Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't think this is living [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, March 23, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Usagi blinked at the cat, but, she didn't seem to calm down. Panick and distrust in her eyes. Warily looking at him.

DragonSong

Puck lowered himself to rest his head on his paws and batting his eyes at her innocently, starting up the purring again.

Medievarad

Usagi still looked at him with a curious gaze. "What are you.." She murmured to herself. "Not a normal cat," she concluded.

DragonSong

He sat up a bit, still purring, and nodded slowly, ears pricked forward and tail draped casually over his paws.

Medievarad

"Then.. What are you?" She asked as she still silently backed up.

DragonSong

Well. It was unlikely he could scare her anymore than she already was.

With a soft sigh, Puck let himself shift to human form- well, as close to human as he could get. He crossed his legs in an attempt to offer some modesty, shuffling back to the edge of his nest.

"I believe your kind call me fae," he said, tilting his head to one side.

Medievarad

When she witnessed how Puck changed to his human.. Or fae form, her eyes went wide. Usagi clutched tighter to the blanket as if it was a desperate attempt to shield herself from him. She was most likely going to get hurt, tortured and raped again.

She curled up tighter in the blanket and shivered softly, pinching her eyes shut in fear.

DragonSong

Puck sighed, running his hand through his hair. "See, this is why I stayed as the cat," he muttered. It was obvious enough that humans had hurt her, and his fae form was close enough to be startling for her.

He leaned back against the side of his nest, legs crossed- then he realized that wasn't really hiding anything and shifted again.

"My name is Puck," he offered. "What are you called?"

Medievarad

She glanced at the other person warily, "Usagi," she answered at his offer. She glanced him from head to toe, before she felt her cheeks flushing before he properly readjusted himself. She huddled up tigther and looked away.

DragonSong

"Usagi." He tried a very small smile. "You hungry?" Puck asked with a nod toward the rabbits he'd caught.

Medievarad

She glanced at the rabbits, shaking her head softly. And at the most convienient moment, her stomach let out a rather loud growl, contradicting the shake of her head.

DragonSong

Puck sighed, shaking his head. "Well, I'm gonna cook those. If you decide you're hungry, you're welcome to eat," he said. He started to move across the nest, then hesitated. He twisted around to grab a scrappy bit of fabric and wrapped it around his waist before he stood up and moved toward his game.

Medievarad

Usagi didn't respond to him. She curled up on the floor and closed her eyes, still trembling slightly.

DragonSong

Quietly, Puck set about building a small fire- not an easy task in a treetop nest- then skinning and cleaning the rabbits.

He rather hoped the smell of cooking meat might coax the girl out a bit.

Medievarad

She was hungry. Just the scent of blood made her hunger even worse. Yet. She tried to steel her nerves and slowly turned her back to Puck, still trembling slightly. Biting down on her finger to draw a sliver of blood. The pain on her finger and from her wounds gave her something to focus on, rather than her empty stomach.

DragonSong

Using a few broad leafs for plates, Puck slid the cooked rabbit toward Usagi's back. "I'm not going to hurt you," he told the girl quietly. If he wanted to do that, he' had plenty of opportunity.

Medievarad

She kept her back turned towards the food defiantly. It could be poisoned for all she knew. She huffed silently at the remark he made. She had heard that before. And they turned out to be lies.

DragonSong

The fae creature cocked his head to the side. "You know, if I meant you harm I could have hust left you to die," he pointed out mildly.

Medievarad

"A living and breathing body is better to fuck than a dead one," she replied coldly. He knew there were reasons that she was still alive. And this sure as hell was the most likely one. She had ceased to believe that there was good in anyone. And always assumed the worst. And this, in her eyes was the worst.

DragonSong

He arched an eyebrow. Ah. So that was it then. "And what makes you think you're my type?" Puck quipped.

He pushed the rabbit a little closer, then stood and stretched. "I'll be back in an hour or so. I'd recommend you don't move, don't want those wounds opening back up." With that he turned into a large crow and soared away.