Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't think this is living [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, March 23, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Usagi let out a soft huff. "That would indicate some kind of preference.. And I don't think rapists have much preference," she answered, venom present in her voice.

And she couldn't even move if she wanted to. So her not moving was a given.

DragonSong

True to his word, Puck was back within the hour. He landed in the nest and took human form again, quickly sitting and covering himself with the remains of what had once been a coat. Probably.

"Nearest town is about twelve miles east," he told her without preamble, tilting his head like the bird he'd so recently been. "If you don't want to stay here, you should at least let yourself heal a bit more before trying to make the trek."

Medievarad

Usagi had slipped into a deep sleep when Puck had returned, the rabbit was completely eaten. So, she didn't hear his words or even notice his arrival.

DragonSong

Puck sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. With a shrug, he took his cat form again and curled up on the other side of the nest. May as well get some sleep while he had the chance.

Medievarad

Usagi didn't wake even when Pit woke. Still asleep. Letting out several scared whimpers and murmurs. Another bad dream.

DragonSong

Puck considered the girl. With a sigh, he decided not to wake her. He leaped down from the nest and took hawk form, banking away toward the human town.

He really needed to get her some proper clothes.

Medievarad

Usagi shivered under the blanket, curling up tighter with another distressed murmur.

DragonSong

It took him a little over an hour, but Puck eventually returned to his nest toting two pairs of breeches and a tunic that might be a little large but was at least better than nothing.

He kept his bird shape and dropped the clothes over the girl's body, then perched on the edge of the nest and clucked at her.

Medievarad

Usagi's eyes opened and widened as she felt the clothes dropped on her, shooting upwards and grabbing for a knife on her hip that wasn't even there. She glanced at the bird. "I guess that's you," she murmured.

DragonSong

He nodded once, then shuffled around to put his back to her so she could dress with some privacy.

Medievarad

Usagi pulled the clothes underneath the blanket, getting dressed slowly.

DragonSong

Waiting patiently, Puck hopped over to the rabbit and clucked in exasperation. She really needed to eat.

Medievarad

Usagi arched an eyebrow at Puck, before looking at the already cold, prepared rabbit, sighing softly. "If it rids me of your insufferable bitching," she said, picking the leaf and starting to eat, keeping a close eye on Puck.

DragonSong

It was hard for a hawk to roll his eyes, but Puck managed. He hopped back to the edge of the nest with a few grumbles, but he was fairly pleased that she was eating at least.

Medievarad

And her cold gaze didn't leave him while she ate. The piece of cooked meat, even though it was cold already, tasted amazing. She couldn't recall how long of a time it was ago she properly ate.

Yet, she was still as wary as ever.

DragonSong

Puck cocked his head at her and clucked questioningly, then nudged the remainder of his own rabbit with his beak, pushing it toward her. She was probably still hungry.

Medievarad

Usagi softly rolled her eyes. She was hungry indeed. "Why a hawk," she pondered out loud, failing to resist throwing jabs at him. "You'd be better off as a chicken. You're bemothering me like one," she murmured, pulling up the remainders of his meal and starting to eat.

DragonSong

He rolled his eyes again, taking a human shape. "You seem to prefer the animal shapes," he answered with a shrug as he pulled a blanket over his lap.

Medievarad

She arched an eyebrow. "I do. Those are less likely to torture me in a shed for several days with no end," she retorted dryly.

DragonSong

The fae creature cocked his head at her, birdlike. "I'm not going to hurt you, lass," he said quietly. After a moment of silence, he added, "You still hungry?"