Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't think this is living [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, March 23, 2016, 03:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"I've heard that before," she retorted with a huff. "I'm fine."

DragonSong

He shrugged. "Suit yourself. Want some water then?" Dehydration was bad for humans, right?

Medievarad

She nodded slowly. "It'd be welcome," she answered, with the same stonecold tone.

DragonSong

He nodded and took bird form again, grabbing an old flask as he soared away to find a stream.

Medievarad

Usagi hugged her knees as he left, looking around and sighing softly. She was alive, still. Good.

DragonSong

Gathering water was a much quicker errand than finding food and clothes, and Puck returned within a quarter of an hour. He dropped the flask beside Usagi and took cat form as he landed.

Medievarad

Usagi glanced up at him as he landed, then he shifted to a cat again. "How much animals can you change into?" She inquired as she took the flask andbalmost emptied it in one go.

DragonSong

Puck shifted into human form again so he could answer her. "All of them. Pretty much," he said with a shrug.

Medievarad

"And it takes no effort at all?" She inquired, her curiousity peaked.

Medievarad

"I see," she frowned slightly. It was a bother she had lost her powers. She couldn't even use any of her abilities she learned during her time as a shadow ranger. Everything was gone. Only her phsyical capabilities remained. And in this situation, they weren't much.

DragonSong

Puck leaned back against the side of his nest and let his eyes flick over her. "How do those cuts feel?"

Medievarad

"Painful," Usagi replied with an arched eyebrow, "how else would they feel?"

DragonSong

He shrugged. "Well, if they're throbbing or burning they might be infected. In which case I'd have to get you to a proper healer, which may take some doing."

Medievarad

"They're not infected," Usagi replied, cutting him off, before letting out a soft sigh. "I am to go on my way soon. I need weapons, do you know where I can find those?"

DragonSong

Again, he shrugged. "Probably back at that village where I nicked those clothes. I can show you if you like, but only once you've healed."

Medievarad

"I've healed plenty," Usagi replied. Then it dawned to her. She was believed death. The assassination was a ruse. And yet she survived. So she wasn't hunted by shadow rangers nomore. Then again, she still felt naked without a weapon.

DragonSong

"Uh huh." He gave her a skeptical look. "If you can climb down out of this tree without reopening any cuts I'll say you're healed."

Medievarad

She let out a soft huff. "Then I leave, whether the wounds open or not." Usagi said as she pushed herself to her feet, clambering over the edge of the nest and slowly, yet gracefully, make her way down. Leaving several smears of blood on the branches.

DragonSong

Puck sighed and filled his eyes. He rolled over the side of the best and dropped to the ground, taking cat form as his paws hit the ground.