Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Deal With Gods ||M|| (SilverLuna)

Started by CherryFlare, March 24, 2016, 09:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryFlare

"We should have just asked the men to do this, Captain" Lemaire heard his first mate breathily say as he hauled himself up and over a thick tree root. He ignored him. It was only one of Zain's usual complaints. He learned over the years that it was best stopped by ignoring it. He continued to tread forward into the jungle. Zain knew very well that this was the kind of adventure he lived for. Zain very well had the chance to just sit and wait for him at the beach but instead, like always, chose to follow him.

The sun was high in the sky but you would barely know it. Thick trees grew all around them that blocked out the sky. It was hard traversing through the jungle and if there were any creatures lurking about under their feet, they would not notice until one of them got bit. The soil was made of dark powder, fine like desert sand but as black as the night sky. They had to exercise the muscles of their eyes in order to differentiate one thing from another because everything was of a dark hue that it all seemed to blend together.

Lemaire had no idea where they were. That was the attraction of the place to him, actually. They chanced upon it when they were caught off-guard by a fierce storm in the middle of their run from Serendipity to Thanatos. They held on as best they could and by the next morning, they found themselves shipwrecked on this strange black island. None of his charts told of any such island anywhere in the vicinity of their last known position. Neither he nor any of his crew ever heard of such an island in all their time as sailors. It was an island straight out of a myth. Lemaire wanted so much to explore it.

After taking score of everything, they found that the Sea Lion still stood a chance at seaworthiness once the various damages to its hull were repaired. Their supplies and cargo, however, were a different thing. The textiles they were carrying were soaked beyond repair; the sugar, mostly washed away; and their own stores of food only minimally salvageable and water completely gone. Majority of the crew was set to cutting down lumber to repair the ship while three teams were dispatched to find more food and water. One of the teams consisted of himself and Zain who refused to leave him to his own devices.

The crunching of leaves under their feet and the sound of his sword clearing the way before them was what was mostly audible for a time. Occasionally, there was the call of a winged predator in the skies, or insects buzzing by their ears but it was mostly just their own sounds and the howl of the wind through the trees. Eventually though, they found a river cutting through the forest. Lemaire took a sip and found it was fresh water. Zain unloaded himself of the water containers he carried on his back and set about to filling it.

"Well, aren't you going to help?" Zain nagged, looking up to see Lemaire stringing an arrow to the bow he was carrying on his back.

Lemaire did not bother to reply. He merely faced up river and started to jog. He wanted to see more and hunting was a good excuse to do just that.

Zain decided to continue filling the containers.

SilmeriaElemred

''My my.... guests...'' A sly smile formed on the face of the person the island belonged to. It was not often that there were any this far away on sea. ''I should give them... a warm welcome.''

He raised from the obsidian throne he had fashioned for himself and paced briefly, thinking what course of action to take. The light of the lava creating various shadows in the vulcanic glass. After a short while he called in a few of his female slaves, wearing nothing more then thread with pearls or a small amount of tight leather clothing.

''Reel them in. I am sure our guests are hungry'' he said calmly and on their bare feet the women left the room. Of course those women would not do everything. Jasorus after all did not always have fun too.

--

First a group of three women reached Lemaire although a small time later Zain had been found as well. Each group having a woman carrying a basket with berries.

The women at Lemaire soon revealed themselves. ''My my. It is not often strangers visit  our little island.'' a woman with brown curls spoke.

Those near Zain appearantly were more of the giggling type.

CherryFlare

Lemaire had heard some rustling in the underbrush. He stopped to listen for more sounds thinking that it may be something worth hunting. He heard it again and carefully walking towards the direction, arrow at the ready, followed it to its source.

What awaited him completely dumbfounded him. It was a group of beautiful, curvaceous, enchanting women, robed in nothing but mere pearls or accessories to enhance their already magnificently shaped bodies. “Well..” was all he could mutter, his weapon unconsciously lowering to get a better view. His eyes focused and unwittingly strayed all around one of the women in particular-- the one with soft brown curls. The woman must have noticed his hot gaze because she spoke.

“Oh I’m no stranger, don’t you remember?” He replied, his tone going deep and sensual. He took one step closer to her. “I’m your rogue merchant prince here to rescue you.” he said gazing into her eyes. He also glanced at the other two and added. “As well as your and yours” nodding at each woman in turn. “So, would you like to get on my ship? And perhaps partake of your delicious looking berries while we’re at it?”

Meanwhile, Zain was still in the middle of filling his containers with water when he heard a giggle in front of him. On the opposite side of the stream, three very naked women stood looking at him. “Oh good Hakeshna!” he exclaimed. Then putting away his water container and composing himself, added. “I’m sorry” he began, trying to will himself to look away but never did. “...you startled me.” He continued, noticing the very plump bosoms they displayed-- sweet round objects just waiting to be worshiped.

He summarily closed his open mouth though still unsuccessful at diverting his gaze. “Ladies, perhaps you would like to cover yourselves so that we can continue with our discussion?” He asked with as much respectfulness as he could muster. “...Or maybe be comfortable as you are.” he added with a most insincere smile.

SilmeriaElemred

Due to his reaction, the women near Zain only giggled more. ''Cover ourselves huh? Alas this is how the women on this island mainly dress. We are curious though why a man is here, taking water from our sacred place. You might anger the God of this island.'' a woman with soft red hair said and alluringly let her tongue pass by her lips. Men were so, so easy.

''So what... is a man doing here we wonder.''

--

The woman smiled seductivly. Our rogue merchand prince huh? I suppose I remember. But we are just with three. We could never leave the rest of our sisterhood behind.'' the brunette calmly stepped towards Lemaire. ''Do you have more saviours on your ship mi-lord? It might help.''

CherryFlare

"Sisters? Of course there should be more of you. And I do assume that as beautiful as your mother no doubt is, I'd have more daughters too if I was your father." Lemaire coolly replied to the forward sister, his interest greatly... aroused. "More saviours, you say?..." his eyebrow quirked in question.

Lemaire contemplated whether it was worth telling the truth but seeing as how it favors himself to admit to the opposite, "Despite being by myself, I assure you this merchant prince is enough to satisfy whatever you need of him." was his reply, arms opening wide.

Zain looked right and left, wondering if Lemaire was anywhere near them. Seeing they were alone, he continued his conversation.

"How you n-normally dress?" he asked with a gulp. That thought made his mind malfunction for a moment. "Should I be d-d-dressed as is custom then?" He grabbed the buttons at his chest. Alas, he was interrupted.

Even though most of the blood in his body was directed elsewhere at the moment, he did have enough in his head to wonder quite a few things. He deliberated whether it was a good idea to tell these girls about his comrades. How does he know that they did not mean to rain a thousand men on their camp to enslave them all? How does he know they weren't some cannibals eager to slaughter and roast him and his men?

But then, the girl with the red hair licked her already mesmerizingly supple lips and primal instincts took over. "I was washed overboard in a storm. Then the next thing I know, I'm here." he relayed, summoning all the dishonesty that ever did dwell in his body. "C-could you possibly take me to your home?" he requested, slightly afraid but mostly more than one kind of hungry.

SilmeriaElemred

''If you say so. There are after all a lot of us.'' The brunette bit her lowerlip as she pressed ger body softly against that of Lemaire. Making a walking movement with her fingers over his chest. ''We will show you our sanctuary. We do not after all get a lot of visitors.''

--

''Of course we can.'' the redhead said although it was a blonde woman who approached Zain and took one of his hands in both of hers.

''Also, this is how we dress. How you wish to present yourself is of course up to you.'' Her gaze went to the running stream. ''My my it looks like you indeed did anger the island God.'' she spoke as the water of the stream turned bloodred before pitchblack. ''I am sure that if you plead before him that you will be forgiven. I do recommend to return the water you took before that is turned into poison too.''

CherryFlare

Lemaire felt his temperature rise, his senses heightening at the spot where her fingers trailed on his chest. He stared into her eyes and felt as if he was drowning in an ocean. Though somehow, it was an exhilarating kind of drowning. He snaked his arm behind her and lowered his lips to taste hers. "Yes, take me to heaven."

Zain quickly let go of all the water he was carrying around his person. He even spat in case any of the liquid got into his mouth. Then, like a blind puppy, he followed the women's swaying hips as they led on. He didn't even notice that the water in the stream he was wading in just a second ago had turned black and steamed like acid.

Wherever Lemaire was, he was hoping he was having a hell of a time. He was sure he was going to be.

SilmeriaElemred

The woman allowed her lips to touch those of Lemaire. It was more like a brush though. ''We will bring you.'' she said before giving his lowerlip a teasing nibble and released herself from his arms. The other two woman in the meantime having approached too and gently and playfully pulled the man along with them to one of the entrances that lead into the obsidian mountain. It was warm in there but not unbearably hot. Lava flowing between walls of the vulcanic glass.

---
Zain too was lead into the mountain. The surface of the obsidian was smooth on the floor but engravings and shapes were present in the walls. In the whole mountain was a soft scent of flowers and warm spices. A vanilla or star anise kind of scent.
---

Despite the entrances were different, both men were guided to the same room where more women were waiting. Lemaire however had reached the room only a few minutes earlier.

''My dear sisters, our saviour has arrived.'' the brunette spoke and all women released a cheer of joy.  A goblet of fine wine being presented to Lemaire by one of them.

CherryFlare

Lemaire savored that kiss, fleeting though it was. He had to content himself with trying to steal a feel of their bouncier parts as they led him through a tunnel and into a larger, wider room that was filled with dozens of young fair lasses ripe for the picking. When they finally stopped, he was in the process of capturing the beauty holding his right hand and stealing a kiss from her when the brown-haired sister declared his arrival. As they cheered, he took a bow and blew a few kisses. When one of them presented him a cup of wine, he took her hand instead, pulled her close, snaked an arm around her waist, and stole a kiss from her. "I have cups of wine aplenty. If you really want to thank me, I have a few better ideas in mind." he whispered in her ear and sucked a little on her lobe. "Your sisters are very much welcome to join us or wait their turn." he added, gliding both of his hands to cup her bottom and press her closer, his need even more evident. He was licking her neck, enjoying the sweet taste of her flesh when a very familiar voice interrupted him.

"Captain!" came Zain's voice from somewhere to his left.

Lemaire ignored the voice and pretended he was only hearing things. He was, after all, drunk... with lust. He continued his exploration and was just about to ascend a holy mound when Zain's voice called to him again, this time nearer.

Lemaire did not like the idea of sharing this treasure trove. He'd shared enough treasure with his first mate over the years. But this... this he wanted all to himself. With a sigh of frustration, he craned his head and spoke to his first mate. "I do believe, Zain, that you once said to me that you would do anything I said. Now, I'm commanding you to turn your ass around and pretend you did not see me. Preferably for a month or two."

SilmeriaElemred

''Ahw. Not something you can decide though. It is our home is it not? So also our rules. But not to worry. Your friends has to make something right to  our God. He did take from the sacred stream.'' The woman with the goblet spoke.

She swayed with her hips as she walked towards Zain and took a sip before placing her lips on hers to give him the wine indirectly. When done doing so she licked her lips. ''Come. Our God is waiting for you.''

The women near Lemaire though got closer to him, placing their hands on his clothes to take them off piece by piece. ''Not to worry our saviour... you will be treated well.''

CherryFlare

Zain was surprised to see Captain Lemaire. He was a little dismayed too. He was looking forward to some alone time with them. But now the Captain was here. He wanted to consult him about the best course of action. With this many people, (noticing all the individuals in the room regardless of gender and state of dress.) they could very well have the Sea Lion underway a lot faster. It would also greatly boost their men's morale to have a little bit of fun-- as vexing as the idea of sharing was. But he also questioned whether mentioning their real circumstance in the midst of strangers was wise. He had, after all, also lied to them himself. He could only imagine what they would do to them if they found out he had lied. Okay, they already have seeing as "alone" does not equal to him and the captain. Granted, whatever they do he may actually enjoy, it would be best to be unharmed when on an unknown location filled with natives with questionable motives.

