had taken his anger out on Jelenis, his spite, he had hurt him to entice and please Flori, seen him used by Gen,Pi to satisfy an odd need when Abigor had arrived.

It all came back to Abigor, oh he loved him, more than anything in the world, he had given them both the Ithior to let Abigor feel the depths of that love.  Even that was not enough now, the Ithior did not lie and only a demon could wear such a Rune.  It had become apparent early that Jelenis could not wear Runes when Sabre had tried in all helpfulness to draw one upon him.  Each time the mark just vanished and Jelenis was none the more powerful.  Sabre felt the anger and pain of the General even now....the jealousy....the hatred.

Meridior sat and watched as her grandson tossed and turned on his makeshift bed, tears on his velvet cheeks.  Saberion was in pain...his heart truly broken by this lover that had rejected him.  The old demoness shuffled to the far reaches at the back of her cave where a natural bowl form of rock sat, water trickled down the wall to fall into the depths of it, making ripples each time a droplet fell.  She cast her hand over it and stared into the mirror  and a figure appeared, he was handsome with his flowing black hair and purple eyes which flared angrily.  He was carrying a young man half clad in a sleeping shirt over his shoulder.  The boy struggled and tried to free himself...his silvery eyes wide with fear....no mistaking that boy...half Angelic, the son of the Fifth. Her attention turned back to the Demon, Abigor, she had watched this one for a long time, full of anger and fury.  She shook her head, she would not help Saberion remove the Ithior, it was the only thing that would let Abigor truly feel the truth once he had calmed his temper.

That poor boy of the Fifth was in for a hard time, the object and focus for Abigor's rage.  She would not dabble in events such as these.  Her focus was Sabre for now...broken hearts were the hardest to heal.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis continued to struggle, a slight figure compared to the size and muscle of the demon that carried him.

"Let me go!" He cried.

"You say you love Sabre....and yet you defy him....ignore his orders!"

He was terrified, he had only ever been with Gen'Pi and then only the once, the thought of what this monster was planning to do to him filled him with dread, the thought of the violation and the ensuing pain was too much to contemplate.

"General Abigor.....please let me go!" He sobbed.

"I beg you not to hurt me...please don't!  I do not know what has happened but it is not my fault!"