Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't think this is living [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, March 23, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Usagi broke the kiss again and chuckled softly. "Fair," she answered with a warm smile.

She squeezed his hand softly, leaning up to press a kiss on his chin, rubbing her butt against his hips. "Just.. Do what you think works."

DragonSong

Puck chuckled and rolled onto his back, dragging her on top of him. "You like being on top, don't you?" he said with an arched brow.

Medievarad

Usagi let out a surprised gasp, before letting out a soft giggle. "Indeed," she murmured softly, turning around to rest her front on his, smiling seductively as she pressed her chest to his, leaning down to press a soft kiss on his lips.

DragonSong

Puck kissed her back easily and let his hands slide down to trace the curves of her sides.

Medievarad

Usagi let out a delicate moan, softly nipping at his nether lip. She moved down to nurse his throat, pressing soft kisses and tracing slow licks here and there.

At the same time, she shifted her body slightly sidewards, left hand slowly trailing down his chest, caressing over his abdomen before she grasped his member in her hand. Slowly, and delicately, she started toto move her hand up and down, giving him the occasional squeeze.

DragonSong

Puck sighed and let his head lull to the side a bit. He peppered a few kisses along the slope of her shoulder, hands skating down to grip her rear and squeeze gently.

Medievarad

Usagi let out a soft breath as she felt the soft grip on her ass. She returned in kind by picking up the speed of rubbing his member ever so slightly.

DragonSong

He moved his kisses back to her throat and pulled her closer.

Medievarad

She let out a soft chuckle, her free hand moving up.to caress through his hair.

DragonSong

Puck let his eyes close and purred quietly under the touch, nudging his head into her hand.

Medievarad

"Ah, yes, the cat thing," Usagi answered with a husky whisper. "I wonder," she added with a murmur as the hand ontop of his head moved to slowly stroke behind his ear.

At the same time, she slowly peppered kisses along his chin and jawline, still softly jerking his member.

DragonSong

Puck purred louder and shifted his hips slightly, wrapping his arms tight around her waist to pull her up for a kiss.

Medievarad

Usagi's eyes widened slightly as she was suddenly pulled up, surprised at the sudden movement. Yet, she parted her lips against his, eyes eventually sliding closed as she slowly started to palm his crotch.

She also kept stroking behind his ear slowly.

DragonSong

Puck chuckled quietly and moved his kisses down to her neck.

Medievarad

Usagi let out a soft gasp, returning the kisses to his temple. "Hmm,' she purred softly. "I reckon you're ready for the next part," she whispered.

DragonSong

"Oh?" He nipped lightly at her neck. "And what would that be?"

Medievarad

A soft, ragged chuckle left her as she gripped his member again, leaning up to press a soft kiss on his lips before sitting up. "I'm certain you know what I'm talking about," she answered, placing his cock between her buttocks and rubbing it teasingly.