Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Servents of The Grey Lady

Started by Smaugthesilver, March 08, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi considers for a moment, before finally reciting solemnly:
"I swear, on my oath as a Blood-crown Wyvern, to serve the grey lady, in life and in death."

Medievarad

"I am glad. I will prepare your joining." Limadan turned ariund, slamming the doors open. Warm, orange light from a soft afternoon fillzd the room. "And I will send a healer for you."

Smaugthesilver

"Thank you."  Mycasi awkwardly shifts on the spot, her broken wing sticky with blood and sticking out at a strange angle, her scales also coated in blood.

Medievarad

Limadan appeared with a small and elegant woman. Dwarfed by his appearance. "Do you think you can heal her, Mai?" He growled inquisitivly. The woman nodded and walked over, kneeling down and pushing Mycasi's wing back in place, before her hands started to glow a soothing gold, healing her and soothing her place.

Smaugthesilver

A soft sigh escapes Mycasi's mouth as she closes her eyes, enjoying the warmth of her bones and muscles knitting back together.
"Thank you." she repeats.

Medievarad

The woman, Mai, seemed to smile softly. "Just rest," she whispered gently, glancing at Limadan. "He can be quite.. Rough." She whispered, Limadan only snarled softly in response.

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi doubted that Limadan was only rough, but, nevertheless, she was tired and drowsy.
"What comes next?" she asks Limadan evenly.

Medievarad

"Your joining," Limadan said with a soft sigh. "Of what use are you to me? You're fierce and strong. But how would you go about in serving the army of grey," he sighed. "Name any way possible."

Smaugthesilver

"I may be a Wyvern, but I am also a Blood-crown Wyvern . I am strong in mind as well as body, and as I grow, so will my power. I can intimidate, I can destroy, I can guard, I can create." Mycasi states in a strong, firm tone with only a hint of pride.

Medievarad

Limadan folded his arms. "So..the frontlines would suit you?"

Smaugthesilver

Medievarad

Limadan nodded slowly. "Good." At that, he turned around and left. Mai chuckled softly. "He likes you," she murmured to Mycasi.

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi was about to reply that she didn't think it was possible for Limadan to like anyone, but decided against it. Instead, she gestures to the healers hands.
"How did you do that?"

Medievarad

"Not all of us are brutes that enjoy killing," she sighed slowly, "even though Harmaa tells us to bask in the blood of our foes, there are those like me who prefer to follow the lady of grey peacefully. So we tend to the wounded." She let out a soft giggle. "The Vanguard, Limadan, protects us. But we're looked down upon frequently."

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi smiles. "Yours is a rare gift. I wish I had it." she pauses for a while, then queries "What next?"

Medievarad

The healer chuckled softly, "thank you," she said as she sat back. Having fully healed Mycasi. "That isn't for me to decide. But for the lady of grey."

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi cocks her head curiously to one side. She has heard rumours and myths about the Grey Lady, but nothing concrete.
"Do you take orders directly from the grey lady herself?" she asks.

Medievarad

Mai shook her head. "She has been in the void for a long time. She picks a Vanguard, they embody her will. We follow them. Limadan has been the third Vanguard."

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi nods. It makes sense. Cautious not to offend the healer with her ignorance of what the grey lady says and is, she sits down and waits for Mai to speak.

Medievarad

Mai looked at Mycasi and slowly rose to her feet, head inclined. "Your joining will be held soon, good luck."

Tags: