Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't think this is living [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, March 23, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"That's different," Usagi answered. "Time is something I couldn't avoid. Killing was."

DragonSong

Puck rolled his eyes. "Change is part of nature. Embrace it."

Medievarad

"It's easier said than done," she snorted softly, before glancing downbat herself, then at him. "We're both naked," she started with a frown. "Why? Do you spirits not wear clothes?"

DragonSong

He shrugged. "Normally, no. But in your case your wounds needed to be seen to."

Medievarad

"I.. I see," she answered, nodding slowly. The human glanced around before sighing softly. "Well, we're here anyway. Might aswell," she murmured, leaning forward to press a soft kiss on his lips, pressing herself closer to him.

Medievarad

"Then be gentle," she answered with a soft murmur. "Don't kill the mood," was what she added when she began nursing at his neck with soft kisses.

DragonSong

He sighed a fondly exasperated, "Little Rabbit," and twisted his head to kiss her temple softly.

Medievarad

A soft breath escaped her as she left a hickey in his neck. "I know you want this as much as I do," she whispered softly.

Medievarad

"I've been resting the past sixteen hours," she whispered in response. "If it isn't already more than that," she proceeded to nurse at his neck, hands trailing his abdomen to start stroking him slowly.

DragonSong

He sighed and let his head lull back, hands strokin up and down her back. "Minx."

Medievarad

"Insult?" She inquired with a soft chuckle, both hands starting to work their way around his length.

DragonSong

"Observation," he corrected on a soft sigh, letting his eyes close.

Medievarad

"Do you want me to stop?" She retorted with immediately, still gently working his shaft, she shuffled forward to slowly run her folds across his length, biting her lip.

DragonSong

"Never said that." He grunted softly and shifted his hips to rock up against her.

Medievarad

"Good," Usagi sighed in response, pressing her hips forward to slip his length inside, letting out a soft whimper. She meaned forward to wrap her arms around his neck.

Softly, the so-called minx began grinding her hips back and forth, letting out soft breaths and hushed moans as she did. All the while her eyes reduced to sliths.

DragonSong

Puck sighed quietly and tilted his head to kiss her shoulder, content to let her have control for now.

Medievarad

Her hands smoothed down his back as she softly rode him, eyes fluttering shut after a short while. She rested her chin on his head and moaned softly. "You're.. Amazing," she gasped softly.