Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't think this is living [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, March 23, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

After another several rolls of her hips, she slowly ground to a halt. "Is.. Everything alright?" She breathed the question, raising her hands to his neck and sitting back to look at him with hooded eyes.

DragonSong

"Of course." He smiled softly and kissed her. "Are you alright?"

Medievarad

"I am," she answered with a soft frown, "you're being.. Unresponsive," she murmured with a gentle and hushed moan.

DragonSong

Puck laughed quietly. "That's what's bothering you?" He rolled his eyes and nipped at her collar, then her breast. "Silly mortal," he murmured. "This is for you, no? Why worry about my responses?" He let his hands trail gently up and down her back.

Medievarad

She gave him a rather aggravated look. She lifted her hips with a surpressed, soft whimper.  While she was annoyed, the friction was still pleasurable. Usagi broke their connection and instead settled on his lap. "I.. Don't want to feel like I'm pleasing myself, Puck," she murmured with a soft sigh. "I have fingers for that.. And I'd use them if I didn't care for your responses." She shuffled off of his lap with a soft huff and laid down, back turned to him.

And she tried to ignore the heat still coiling between her legs.

DragonSong

Puck blinked, confused, then sighed and lay on his side behind her. His hand smoothed over her hip and tugged her back against him.

"I didn't realize," he murmured, kissing her shoulder. "You must remember I am not always familiar with mortal customs in this area."

Medievarad

Usagi sighed softly as she was pulled back. She turned her head slightly to glance at him, pressing a  quick peck on his lips. "You should still know," she murmured softly, resting her hand on his, another soft huff escaping her. "It's not mortal customs."

DragonSong

"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "My people are not always...vocal. We can sense each other's pleasure, I didn't realize you would need verbal confirmation." He pressed a light kiss to her shoulder, his hand smoothing gently over her hip.

Medievarad

Her other hand traveled to his idle one, intwining her fingers with his. "Fair enough," she sighed softly. "Just.. Think about it. Even if I could sense it," she murmured softly. "I also enjoy the more.. Verbal hints."

DragonSong

"Well, now I know." He nuzzled her neck, squeezing her hand lightly.

Medievarad

"Good," she huffed softly, tilting her head for him. "Now," she breathed softly. "You're not planning on making me ask for it again, are you?"

Medievarad

"You're horrible," she answered with a soft chuckle, her hand squeezing his. "Go on," she purred with a soft huff.

DragonSong

Her smiled and leaned over her to kiss her properly, hands sliding down so he could rub circles over her hips with his thumbs.

Medievarad

She answered the kiss with a faint smile, following one of his hands with resting hers ontop, chuckling softly. "Like that," she murmured softly.

DragonSong

"Alright." He kissed her neck gently. "What else do you want?"

Medievarad

She let out a soft hum. "Come now, you know what I want," she murmured softly, letting out a soft chuckle.

DragonSong

"I don't thought." His tone was very serious. "What do you like best, little rabbit? Everyone is different- what is sensitive to you may not be to others. Tell me what you like."

Medievarad

A soft chuckle left her. "Fair," she answered with a gentle smile. "We have done this before," she answered. "So you should know," she pressed another kiss on his lips. "Just.. Be gentle," she whispered softly.

DragonSong

"I know that." He chuckled quietly and turned her slightly to kiss her deeply. "But you've never been very specific with me."