Captain Lemaire seemed to be enjoying himself greatly. Zain was sort of jealous and wanted to start in on his own action. But as the voice of reason between the two of them, he had to do what he must. He called out to the captain but was ignored. Oh lords! They were getting hot and heavy. He didn't know if he should look away or not.

A hand meandered under his shirt, over the bare skin of his belly heading towards the south. A slight "ah"escaped his mouth. He enjoyed the sensation greatly and wanted to guide those naughty hands himself but stopped them instead when he remembered he was in the presence of his captain-- occupied though he may be. Though dulled, his state of mind was, he still had ahold of enough of his senses to notice that the wine bearer woman was trying too hard to make Lemaire drink from the cup. He called out to him once again, this time walking lose of the arms that held him and taking a few steps closer to the other man. Lemaire spared his lips just long enough to make him go away. He was about to actually run towards his sworn brother and bodily tackle him himself but his own cupbearer got in front of him and forced her lips on his. He felt something brush against his already sensitive organ and he felt his strength leave him a little. She pried his mouth open with her tongue and he could not resist the temptation. He captured hers with his and tasted the sweetness of the wine that ran from her lips. He drank greedily, now placing both his hands on her back, making them explore the silken terrain.

Now everything felt right in the world.

When their kiss ended, she led him somewhere and he followed quite willingly.

Lemaire went back to what he had been doing-- worshipping on the holy mound. He was sucking on it like a hungry babe when he felt a pair of hands on his belt. He felt another pair from behind on the buttons of his shirt. Within seconds, off it came. Another was following the trail on his groin downwards. He looked over to see the blond vixen pulling his belt away. Her eyes were intense. He reached a hand out and pulled her close enough to lick her lips, his tongue invading her mouth to demand a dance with hers. As the passion in him rose, that same hand that captured her now went towards the area between her legs. He wanted nothing more than to make her moan. With his other hand, he felt for another head of silken locks and guided it to the wanton area on his body most in need of attention.

SilmeriaElemred

Taking the opportunity of lust Lemaine was given wine the same way as Zain and the women were all eager enough to get their hands on both men. Zain was lead to the other side of the room where more then one started to please him and one another. Out of sight and hearing distance from Lemaire who was given the same treatment. The women were eager and soon enough a mouth was around Lemaire's manhood. The blonde woman he toached, moaning softly.

The fun however was soon to come to an end however. Lemaire and Zain were both leaded further into the obsidian mountain, abusing their hunger and lust.

Sooner or later both would start to feel the effects of the drug present in the wine. It was nothing to harmful. Just something to make their minds more fuzzy then they already were. It was always hard to tell what kind of game Jasorus prefered that particular moment. And thisone was the little game he prefered now. Humans. So easy. All men needed were a room full of naked women, and all women needed was a chance to be in charge over their own bodies, in a world where they tended to be seen more as objects for their husbands to use.

Zain was lead to a room with a variety of altars and bowls filled with burning scented oil. There was a throne where Jasorus was sitting on although most of his form was hidden in the shadows.

''Not only have you two invaded my island. You steal the sacred water and have fun with my women. Then again the latter was a gift from me. I take it thus far you two enjoyed?'' Jasorus asked. He did not care the men not to far from him were as naked as the women.

CherryFlare

Both Lemaire and Zain were spent and sated after the succession of tumbles they had with various gorgeous beauties. They were in the edge of sleep and wakefulness when they heard a voice piercing through the haze of their minds.

