Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Catch of the Day [m]

Started by Draconian, January 28, 2016, 02:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Hydra lifted an eyebrow at her, giving a bark of a laugh at how demanding she was.

So, Hydra moved closer, kneeling beside the bed so they were the same height. And he leaned into her, eyebrows up expectantly and his eyes closed, waiting for the kiss.

DragonSong

The mermaid smirked shamelessly and leaned in to kiss just the tip of his nose, soft and chaste.

Her hands, however, dipped low down his back, then slid under the hem of his pants to cup his rear as she leaned forward for a proper kiss.

Draconian

The action caught Hydra off guard.

Of course, the past month had been wanting for physical attention. It seemed impolite to partake. Now that they were alone, apparently Aura-lee was feeling needy and frisky and pretty damn demanding.

Hydra pulled away with a scandalized look, purple eyes wide.

Did she just?

Hydra pulled away after a moment, flushed, lips wet and he blinked at her.

"You've turned into an insatiable beast!" He accused with a silly smile on his face.

DragonSong

Aura-Lee was already blushing as she leaned after him, unwilling to let the kiss break, then pouted.

Her mouth straightened into a determined mind. "Yes," she growled quietly, tugging him closer again. "Now get in this bed."

She tugged again, pulling his mouth against hers in a heated kiss.

Draconian

What a way to break in the new home.

Hydra pressed into the kisses, of course he did, he was a mortal man and there was a warm body offering comfort. His eyes flicked towards her at how demanding she was and he pulled away slightly.

A chaste kiss to Aura-lee's lips and Hydra climbed onto the bed. "Is that really a good idea?" His voice was husky and his desire for hee was obvious by the state of his trousers. "I dont want to.  " he smoothed his habds over her belly.. As surely as his other hands squirmed up her shirt to fondle her breasts. "What if it knows," Hydra finally asked, genuine conceen on his face.

DragonSong

She giggled a bit at that, unable to help herself. "I don't think you need to worry about that," she chuckled quietly. "We still have another moon or so before he's even close to being born."

She squirmed a bit as his touch wandered up to her chest and twisted her head to kiss his cheek gently.

Draconian

Hydra made to sit beside her on fhe bed, though not before giving her breasts a squeeze, letting his arms slip out from her garment. Well, if his lady had a need. Hydda slid off the bed, standing up before his hands went to his pants and he pushed them down off his hips.

It was clear how much he needed her. The okay set him a little wild and Hydra surged forward for a kiss, bresth hot. His hands were everywhere on her and he gave a little sigh against her lips.

"I love you," he panted, before he pulled away with a breath and moved passed her on the bed to lay on his back. One set of hands stroked his dick abd the other remainrd formly behind his head. "Alright, PrettyFish," he purred, eyeing her up and down loke she were a tastey meal.

"Should I close my eyes while you ravush me or watch with rapt attention?"

DragonSong

Aura-lee hummed contentedly into the kiss, clumsily tugging at her own clothes as his hands roamed up and down her body, giggling quietly when she got the sleeve of the dress stuck between their hands for a moment before she managed to pull the thing off.

Then he was looking up at her, eyes heated in that way that sent tingles straight to her core, and she bit her lip, climbing over him carefully.

Suddenly, she felt incredibly self-conscious. She felt...big. Far too big. And awkward and fumbling. "I-" She pouted and leaned in to kiss him, covering his eyes gently with her hand. "D-don't look..."

Draconian

There was a pause.

There were many things his prettyFish had taught him and his keen observation skills were one of them. That didnt sound like a sexy 'don't look'.so Hydra moved her hand away so it covered just one eye.

Now he wanted to look.

"Why not?" His hands moved to rest on his thighs and he stroked her thighs, thimbs drawing circles on her inner thghs. "You're beautiful, Aura-lee and looking at you just reminds me of what an intoatiable little monster you are," he pursed his lips, looking thoughtful before his hands went from her thighs to her breasts to play with the flesh there.

"So, you can cover one eye and I get to watch with the other," his voice turned growly, "I love watching you sit on my dick," he gave her nipples a pinch and adjusted his hips. "Dom't ever forget how beautiful all of you is to me, my prettyfish."

DragonSong

The siren squeaked and blushed darker, ducking her eyes as she reluctantly pulled her hands away to brace gently against his shoulder.

"I'm all..." She waved a hand at her belly. "Big." She pouted. "How could you want me like this?"

Still, despite her mumbled protests, she leaned down to kiss him again, sighing quietly against his lips.

Draconian

Hydra smoothed his hands down her front, rubbing her belly and finally sitting up. "Aura-lee," he started, pressing a kiss to her cheek, voice soft. "I'm green," he nuzzled against her neck and snuggled her close, "and I have four arms, all of which want to.touch you right now." A lingerig kiss to her beck before a gentle bit and pulling away.

"Did you just want to sleep? I mean. Feel free to roll me over and sit on me anytime," he confirmed with a small silly grin, "I'm always up for being inside you."

DragonSong

A small whimper slipped passed her lips and she squirmed a bit, trying to turn her body so they were pressed as close together as she could manage.

