Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Uthlyn Uprising [plotting thread!]

Started by visualspice, March 12, 2016, 11:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Still wondering what to do with Sil xD I think though she would've stuck with Killian. If the army now becomes aggresive in our thread though Spice, she WILL morph.

if she would then grab him so to say to get the both of them away, at some point when landing she will get the consequences of magic gone wrong.

visualspice

It's probably about that time to shift gears to the next day on this event! Those who haven't participated yet but wish to, feel free to post here of your interest! I'll be working on getting the new thread up to start off the events leading up to the uprising (hopefully) today (or this week) and will post it here once it's ready :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

The post is here :D
Got up the post leading into our chaotic event (finally!)

It starts off at 11pm (less than an hour to midnight) when the bells will toll on the Day of Respite.

Naturally, they'll be a transition phase and then we can move into the people having an uprising. That being said, we should all post our ideas how we'd like the actual event to start (it's trigger).
There are some 'plans' by Cullen and his men and others, I'm sure-
but what actually will start this thing? Just becuase there's a plan doesn't mean they'll get to be the catalyst :D
Just sayin'~

Anywho, the thread is found here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20550.msg299156#msg299156
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

visualspice

Feel free to take your time replying. I just got inspired to get that up finally so yeah.. :D
Just let me know when you guys are all ready to jump in <3

SilmeriaElemred

@visualspice
Anything regarding Sil I can post somewhere or is the uprising a followup from gone with december? I am still confused xD

visualspice

Quote from: SilverLuna on April 10, 2016, 03:39:50 PM
@visualspice
Anything regarding Sil I can post somewhere or is the uprising a followup from gone with december? I am still confused xD

I'm still not sure if they'd be there for it D: Hrm, gimme some time to think on it! If they are, I'd still ahve to check on that with @Rhi-Rhi cause her and my character might run into one another there, but again, it's just an idea still in the air at this time D:

SilmeriaElemred

basicly if Killian would still not send her away Sil would stick with him for the time being. She will feel guilty about what happened though xD

visualspice

@SilverLuna and @Rhi-Rhi

I was thinking that before the chaos begins in Uthlyn, Killian ends up still separated from Sil. He travels south towards the capital and ends up in Uthlyn at this time. The day before the uprising, he runs into his old friend Faolan, and they hav ea reunion and stuff; but then during the actual uprising- Killian could run back into Silmeria again.

Lots of reunions and dramas during the chaos XD

What do you guys think?

SilmeriaElemred

I suppose that means in gone with december they will no longer meet one another and he will have all her stuff? (Unless he hands it all over to Kayden)

Another possibility could be is that they do reunite briefly but that she needs to heal and has no choice but to stay behind. Kayden then either can join with Killian to help him reach Uthlyn and Sil will join when she is better?

visualspice

If they reunite now, he'd stay with her D: He wouldn't make her travel all alone!
But he could leave her things with Kayden (if he ends up trusting him enough)

And other events could direct Killian southward? Maybe he gets a free ride with the army? (which would be ironic after their last encounter with the other military group they just ran into and SIl fried >_> )

SilmeriaElemred

Well it was a large group and  had not killed them all. The group being large surely had prevented everyone from seeing Killian and well. Erians nobility clothes are still in the bag. Change of outfit and combed hair in a tail does a lot.

Maybe then kayden shows, recognises the bag, treats Killian and will go out to find Silmeria while Killian goes with the army. He could impersonate as Erian even if he wanted.

visualspice

Yeah, by then Killian just wants to go home and pretend the war never happened D:

And @Rhi-Rhi - I posted the thread up here!

SilmeriaElemred

Do you want to keep the thread purely between the both of you? Or do you want Sil to show up at some point with Kayden.

visualspice

Quote from: SilverLuna on April 12, 2016, 12:18:20 AM
Do you want to keep the thread purely between the both of you? Or do you want Sil to show up at some point with Kayden.
Yeah, it'll be one on one with Rhi and I for this one, but once things actually starting going crazy in Uthlyn in game, we can plot Sil (and maybe Kayden's?) entry? :D

SilmeriaElemred

okidokie ^^

Maybe Kayden can already arrive with sil in the Uthlyn thread if there is already one where it is starting. She would still need to recover anyway.

TreeFolk

@Jounin - Ailbe is going to get him the map, I'm sure! But if you were plotting something else with them, then sure!

visualspice

since @Jounin seems to be back, I figured I'd bump this thread to see if we can't bring others on over to THE DARK SIDE

SilmeriaElemred

Quote from: visualspice on April 11, 2016, 04:02:52 PM
@SilverLuna and @Rhi-Rhi

I was thinking that before the chaos begins in Uthlyn, Killian ends up still separated from Sil. He travels south towards the capital and ends up in Uthlyn at this time. The day before the uprising, he runs into his old friend Faolan, and they hav ea reunion and stuff; but then during the actual uprising- Killian could run back into Silmeria again.

Lots of reunions and dramas during the chaos XD

What do you guys think?

Sure could work.
How will the uprising start? immediate rebellion? Or does it start with organising and planning first?

Magyar

I like this as an idea. Are you all okay with a Mordecai being interjected? I've been looking for war threads to get into and this one seems perfect for an introduction.