Lemaire did not remember much beyond the pleasure but now he was conscious enough to notice that both he and his first mate were standing naked before a man seated on a throne above a dias. He was accusing them of stealing water which Lemaire thought was a very absurd thing to complain about. He ought to be gutting them open for the crude display they had laid out before him. Though, that wasn't his fault either. Come to think of it, the haze still had power over his mind that he could not grasp the information as to who had brought them there in the first place. They were making love in a large black crystal cavern and now they were in some throne room exhibiting their best assets to this man. Lemaire was just too euphoric to care whether the guy simply enjoyed the show or not. As far as he's concerned, he has the material worth making into a work of art anyway and if he wanted more of a show, he was already becoming "eager" to cooperate.

"You make "it" hard not to abuse your hospitality." He replied with a devious smirk. "Are you their father? If so, I should congratulate you for having a very enviable set of wives. Your daughters are equally as delicious."

Zain was still in the midst of the grip of the drug because he was french kissing and humping thin air.

SilmeriaElemred

''Not their father. Let's just say, a selective breeding program for slaves. The women here know nothing more then following my orders and do exactly what I want and like.'' Jasorus replied.

''I am the God of this island. Well. A God in general. What is left of it. I was wondering when either of you would realise why amonst the women, you have not seen a single male. A huge weakness for mortals I assume. Allow them to be drowned in desire and they do not see a thing.''

Jasorus got off his throne and walked towards the two men in a calm way. His silken clothing, black with a white kind of sash wrapped loosely over his wellshaped body. Still there was a kind of aura around him and a danger in his eyes. As if magic seeped from his body. Some women joined his side but it was not long until Jasorus ordered all of them to wash themselves.

''The new drug does not seem to be harmful. I suppose growing new plants can be my course of action for a while. But what to do with you. I already know your ship stranded. Not something that happens often at this place.'' Already he had people sent out but he supposed it was always good to have more persons. He actually hated mortals, humans the most. Puny meaningless creatures. But in the way things were he would need them to find his other half.

''I maybe, have an offer you can not refuse. But I assume the two of you are hungry. Elli.'' The name was spoken in a commanding tone and a woman, thisone clothed in a white mesh dress and in her late teens.

''Yes Master..'' she spoke with a slight trembling voice. ''Prepare a table for me and the two guests. I have business to discuss with them. Let someone fetch their clothes.''

The girl nodded and quickly left.

''Some of my more expendable slaves, if of course the offer is accepted, could assist in fixing your ship if you so wish.''

CherryFlare

Zain was now rubbing his forehead where Lemaire had whipped him with his trousers. That brought him back to reality. When he realized what he had been doing and what his state of dress had been when doing it, he had flushed red and immediately put on his trousers. He then bowed low towards his captain and apologized profusely for his behavior. The women holding their clothes giggled at his reaction.

"Shut up and stand straight. We're not alone and I don't mean the titties." Lemaire nonchalantly said, taking his time to dress-- starting at the top.

Zain noticed the man on the throne, bowed to him, then grabbed his shirt from the girl holding it and stuffed his arms into the sleeves. "Who is that?" he mouthed.

Lemaire answered his question by replying to the man in the shadows. "A god you say?" He asked, buttoning his shirt. "Every man is a god to his wives." Then gesturing to the bare forms about them, "But I can very well see why one would think himself a god-- being surrounded by such a multitude of beauties specifically for your every pleasure and whim." The merchant meant no disrespect by that. He merely was not one to believe in gods. Magic, yes. In his veins flowed the blood imbued with fae glamour so he very well knew the existence of such a force. But an all-powerful being such as a god? He felt that the world was simply too unfair for the concept to be real. There were no such things as infallible deities.

Lemaire took offense at inadvertently being called a brainless man who thinks with his penis. But shrugged it off since it was partially true. He does not regret drowning in pleasure and would greatly accept an offer at another round.

Then the man rose from his throne and walked closer to them. Lemaire saw he was a handsome man, the kind rich dissatisfied wives paid for in his former profession. But unlike most of those men, this one radiated with power. It thrummed from his body and foretold that there just might be some truth to his claim at being an almighty being. But all the same, he still had some skepticism in reserve.

The man dismissed the throng of women around him and continued with their talk.

