Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Family Members Wanted!

Started by visualspice, March 17, 2016, 01:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

visualspice

Shall we go ahead and start with a family reunion type thread? Or does anyone want some one on one character developing threads with Petrin, or another?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

I'd be intruiged by Toma and Seldon meeting again. Seldon being a powerful mage who can't control his powers, Toma a mordecai.

But one on one, yeah. I'd like to see just the days following after the sudden awakening of Seldon's powers with Petrin.

Aswell as a flashback thread that takes them back before they all went seperate ways. Place their relationships and such.

@visualspice @DragonSong @Jounin

visualspice

Quote from: Heretic King on March 20, 2016, 06:57:10 AM
I'd be intruiged by Toma and Seldon meeting again. Seldon being a powerful mage who can't control his powers, Toma a mordecai.

But one on one, yeah. I'd like to see just the days following after the sudden awakening of Seldon's powers with Petrin.

Aswell as a flashback thread that takes them back before they all went seperate ways. Place their relationships and such.

Do you want to do the flashback thread as a group or just one on one with Petrin? That might be a good place to start but just wanted to get your opinion!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Quote from: visualspice on March 20, 2016, 07:02:14 AM
Quote from: Heretic King on March 20, 2016, 06:57:10 AM

Do you want to do the flashback thread as a group or just one on one with Petrin? That might be a good place to start but just wanted to get your opinion!
Why not both?

visualspice

that'd be fine. How do you propose we'd break up the two threads then? Scene wise, I mean.

Medievarad

I thought the one Petrin and Seldon do is just a day after his void powers awakened.

The one with everyone included, would be like. A year or two, three ago. With enough time in between that we don't need to break the scenes.

visualspice

ok! Do you want to start the thread with him awakening to his new powers?

I can start the group thread, which'll take place as a flash back, prior to Toma partaking in the war.
Gonna wait on feed back from @Jounin and @DragonSong first!

Jounin64

visualspice

Does anyone have a proposed scene for us to begin with for this thread from the past? Like maybe Toma's birthday, or something?

Jounin64

I'd be ok with starting as that scene if everyone else is

visualspice

visualspice

fyi- since Toma is 18 in this thread, that puts us 8 years in the past, so at the very beginning stages of the civil war! Just posting this so we're all on the same page!

So that means all of the Stark children are still red heads! lol

visualspice

Just bumping this thread since Petrin and the family could always use more family/ friends :D

visualspice

giving this another bump since I'm active again and wanted to see if I could gain any interest :)

KingTyrant

Question: Is this strictly siblings, or any kind of family members? Because I could offer up a father character. If not, I can go sibling. No problem.  :)

visualspice

I was more or less looking for extended family (cousins or uncles) or even other siblings, though not sure how well I'd fit in more siblings but who knows! If the idea fits...

KingTyrant

Hmm... I could make an uncle, then. It'll break up the monotony a bit, if nothing else.

visualspice

Sounds like a plan! @Dad 76 / ARAD V1.0  - just to draw it to your attention as well with some more plottings is all (since he rpers Petrin's younger brother who recently became a mage)

also, wondering if I should tag @Magyar  since I'm threading with you and who knows, we could extend our plotting some based on more family ties? XD (depending on what sort of Uncle character type @KingTyrant  makes!
I'm up for a good hearted or selfish Uncle, which ever you prefer! Just let me know your thoughts :D I'm excited to see poor war torn Ahjfeld get some loving!