"I want you," she mumbled, feeling a bit better after his assurances. She offered a small smile. "C'mere." Her hands slid up his back to tangle her fingers through his braids and she kissed him, slow and deep and wanting. Her hips shifted a bit and she groaned quietly, lashes fluttering.

Draconian

Hydra sighed against Aura-lee's lips.

"You know I'm your's when ever you want me," he mumbles, cock hard between them. He smoothed his hands over her body, one reaching between them to give her lower tummy a few rubs. "I don't want to hurt you prettyFish," he whispered, kissing her again.

So Hydra leaned back and coaxed his PrettyFish up before he rolled them onto their sides and cupped her woman hood. It wasnt long before his eyes were glued to his face, his thumb was circling her clit and his fingers were grinding inside her.

If she wanted him, she was going to get him... But not until she was sleepy and exausted and too horny to care. "Mmm, Prettyfish, so wet for me already," he pulled his hand away for a taste, "have you missed me?" His fingers pushed into her and slowky moved.

DragonSong

"Ah- mmm..." Aura-lee's eyes fluttered closed and she groaned quietly, rocking her hips into his hand. Small sighs and muffled moans fell from her lips and she tried to meet his eyes with her own, gaze heated and shimmering.

Stars, she was just so sensitive nowadays! Even just a few moments under the attention of his hand had her panting and whispering his name as she peppered kisses over his neck and shoulder, groaning when his fingers gave a particular curl that shot sparks through her body.

"Yes," she breathed, eyes closed and back arching slightly. "Yes. Stars and seas, Hydra, I've missed you. Oohhh."

Draconian

Hydra chuckled, tucking his face against her neck while his hand worked her, though... He pulled away, pressing his hand to her belly while the others rubbed and gently smoothed over her flesh. "You've missed me, hmm?" He teased, nipping at her flesh before he moved down to take a breast to his mouth, tongue laving at the nipple before he pulled away to blow cold air on it.

He pushed his fingers back in and worked her harder, perhaps a little rough and right when he thought he saw her ready to peak he stopped and pulled his hand away, licking his lips and biting her nipple. Gently, of course.

Hydra pulled away, "Where's my needy vicious Siren," He whispered, voice husky, "Do I need to get you to the edge to bring her out?"

DragonSong

"Ah! Mmn. Oh stars!" Aura-lee squirmed and writhed, bucking her hips against his touch and whining messily when he pulled his hand away. "Hydraaa," she whimpered, rocking her hips up unconsciously in an effort to find friction.

She growled quietly at his teasing and grabbed his shoulder and the back of his neck, jerking him to her for a harsh kiss.

Draconian

Hydra grinned against her mouth, resting his hand on the inside of her thigh. He moved to kiss her chin, then her breasts, her full belly and finally, having squirmed down the bed he pressed his mouth to her woman hood. Though, he tucked his hands under he knees and held them and use his second pair of hands to prop himself up to look at her.

A devilish glint and he feasted. Hydra used whatever skills he'd acquired over the years, his tongue laved over her and he sucked on her clit. Hydra didnt hold back and he wouldn't stop until his PrettyFish had so much she'd have to push his head away.

DragonSong

It seemed she'd gotten what she asked for, and Aura-lee was more than content, head tossed back onto the bed as she moaned and wriggled under his attentions. Her breath started to come in sharp, quick gasps as she neared her peak.

"Hydra-" With a soft cry she came, back arching and hips rocking desperately in a futile effort to break his grip.

But he didn't stop. Panting desperately, Aura-lee found herself pushed to the edge again, already so sensitive, but his relentlessness.

Stars help me. She wailed as her body tensed and shuddered again, then a third time, directly on the heels of the second. "Hyda, H-Hydra, please, I c-can't-" She whimpered and squirmed, so sensitive now even just the heat of his breath on her core was nearly too much.

Draconian

The stuttering was a good cue and Hydra pulled his mouth away, licking his lips and looking at her with lusty purple eyes. He could feel his cock pulse with his heart beat and he swallowed thickly before giving her tummy a kiss and rolling onto his back. He put his wrist over his eyes and let out a slow steady breath. "There, Prettyfish, some good memories for our new shack," He teased, reaching out with his arm to pinch her nipple - because they were right there and why not.

Obviously he hadn't be satiated, standing proudly as he was, in a manner of speaking. Hydra clenched his teeth though, figuring that Aura-lee wouldn't be into riding him like a pony. He opened his arms, "Come cuddle?" He purred, eyes half closed, "Just warning, if you put your back to me I am absolutely going to fuck you." His voice was husky and he lifted an eyebrow to her.

DragonSong

Aura-lee took a moment to breathe, to reorient herself, and just had to close her eyes and be for a few seconds.

A ragged chuckle bubbled up from her chest and she rolled onto her side to face him. "Cuddling sounds good."

She wriggled closer, then her mouth quirked up on one side and she very deliberately turned to put her back to him, rocking her hips back against him languidly. "Fucking sounds better."