"The drug in the wine was exquisite stuff." He concurred. "Yes, I do agree that cultivating it would be a boon to you and yours." He said, getting into a more intimate distance with him. "Forgive me for introducing myself so late. I am Captain Sebastien Lemaire of the "Sea Lion". I am a well respected merchant with dealings in Thanatos, Serendipity, and Essyrn." He gave a slight nod with his invisible captain's hat.

Zain also bowed at the mention of this and quickly added "Zain Asir, first mate".

"If it is amendable to you," Lemaire began with a quirked brow. "I would gladly sell your herbs to some eager consumers I know. Of course, that would mean a sizable profit on your end." He smiled at that. "And you don't even have to lift a finger."

It seemed the so-called god had an agenda of his own. With the thunder of his voice, he called upon a servant and had a meal set out before them.

"Women, wine, food, and now a repair crew." Lemaire enumerated with a booming laugh. "If you're not interested in the deal I offered you," he asked, taking a sip from the goblet of wine placed before him, leaning one elbow on the table. "...then tell me." He bluntly stated.

Zain, just looked on, exchanging glances at the two men, enjoying the leg of turkey he was nibbling on.

[Disclaimer: The views expressed by my characters do not necessarily reflect my own.]

SilmeriaElemred

''I have no need for money. I just like to wreak havoc.'' Jasorus replied. ''A succubus driving every man and woman in a down sexually mad to the point they fuck one another to death havoc. And those who survive will never be the same. A town being raided with a battle royale.''

He sat down at the dining table after leading his guests to them. ''Manners Lemaire. For a thing like you to a thing like me, imagine you at your ship and a flea from a rat sits at your table. Your lives are but a mere sigh. I, am old. And this is just one tiny planet, in a small solar system, in a galaxy barely out of it's mother's womb. I unfortunatly find myself in a position where I need assistence of those lower then me.'' various dishes were placed on the table including bottles of fine wine.

''I am no God that grants wishes. I ambut half a god. The being I used to be a part off was a God of hope and despair. I do not need to spoil which half I am. I, want to be whole again. or that I need my brother. Unfortunatly some spells had been set in motion making us inccapable of finding one another. I do not even know how he looks like. Our magics are most likely the same or at the least the vibe we give. But there are ways to lure him. Bring him to me, and I will reward you. Gold if you wish, my women. Name it. Of course I can not turn yoou into Gods or anything higher then what you are now.''

Both Lemaire and Zain got two women beside them and poured them new wine before they took a bundle of grapes which they started to feed to the two men.

CherryFlare

By then, Zain was now so much at awe that he could barely keep the goblet in his hand from spilling. He had to immediately put it down and swallow the food he was chewing or else they might start falling out of his mouth too.

As he observed his superiors during the conversation, it was evident to him that Lemaire had understood nothing of what the god had told them. What did a former street urchin know of the sacred heavenly bodies? It was all thanks to Zain's guidance that Lemaire is able to barely pass himself off as a respectable man. Chances were, if he left Lemaire to handle the negotiations any longer, he would end up angering the god. A chill erupted all-over his body.

"A moment, Captain." He interrupted the merchant as he was opening his mouth to answer.

Lemaire's brows knit in annoyance but he complied anyway when Zain directed him to face sideways so that they can converse better. In a tone he hoped was only audible between himself and Lemaire, he began his argument. "I know you do not believe in such things but I do sincerely think that that man is the real thing."

One of Lemaire's brows flew up in question.

"Would you rather dismiss me and risk having yourself turned into a rubber?"

Lemaire's brows flew apart in alarm.

"Oh, I bet you'd love being this god's rubber." He threatened with the most sarcastic tone he could manage. "You did say you enjoyed the feeling of being buried in a woman's...."

Now Lemaire shot daggers from his eyes telling Zain to shut up. Then he raised his other brow to ask him for ideas.

"I don't know." Zain replied, spreading out his arms in reckless abandonment. "That's why you're the captain and not me." shoving his hands in his pockets.

