Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Family Members Wanted!

Started by visualspice, March 17, 2016, 01:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

So I'm looking for family members who live in the provence of Wallund in Ahjfeld, during the Connlaothian Civil War. They are a family with strong family bonds, and haven't taken a side in the war as of yet.

So far I've made the family's daughter, Petrin and would be willing to look for other family members as well! Just read up on her profile. Her brother, parents as well as cousins or friends are open for plots!

I'm looking for plots for a family who is stuck in the middle of the war.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

For her brother, how does a young adult with mind of tactician sound? He's desired by the nobles because of his mind, and few covet him even more. He has the ability to become a Mordecai.

He eventually "willingly" (family threatened) joined the Grand Duke in the ranks of the Mordecai, and became a strategic asset to them.

visualspice

Quote from: Jounin64 on March 17, 2016, 01:19:53 PM
For her brother, how does a young adult with mind of tactician sound? He's desired by the nobles because of his mind, and few covet him even more. He has the ability to become a Mordecai.

He eventually "willingly" (family threatened) joined the Grand Duke in the ranks of the Mordecai, and became a strategic asset to them.

Something like that will work great! Although, we'd have to think about how, if any, future rp might come about with him and his family again since he's already taken in by the Grand Duke's army.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Heeeeey, would Petrin be the kinda girl to be friends with a servant? Maybe like a personal maid or something?

Jounin64

Quote from: visualspice on March 17, 2016, 01:32:58 PM
Quote from: Jounin64 on March 17, 2016, 01:19:53 PM

Something like that will work great! Although, we'd have to think about how, if any, future rp might come about with him and his family again since he's already taken in by the Grand Duke's army.

I can think of lots of different scenarios, I love these kind of plots. (Was actually thinking of making the brother like this before I even read Petrin's description XD) Should we pm about it? And do I have the ok to make his profile?

visualspice

Quote from: DragonSong on March 17, 2016, 01:36:38 PM
Heeeeey, would Petrin be the kinda girl to be friends with a servant? Maybe like a personal maid or something?

@DragonSong

I can see her being ignorant of status for friendship, yes. I could see her even being close to some family's of lesser station. Her father 'coddled' her into remaining honest and noble above all else, and in doing so, respect all of those in her 'family' (the people included), but also not to be so delusional not to realize there are those who would easily cut her (and the family) down.

Because of all of the complications she's had to endure, it's one reason I left out her being married or even betrothed (though I guess it's possible for either?)

But yes, friends <3 what personality type did you have in mind?

visualspice

Quote from: Jounin64 on March 17, 2016, 01:39:52 PM
I can think of lots of different scenarios, I love these kind of plots. (Was actually thinking of making the brother like this before I even read Petrin's description XD) Should we pm about it? And do I have the ok to make his profile?

@Jounin64  sure! But feel free to post ideas here so that it can be an open plotting idea with all interested :D

DragonSong

Maybe someone who's sort of a tomboy, like her? That might be why they're friends, they have that in common?

visualspice

They could be sparring buddies!
Then again, not sure a tomboy makes for a good maid lol
then again, maybe she started off as a maid but was raised in status by Petrin, who sees her more as a sister than a servant?

DragonSong

Oooh, yeah I like that! Do you want me to just take that idea and run with it for a profile?

visualspice

sounds good to me, dragonsong!

DragonSong

Alright, cool! I'll get on that, but it may not be up for another day or so.

Jounin64

visualspice

The link didn't work but I found it through your profile anyway XD
His profile looks good to me, and I'm wondering if his mordecaism might have affected Petrin's 'wind power', as it were. Like, maybe she thought she might have some affinity for it, but when her mordecai brother leaves the area, she begins to realize that she, in fact, is a mage, a wind mage~

:D

Medievarad

Needs more drama.

Have no fear. The heretic king is here. (Worst callsign ever)

Jounin. I'll have to interact with that mordecai with Artorias.

As for this plotting. I can offer up the 15 - 17 year old brother who's arcane powers were shocked.after a traumatic event and after mordecai brother left.

My void mage. Sounds good? @visualspice @DragonSong @Jounin64

visualspice

@Heretic King - ah, another brother could work! Did you make the character yet or were you just proposing it? ANd sounds like an interesting bit since he'd be coping with his powers and Petrin would be super supportive of him and try to help him through this!

Medievarad

Quote from: visualspice on March 17, 2016, 04:25:17 PM
@Heretic King - ah, another brother could work! Did you make the character yet or were you just proposing it? ANd sounds like an interesting bit since he'd be coping with his powers and Petrin would be super supportive of him and try to help him through this!
I'll have to make the character. But. He'd be quite powerful. And in fear of his own powers. Yet ye ould slowly start descending into a spiral of madness fueled by his desire for more power.

@visualspice

Jounin64

@visualspice Oh whoops! Was rushing when I made the link lol. And I was thinking that too! As for them having a reunion, possibly Toma got assigned to find mages in his home duchy...possibly even Petrin for extra conflict?

@Heretic King Alright! Is Artorias the head of the Mordecai?

Medievarad

@Jounin64

He's the head of the mordecai, yep.

DragonSong

@visualspice

Alright, I've got Lyra up. Let me know if you want me to change anything!