Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What to do when you have too many friggin' characters...

Started by Ethereal-Star, December 03, 2015, 09:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Make more and stop worrying about it!

Okay, so that was a bit of a joke there.

:P

So, with that said, here's another:

When feeling the urge to create another character, take two aspirin or tylenol or ibuprofen or whatever, and lay down for an hour or two. If the feeling persists, then you probably should create the character... ;D

Feel free to add your own silly 'tips'!

Rhindeer

I sit on the character for about a week! 8D

I write up their information and then just sit on them for a bit to see if I'm still just as in love with them a week later. xD If I still am, I join them!

But admittedly, I don't do this every time. Sometimes I just KNOW I am in love with a character and I have to join them RIGHT NOW. Or they've already been clawing at my brain for a while. Sometimes, though, it's a very different character from what I'm used to playing so I sit on them a bit to make absolutely sure I still want it and that it's not just a random impulse. :B
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Ethereal-Star

Yeah, definitely want to watch out for those random character ideas... Those do tend to sometimes creep up. :o