Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On this stormy night [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 23, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"I'm fine with either," she replied with a soft shrug.

DragonSong

"Then let's take a break," Morgana decided. No pointing rushing into the unknown.

Medievarad

"It's high time you took your beauty sleep," Amethyst replied with a soft giggle.

DragonSong

"Oh ha ha." Morgana rolled her eyes as she moved toward the sea floor, looking for a comfortable place to settle down.

Medievarad

Amethyst smirked softly, following her down with the same grin.

DragonSong

Finding a patch of reasonably clear sand, Morgana curled up and wrapped her tail around her body, her tail fin almost covering her face.

Medievarad

Amethyst laid down several meters away from her, completely stretched on her stomach as she cloaed her eyes.

Medievarad

Amethyst followed suit, falling asleep aswell with gentle snoring of her own.

DragonSong

The siren was frankly exhausted, and she slept as long as she was able, curled in on herself like some sort of aquatic cat.

Medievarad

Amethyst woke after several hours, stretching slowly as she sat up, before flicking her tail and swim towards the curled up ball of scales Morgana was and softly shake her.

DragonSong

"Grumph...no more tuna..." Morgana rolled over and batted at whoever was shaking her blindly. "Too many oysters..."

Medievarad

"Wakey wakey," Amethyst whispered with a soft chuckle as she shook Morgana again. "I'd hate to interrupt that dream but rise and shine~" she said with a soft giggle.

DragonSong

"I'm up, I'm up. Stars and seas, Ma, leave me alone," Morgana grumbled as she blinked her eyes open. She stared at Amethyst for a moment, then corrected herself. "Oh. Majesty. My bad."

Medievarad

"Sweet memories?" Amethyst inquired with a soft and friendly gaze.

DragonSong

She shrugged. "Memories, yes. Sweet- meh." Morgana rolled her shoulders and shook the kinks out of her tail. "C'mon, let's keep moving."

Medievarad

"You looked rather adorable, though," Amethyst replied as she flicked her tail to get up.

DragonSong

Morgana groaned. "You know, you are worse than my sister," she muttered as she followed.

Medievarad

Amethyst blinked in confusion. "You have a sister?" She asked increduously.

DragonSong

"I have two," Morgana replied, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And a little brother."