Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Stinky Cheese Man

Started by visualspice, March 29, 2016, 03:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Me, impossible? Who's the one being impossible here? You're the one pulling information out of your ass, not me!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Fiona scoffed and folded her arms. "It's not just- you- uhg!" She scowled. "Fine. Whatever, you win. Let's just get out of here."

visualspice

Jack grumbled and continued to lead.
"I'm taking you back... not just to my home, which is now still cheese infested," he went on, grumbling angrily. "But we're going back up." He shook his head. "Its pretty clear to me bringing you down here was a bad idea."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She blinked at him. "But- what will you do up there? Isn't this...where you live?"

visualspice

"Oh please," Jack went on with a roll of his eyes. "Used to live, and now I have charge over you." He made a face at that. "Maybe we can just sleep in an alley or something," he muttered.

DragonSong

Fiona pulled a face as well, but she muttered petulantly, "Anything has to be better than that rank cheese-hole."

visualspice

"Hey! That was once my rank hole you're mocking." His face was still bitter. "Besides trust me.." And he tossed her just one surly look. "I've had a lot worse."

DragonSong

"Hey, I was bitching about the cheese. Other than that, it seemed like a very nice...hole," Fiona defended herself, raising her hands peaceably.

visualspice

"Yeah, sure, whatever."
And he continued to lead her out of the underground and up onto the streets of Uthlyn. It was still dark out, so he knew it was still night, but there was something rather unpleasant about the quiet that hung in the air.

It was also raining. He shivered it off and started to move.
"Figures it's raining," he grumbled.

DragonSong

Oh great. Just...great.

Fiona sighed and hunched her shoulders, lifting up her makeshift shawl to cover her head. After a moment of hesitation, she offered gruffly, "Here," extending one arm to sort of encompass Jack's shoulders with the fabric.

visualspice

Jack didn't take it, and simply shrugged her off. He was already wet. So was she. What was she trying to accomplish?

"There might be some free space under the West Bridge," he muttered, and started to head for it.

DragonSong

Fiona huffed, wrapping the shawl a little tighter around herself. Well fine then, here she was trying to be nice. Sort of.

She nodded, mute, and followed after her. Her wings were starting to ache with the chill and damp, and her tail- which honestly she hadn't given much thought to until that moment, keeping it wrapped around her leg- did one of those irritated-cat-twitches that seemed to be independent of her conscious thought.

She flushed and reached back to pat her backside lightly, trying to be subtle about it.

visualspice

The bridge was empty, which he found strange and silently looked around to make sure there wasn't a good reason why. He saw nothing, and he was soaked to the bone.

"Looks like we're in luck. We can sleep in the mud instead of cheese."

DragonSong

"Well, at least it'll smell better," Fiona sighed, picking her way after him to slip under the bridge. She gave another shiver, hunching her shoulders against the chill.

visualspice

"I'd have to agree. I prefer mud and river smell to old cheese any day," he went on with a sniff, and settled into his own place with his back leaning against the bridge's stronghold.
"You should try to sleep. If tomorrow's a holiday.. it'll be a head ache trying to sleep through it."

DragonSong

She settled herself with her back to the bridge, careful of her wings. "Why's that?" she asked through a yawn, struggling to keep her eyes open.

visualspice

"Well, for starters, we're in a city," he went on, shuffling uneasily. He was tired, but instead of making him tired, he was more fidgety.

DragonSong

She cocked her head at him. "I don't follow. You're going to have to give me more than that, Jack."

visualspice

"Really? Do I gotta explain everything?" he whined. But he went on, sighing, and rolled his eyes. "Being in a city means there'll be people, and lots of it. Have you already forgotten all the people we say here yesterday?"

DragonSong

"Oh." She flushed, realizing that was a rather obvious answer. "Well I didn't- I don't know the customs," she grumbled. "Mam always just prayed at home on holy days."