In his own gesture of capitulation to the fates, Lemaire rose to his feet and raising his goblet into the air, proclaimed, "From this day forth, we are no longer merchants but god hunters." He exclaimed as he downed his cup.

The god's pleasure at their acquiescence was made evident when two women came to their side and each fed them the sweetest grapes either of them have ever tasted.

"Thank you, my darling." The roguish sailor thanked his server, stealing a quick peck on her fingers.

Turning to the god, "May I ask you to humor my curiosity, your greatness." he said, washing down the grapes with more wine. "What would have happened if we had refused?"

Zain took a deep breath and held it in anticipation.

SilmeriaElemred

''Well I could tell you but showing is a lot more fun. Maybe allow you both to fuck the women for a while. I'm sure some of the children would be pretty lasses for me but it is a little to obvious don't you think? Maybe a few more of your crew will qualify. It is hard working for me but those who work hard, are of course rewarded. But just slaves are boring. What I never can get enough off, are playtoys.'' Jasorus ate a piece of chicken.

''Deary, prepare one of the older slaves for me please. Tell him... he will be relieved from duty and make sure he will be prepared for the time of his life.'' One of the woman by his side gave him an intimate kiss and followed her order.

''I can show my little idea after we've finished eating. By all means eat what you want. Or just be fed if you prefer. You can even order then to please you while you are eating if you are into that.And not to worry, it is not poisoned. I may be a God of dispair but poisoning people at the dining table is not exactly my kind of thing.''

The woman Jasorus had given the order to returned five minutes later and got the second order to help herself to the other girl which they immediatly did in full view and for everyone at the table to hear.

CherryFlare

This time, both Lemaire and Zain were confused. Oh yes, they were enjoying the floor show quite well. However, they did not understand when they were going to be allowed to leave. At that moment, it seemed that both men had enough of the splendid spread before them. They both felt now that things were a little more serious compared to before. They both looked at each other wondering how to exit this place immediately without seeming so impolite.

While the god was distracted with the show, Lemaire jerked his head towards Jasorus in a gesture that told Zain that it was his turn to deal with the problem. The scholar responded with a frantic shake of his head. Lemaire glared at him. Zain pretended he didnt notice but Lemaire kept glowering at him until he did. Zain gave him a rueful grin so Lemaire concluded the argument by stamping on his foot-- hard. Zain shot to his feet with a loud "ah" that he quickly formed into a sentence.

"ah-I have a proposition, My Lord." he said, grabbing Jasorus' attention. "As we have already agreed to taking on the quest you have for us, we ask that you let us go to our men so that we may inform them of the great rewards you have in-store for us once we've completed it. The sooner we begin, the sooner we find your other half." he beamed.

"You can lend us a few of your girls if you want. Both to keep an eye on us that we do not betray you and as an... incentive. --to our crew." Lemaire greedily added.

Zain was about to face-palm when it occured to him that it was actually a sensible idea. "Indeed, most powerful master."

SilmeriaElemred

''If I did not know better I would be thinking I frightened you and you are both looking for a way to escape.'' Jasorus said. A corner of his mouth pulling into a smile. ''Your ship is most likely far from seaworthy right now. A collision with obsidian tends to do that. Not to mention my pet sea serpents tend to... eat ships. Whole.''

He pondered briefly.  ''I have a better idea. Why, not letting your men hold a little party here in my obsidian home. It is warm and dry. Feel free to use all of my supplies and facilities and hold a good pirate party. My women will not leave the island. They grow feral without me and you do not want a feral woman on board. I can have someone along, a disciple as it were, maybe two or three so you have to share. They also should be able to actually help you get my brother Hope. While you and your crewmembers are partying and resting, I will let my slaves fix your ship and resupply it. I do insist to see the show I will put up though.'' He hoped they would remember the comparison he made before to ratfleas.

It was for more reasons. He had not exactly displayed what he could do just yet and before his guests left and he did not like people bail on him. ''Besides. You have not told me your exact price for your services yet.''

Tags: